Autodesk

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden

Melange Reflections

Aktivan Član
Plava Planeta
Autodesk® 3DS MAX® 2010

214zjgk.jpg

Create stunning 3D models in less time with Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2010 software. This full-featured 3D modeling, animation, and rendering solution is used to produce top-selling games and award-winning film and video content.

It’s the tool of choice for quickly generating realistic characters, seamless CG effects, jaw-dropping games, or top-quality film and television content. Enhanced toolsets let you create your 3D environment the way you want, manage complex scenes, and take advantage of improved software interoperability and pipeline-integration support.

Leaders in the game development, television, film, and digital publishing industries will want to explore this latest release of the best-in-class 3D modeling software.

Autodesk MotionBuilder

11c24450a77.png

Autodesk MotionBuilder is the industry-leading, real-time 3D character animation software for games, feature film, and television productions. With its core focus on interactive real-time workflows, MotionBuilder enables creative and technical artists to take on demanding, animation-intensive projects. MotionBuilder is a professional package designed for 3D data acquisition, manipulation, and visualization, which makes it not only an animation productivity solution, but a tool that drives the iterative process of creativity.

AUTODESK SHOWCASE

19468d640ae.jpg

Autodesk Showcase software creates accurate, realistic imagery from 3D digital design data to communicate form and brand character.

Autodesk Mudbox

ac73a566090a521ad1.jpg

Designed by professional artists in the film, games, and design industries, Autodesk Mudbox digital sculpting and texture painting software gives 3D modelers and texture artists the freedom to create without worrying about the technical details. Autodesk Mudbox 2009 combines a highly intuitive user interface with a powerful creative toolset for creating ultra-realistic high-poly 3D models. Breaking the mold of traditional 3D modeling applications, Mudbox 2009 provides an organic brush-based 3D modeling experience that ignites the creative process.

Autodesk Maya

95dfe4c000c40e9me.png

The award-winning Autodesk Maya software is a powerful, integrated 3D modeling, animation, visual effects, and rendering solution. The award-winning Autodesk Maya software is a powerful, integrated 3D modeling, animation, visual effects, and rendering solution. Because Maya is based on an open architecture, all your work can be scripted or programmed using a well-documented and comprehensive API (application programming interface) or one of two embedded scripting languages, the Maya Embedded Language (MEL) or Python. This level of openness, combined with an industry-leading suite of 3D visual effects, computer graphics, and character animation tools, enables you to realize your creative vision for your film, television, game development, and design projects.Because Maya is based on an open architecture, all your work can be scripted or programmed using a well-documented and comprehensive API (application programming interface) or one of two embedded scripting languages, the Maya Embedded Language (MEL) or Python. This level of openness, combined with an industry-leading suite of 3D visual effects, computer graphics, and character animation tools, enables you to realize your creative vision for your film, television, game development, and design projects.

Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited

2s0cxmq.jpg

Autodesk® Stitcher™ Unlimited photo stitching software offers professionals and enthusiasts easy-to-use tools for creating high-quality panoramas. From dramatic backdrops for film and game productions, to stunning images for artistic display, Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited panorama software can automatically assemble a wide variety of images.
With its highly intuitive user interface, five-step workflow, and powerful image stitching technology, Stitcher enables you to merge your images in just a few clicks.

In addition, Autodesk Stitcher interoperates with Adobe® Photoshop® software and offers support for industry-standard image, web, and video file formats, including high dynamic range images (HDRI).

AUTODESK IMAGE MODELER V2009 SP1

505c448c9f5dc396eee2a9d2875e8730.jpg

Autodesk ImageModeler 2009 software generates 3D models from 2D digital images, giving architects, designers, and entertainment content creators a new approach to 3D modeling. The software’s easy-to-learn, three-step workflow: calibration, modeling, and texturing, lets users achieve stunning photorealistic results with the kind of real-world accuracy that’s ideal for architectural visualization.

Autodesk 3ds Max Techniques - Exploiting Proceduralism

boxlrg_740A1-050100-0045.jpg

Learn how to harness the power of a procedural workflow. In this presentation see many examples of interchanging blocks of operations.
These modular techniques will introduce you to a more flexible way of working.
Proceduralism allows you a non-linear approach to editing data and simplifies complex relationships between data.

