2nd Visit to Montenegro, Help finding (you know what)

Hesi Original Sjemenke Hempatia
Želite nešto više od socijalne mreže?
Društvo za legalizaciju marihuane, medicinu i uzgajanje kanabisa. Registrujte se za dodatne opcije foruma.
Registracija
Hello guys,

I am new here. I live in Canada and am going to Montenegro for the second time. The first time i went there , no one could tell me where to buy. I am wondering if any Montenegrins know what town/club i should go to. and i am going in december 16 (tomorrow). any help would be appriecated. Great site by the way. Thanks in advance

• Sviđa mi se
Reactions: aolaudarky2370

loop

veteran spliffer
dude,hate to be the one to brake your balls,but we can't help you...

it's strictly forbidden to offer/buy/sell/or exchange illegal substances via forum....
As for towns,any is good-they're all GREAT folks-I'm sure you'll have a blast....
maybe you'll find someone willing enough to inform you through PP,but as far as i know-MC cops are CRUEL
and there's a strong chance you'll get busted.I'm not kidding,take extreme care overthere...

not smoke

Aktivan Član
i ja bi dodao nesto al jbg neznam engleski ovo ce razumeti.:signs046:

DJFlyHigh

Aktivan Član
hi!
loop explained to you pretty much everything...
i would just add that you ask someone who looks like a stoner to sell to you and if he's a good person too... he will help you out :)
have fun and good luck!

nenash

Aktivan Član
Hello and welcome Ganjasmoke :wave:.

I've been working on a cruise ships for a while, traveled all around the world. It's everywhere the same.
You should ask cab drivers, bartenders, receptionists... Young people in the bars, groups of the young people on the beach etc.
Montenegro is first stop on ganja's trip from Albania.Back in the 90's you could buy a kilo for 100 euros over there.
Now is not that cheap but you should be able to find something.
Be smart. Talk to the person for a while first, before you ask.
After all, you are trying to buy some ganja, not to sell a kilo.
It is Balkans, but is not Malaysia or Saudi Arabia.
Good luck!