Double Berry & Super Iced Grapefruit - Fem. [HPS150w] by ganja_farmer

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden
Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

ganja_farmer

grower wannabe
pozdrav svima!
nakon male stanke ponovo sam u sedlu. :ridinghorse:
ovaj puta sam su u igri dvije sorte od Feminised Seedsa,Double Berry i Super Iced Grapefruit (u daljnjem tekstu SIG)...menke sam dobio na poklon,tako da sam na slijepo uletio što se tiče sorti,ali po onome što sam našao na netu o njima,moglo bi biti zanimljivo. :eyebrows: pa da krenemo lagano....

DOUBLE BERRY:

Cannabis Genetics Mazari Sharif x Skunk #1

Mainly Indica yes

Height Short

Flowering time 8.5 weeks

Double Berry is a mostly sativa marijuana hybrid with extraordinary fruity and delectable flavor. It came from the combined genetics of Mazari Sharif and Skunk #1. Feminized Seeds Company aimed to create the tastiest cannabis ever and they came up with Double Berry. This weed strain will definitely satisfy the taste buds of even the most demanding and hard to please smokers. Its fruit inspired and hashy taste provides an uplifting head high that inspires creativity and cleverness.

Double Berry has a short flowering time of 8.5 weeks and can be grown indoors and outdoors. It grows to a medium height only which makes it very manageable. Its Christmas tree-like structure requires minimal maintenance only. The flowering time outdoors ends by the first week of November. Its THC level is measured at a high of 15% which makes it very efficient medical cannabis. Double Berry can provide a good yield of more than 450 grams per square meter. It is suitable for beginners and experience marijuana growers alike.

SUPER ICED GRAPEFRUIT (SIG):

Genetics Diesel x Chronic

Height Medium

Yield Massive

Flowering Time 8-9 weeks

THC 22%

Those who want a knockout effect in their weed must try the Super Iced Grapefruit. This indica-dominated marijuana plant can yield for as much as 650 grams per square meter with a THC level of 22%. This strain is an original breed of Feminized Seeds Company that was released in 2011. Since then, it has been one of the most popularly bought cannabis varieties not only because of the incredible amount of THC but also for its skunky and sweet flavor.
The Super Iced Grapefruit took four years of cross breeding and experimentation in order to achieve its powerful knockout effect. The plant will produce flowers at the beginning of the 8th week and will eventually germinate big compact buds. It grows not too tall or too short and is perfect for novice growers and veterans as well. The Super Iced Grapefruit doesn't need much maintenance and can be grown in both indoor and outdoor types of environment. Users of this variety must be careful of the consumed content because it can pass you out and knock you down when taken in huge amounts. It also boasts both the flavor of its parents, the Diesel and Chronic, when you start smoking it.

...dakle,stvarno bi moglo biti zanimljivo... :D

oprema je manje više ista kao i prošli grow,box 120x70x50,hps-ica od 150 w,jedan vent za ispuh,jedan da hladi žarulju,jedan da miješa zrak unutra,ovaj puta sam ostavio pasivni upuh,tj.radi stealtha sam morao zatvoriti rupu gdje je bio vent za upuh zraka,tako da će ovaj puta zrak ulaziti kroz rupice u boxu,jbg.definitivno moram smisliti neki malo bolji filter karbonski jer mirise moram svesti na apsolutni minimum.
od gnojiva ću ovaj puta probati Plantelu Organik,tj.onu žutu,barem malo u vegetaciji,plus Slavol...za cvijetanje imam dobru staru Plantelu Cvet,hehe,a ko zna možda se ova žuta pokaže dobra za cijeli grow,u kombinaciji sa Slavolom.vidjet ćemo,o tome ćemo malo kasnije.
za trening sam mislio razvući mrežu,ali čini mi se da to neće trebati,uz opis ovih sorti i po nekim slikama što sam našao,mislim da će ipak lst biti prikladniji,ali i to ćemo svakako vidjeti kako će se razvijati situacija.
eto,to bi bilo to za sada...nemam slika,ovo je samo tekstualni uvod,u nadam se još jedan uspješan grow. ;)
pozdrav svima do prvih listova :D

ganja_farmer

grower wannabe
hvala ;) vege ovisi o tome koliko će mi biljke popuniti box,al ako sve bude u redu,planiram 4 tjedna vege i onda na 12/12.

ganja_farmer

grower wannabe
hvala svima... :thumb: uz ovakvu podršku ne može ispast loše. :)
@Imbra,hehehe,nestalo još tamo u 9.mjesecu...
@Marco,upaljen traktor,počeli radovi u polju... ;) :D

edit:

malo sad proučavam ovaj Double Berry,na službenoj stranici piše pod genetiku Mazari Sharif x Skunk #1,http://www.**********.co.uk/double-berry.html,
a na drugoj stranici piše sljedeće:
http://www.**********.co.uk/feminisedseeds/double-berry.html

The Feminised Seed Company set out to breed the tastiest smoke in the universe, and they came up with Double Berry Seeds. This stupendous mix of Northern Lights & Sweet Tooth is so good she's redonkulous!

ne znam u čemu je kvaka???

a i našao sam jedan dnevnik DB gdje se navodi NL x ST.
http://www.420magazine.com/forums/plant-bud-photos/187668-double-berry-day-38-12-12-a.html

PowerSeed

fuckin' admin
Urednik
Administrator
Bekaa Valley
lansiranje u orbitu vise nego uspesno izvrseno, sad samo laganini. inace, sagarmatha seeds radi Double Bubbleberry koji je vecinom indica, a ovaj tvoj berry verovatno je to sto kaze proizvodjac, znaci mazar-i-sharif and skunk #1, mada mi nije najjasnije kako je mostly sativa ako je mama cista indica a skunk je hibrid... ko ce skontati te bridere ;)

• Sviđa mi se
Reactions: ganja_farmer

XsmokemashineX

not careful whit dosage
Kako bi ja to sad odma topo,kad narastu 2 grane malo LST i da vidis hedova.Samo naprijed farmeru pratim.

ganja_farmer

grower wannabe
ništa od topiranja ni ovaj puta,pustiti ću ih da rastu takve kakve jesu,jedino ću od treninga koristiti lst.
prije par dana su pognojene 1/3 doze Plantele Organik i 1/4 doze Slavola,dosta blaga kombinacija i omjer gnojiva,nisu se ništa bunile samo su nastavile fino rasti. Double Berry je malo više izrasla i na njoj sam počeo lagano lst raditi,dok je SIG dosta grmolika i nema još potrebe za vezanjem...planiram ih mjesec dana u vegetaciji držati,eventualno koji dan duže i onda na cvjetanje lagano.
evo i par slika:

21.dan 18/6:

Double Berry

SIG

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.