Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden
Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

delboy

Prijatelj Foruma
Vutra Veteran
balkan
Dragon Bud je napisao(la):
praksa?daj ovo ti je prvi grow,nemoj srat.i otkrivas se sam,...da smo ovdje hrpa klinaca...imas najvise 16/17 godina,a ti nas uvjeri u nesto drugo ako mozes.ne feminizirane sjemenke nego selekcionirane....ne preskaci postove dok citas pa ces znati o cemu se radi.:smoke18:

DA PRVI MI JE GROW!Nisam ni rekao da sam neka iskusnjara.

Nemoj srati ,kazes ti meni?

1.neserem nego komentiram tvoje baljezgarije blesave.

2.hrpa klinaca to si ti rekao,NE JA!

3.Za tvoju informaciju imam mnogo vise nego sto si ti mudrac procijenio.

4.I nemam ikoga za sta uvjeravat ovo je tvoja tema (besmislena) u kojoj objasnjavas nesto u ceg se uopce nerazumijes.Uostalom vidis da ti je tema zavrsila na graveyardu ,sto objasnjava bitnost ove teme.

5.Nepreskacem postove i vidim o cemu se radi.
Radi se o tome da ti zelis se ovdje pokazati jako educiran,samo zato sto si citao 'strane' siteove.

E pa decko,smiri tenzije ,zapali si pljugu jer si napet ko puska.
I ovo je zadnji put da se tebi obracam majstore,jer si suvise sirov i za moj pojam jedan veliki jazavac.

Dragon Bud

Banned
Banovan
i ovo ti nije tema.to je izbaceno iz jedne teme.i znam koliko imas godina,jedan tip je nedavno napisao,ali se izbrisalo vjerojatno,nema veze,ne zelim sad o tome,i ne pregledavaj mi postove kao da si neki admin,mici mi se s *****

Vuk_samotnjaK

nobody's puppet
Fiji
Zašto ovo nisam vidio ranije? Npr. neki dan kad sam bio tužan??? :ludaci_lol::ludaci_lol::ludaci_lol:

GreenMan

Grizem beton,zvacem armaturu
Vutra Veteran
www.legalizacija.org
Female and Feminized Marijuana
During the 1960's and 1970's some cannabis breeders took to experimenting with Colchicine. Colchicine, a powerful mutagen for both man and beast, stops cell duplication, while the cellcore duplication continues the same. The end result is a doubling or more of the chromosome set. This treatment can be beneficial to marijuana because it enforces many properties such as higher production of thc and resistance to disease. What also resulted, when gender chromosomes doubled, is that male or female chromosomes appear manifold, called Hermaphrodites. What's the plant to become? It becomes all at once. The result is called FEMINIZED or effeminate marijuana seed.
Genetically, a cannabis plant is more or less predisposed to become male or female. This is regulated by 2 chromosomes everyone knows as the X and Y chromosomes. A plant with 2 XX chromosomes becomes female. A plant with an X and Y turns into a male. Plants have hormones that regulate it's functioning, of which gender is one of those functions. The hormone balance is genetically determined, and partly influenced by environmental factors. An example is when plant roots get damaged. The roots will produce a substance that in turn slows down leaf growth. The result is male flowers. When discussing hormone balance you get FEMALE SEED or feminized marijuana: a female is a plant with XX or only female chromosomes.
When you have a seed with just X chromosomes, you are certain this seed will grow into a plant that is genetically female. To achieve the XX only plant: a female plant is forced by a hormone called Gibberellic Acid to produce male flowers, the pollen created contains only X chromosomes, when you offer this pollen to another female plant you can be absolutely certain to get seeds which are 100% XX. Once again this seed is called FEMALE SEED. Gibberellic Acid can be found in online. It takes years for an individual to achieve the proper plant hormone manipulation to get 100% female XX seed. Supplies therefore fluctuate and there are many different strains available worldwide.

Eto...

pa ko ne zna neka cita i neka uci​

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.