AUTODESK 3DS MAX DESIGN 2009

6a8dc681f3.jpg

Explore, validate, and communicate your ideas with Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design software a comprehensive 3D modeling, animation, and rendering solution designed to support the way designers and visualization experts work: creatively, iteratively, and across multiple software applications.

Na polju softvera specijalizovanog za 3D modeliranje i animaciju pojavila se nova verzija programa 3ds (3D Studio) Max 8. Uporedo s izlaskom ove verzije, Autodesk je otkupio akcije firme Alias (autora softvera Maya) i samim tim dobar deo konkurencije stavio pod svoju kontrolu. Pitanje je da li će ova transakcija doprineti nastavku razvoja softvera Maya jer je ova vest, po informacijama iz najvećih filmskih i studija za specijalne efekte, prilično uznemirila kreativne korisnike tog programa.

Max je tokom godina iz jedne aplikacije koja je pokušavala da nekako dostigne „velike zverke” na polju 3D modelinga, animacije i renderinga.

Modelovanje organskih objekata je unapređeno alatom koji bukvalno omogućava da vertekse (tačke u 3D prostoru), po principu crtanja u Photoshopu, „četkicom” prebacujete s jedne pozicije na drugu, tj. vajate model određenim alatom. Čak imate mogućnost da u novom dijalogu sakupite na jednom mestu omiljene braševe za buduću upotrebu.

Kada pričamo o animaciji karaktera u Maxu, kao novinu izdvajamo Motion Mixer (mikser animacija) koji omogućava da nelinearno miksujete učitane, već gotove animirane sekvence na određenom 3D karakteru. Novi Quaterion|Euler panel dozvoljava da editujete Euler kontrolisanu animaciju po principu F-krivih. Biped objekti su prošireni novim osobinama Twist Pose i Bend Links s kojima je moguće lakše uvrtati i savijati karaktere pri kretanju.

Animacija sada može biti eksportovana kao .XAF (XML animation format), što će ubuduće olakšati prebacivanje postojeće skeletalne animacije s jedne na drugu strukturu, bez potrebe skriptovanja dodatnih alatki.

Kod:
http://store.autodesk.com/store/adsk/DisplayHomePage

mlst

EvilWeed
Nis be!
Nije losh mada planiram vec duze vreme da predjem na mayu :) ne znam zashto . ali verovatno zbog pljuvanja koje max dobija :) . Svaka nova verzija nishta posebno dodato . Mada kada imash znanje ni jedan program nije losh

Avantura

kontrolor leta
Prijatelj Foruma
Zna li netko raditi u 3ds maxu?
Imam zadatak!
Zapravo sam znao to napraviti u maxu jer mi je tip iz austrije preko TeamViewer-a pokazao,naša ga preko jednog domačeg foruma.
Problem je taj što imam kompletnu kolekciju Evermotion archmodels kolekciju koja je 90% u max. formatu.Ja od tog formata trebam dobiti 3ds format,ali je problem kad ga idem exportirati iz maxa u 3ds poligoni se malo pobrkaju i model nije upotrebljiv.
Prošlo je godinu dana od toga i malo sam zakazao.
Trebam u najmanju ruku podsjetnik koje opcije trebam koristiti,klikom na model i na ostalo s desne strane u izborniku.
Nadam se da če se neko javiti :)

Melange Reflections

Aktivan Član
Plava Planeta
Kod:
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]http://www.righthemisphere.com/products/dexp/[/COLOR]

Kod:
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]http://www.the3dstudio.com/product_details.aspx?id_product=13732[/COLOR]

Evo tvog podsetnika kojeg trazis u kome ces naci sve do detalja objasnjeno

ko,sta,
koga,cega,
kome,cemu,
koga,sta,
hej,oj,
s kim,cime,
gde,o kome,o cemu

Kod:
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]www.dizajnzona.com[/COLOR]

Avantura

kontrolor leta
Prijatelj Foruma
Hmm,thanks pogledaču,ja san mislija da ima neki znanac pa da reče,znam da je potrebno kopirati cijeli model odnosno sve poligone i zamijeniti s originalnim i još nešto...
Ma nema veze,snađem se :)

Bugi

Aktivan Član
Melange, dali ti koristis ovaj animation program,
ja koristim max i mudbox/zbrush a zanima me dali ovaj animation moze exportat obicne vertex animacije bez bone-sustava.
sto zelim je jel moze exportat u collada animation ili quakeov md2?