Citati

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden

deep

Aktivan Član
12. Dimenzija
"The political machine triumphs because it is a united minority, acting against a divided majority." - Will Durant

ne sjecam se bas da sam negdje vecu istinu procito...

Reacher

Constant learning
Zagreb
funny-pictures-stoner-humor-auto-quote-474872.jpeg

“Uveren sam da je ceo kosmos objedinjen, kako u materijalnom tako i u duhovnom pogledu. Postoji u vasioni neko jezgro otkuda mi dobijamo svu snagu, sva nadahnuća, ono nas večno privlači, ja osećam njegovu moć i vrednosti koje ono emituje celoj vasioni i time je održava u skladu. Ja nisam prodro u tajnu toga jezgra, ali znam da postoji i kad hoću da mu pridam kakav materijalni atribut, onda mislim da je to SVETLOST, a kad pokušam da ga shvatim duhovno, onda je to LEPOTA i SAMILOST. Onaj koji nosi u sebi tu veru oseća se snažan, rad mu čini radost, jer se sam oseća jednim tonom u sveopštoj harmoniji.”

„Uspeh je divan u svakom pogledu, samo ne u novčanom.“

„Nema te istine koja se ne može izreći jednostavnim rečima.“

„Nije mi žao što su ukrali moje ideje, već što nisu imali svoje.“

„Dela uma, nauke i veštine treba da služe ljudskoj zajednici za olakšanje i uljepšavanje života, a ne pojedincima za sticanje bogatstva.“

„Tolika je moć čoveka da nebo odjekuje, a Zemlja drhti od samog zvuka njegovog glasa.“

„Čovek je automat kosmičkih sila.“

"Ja sam se samo igrao"

- Nikola Tesla

Čupčupava

Poznanici Foruma
Poznanik Foruma
"Jer, mnogo puta sam bio gde nisam još koračao.
I mnogo puta sam živeo u onom što još ne poznajem.
I mnogo puta sam grlio to što će tek biti oblici.
Zato izgledam izgubljen i neprekidno se osvrćem. A u sebi se smeškam.
Jer, ako niste znali, svet je čudesna igračka.
Može li se izgubiti neko u nekakvom vremenu i u nekakvom prostoru, ako u sebi ne nosi sva vremena i prostore"?

o5 Mika Antić

• Sviđa mi se
Reactions: Hooker and roower

Sativa Diva

miljenica bogova
"Ako muškarac priča loše o svim ženama vjerojatno se opekao na jednu, onu koju je najviše želio."

"Ne razumijem kako žena može izaći iz kuće bez da se malo dotjera – ako zbog ničeg, onda iz pristojnosti. A potom, nikad ne znaš, možda baš tog dana ima zakazan sudar sa sudbinom. A najbolje je izgledati što je ljepše moguće za sudbinu."

Coco Chanel

I put too much Chanel No. 5 :) feelin' dizzy :)

• Sviđa mi se
Reactions: Čupčupava
“Razlog zašto pas ima toliko prijatelja je taj što pas maše repom umjesto jezikom.”Nepoznat autor

“Životinje su moji prijatelji, a svoje prijatelje ne jedem. Doživjeti istinsku radost života znači pridonijeti onom cilju koji i sami smatramo veličanstvenim, biti snaga prirode umjesto grozničave, sebične, sitne duše. Dok je god čovjek hodajuća grobnica za od njega ubijene životinje, bit će rata na ovoj Zemlji.” Georg Bernard Shaw

Truth is everyone is going to hurt you... you just have to find someone worth suffering for.
— Bob Marley
Ne činite nikad ništa što se protivi vašoj savjesti, čak ako to od vas i država traži. Ajnštajn

zasto se bojati smrti,dok smo zivi nema smrti,a kad dode smrt nema nas ....

People who say that they dont care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they dont care what people think..George Carlin

“Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.”
Bob Marley

artistic

Poznanici Foruma
Poznanik Foruma
Universe
''A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself ''

''Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free''

''People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. Yeah, I guess it is a friend ''

''There are things known and things unknown and in between are the doors''

''The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask''

''I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments''

''Drugs are a bet with your mind ''

''The most loving parents and relatives commit murder with smiles on their faces. They force us to destroy the person we really are: a subtle kind of murder ''

JIM MORRISON

A um sputan vremenom, koji je smisljen da nam bude dobar sluga, uzdize se proglasavajuci se gospodarom. Nalik na leptira koji leprsa od cvijeta do cvijeta, um se bavi proslim iskustvima ili, projicirajuci vlastiti televizijski film, predvida ono sto ce se tek dogoditi. Rijetko kad se odmaramo u oceanskim dubinama onog sto je ovdje i sad. Jer upravo ovdje-
u sadasnjem trenutku - pronalazimo svoje istinsko ja, koje prebiva u pozadini fizickog tijela, promjenjivih osjecaja i brbljavog uma.

Russell E. DiCarlo

“Ljudska bića kreiraju tradicije koje će uništiti kompletan ljudski rod i sve živo na svijetu u ime religijskih ubijanja, nasilja, zloće, ljubomore i podjela koje se stalno promoviraju. No zapravo bi se trebali okrenuti duhovnosti, duše svih ljudi su proizašle iz jednog jedinog izvora, bez obzira što su nam običaji i tradicije različite. Trebali bi otkrivati istinu, umjesto ratova, podjela i nasilja bi se trebali okrenuti milosrđu, miru i suosjećaju. Takav put je jedini mogući način spašavanja ovog svijeta. Svijetom vladaju tri forme zloće: pohlepa, bijes i ljubomora, mi bi sami trebali promijeniti naše religijske tradicije, svi religiozni ljudi bi prvo trebali tragati za istinom kako bi izašli iz okova u kojima se nalaze. Ja ću nastaviti meditirati, za spasenje svijeta, no ako vi to ne želite, ja neću moći pomoći. Ako vi odlučite napredovati tada sami morate poduzeti korake koji će vas odnijeti na pravi put. Počnite s meditacijom, progledajte, shvatite istinu, svatko za sebe mora donijeti odluku da bi takvo što uradio. “

• Sviđa mi se
Reactions: nenash