Foreign hippie seeking information

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden
hi sagan and welcome !
1) i agree with EVERYTHING what was said about the neighbours..

2) you mentioned somewhere an outdoor grow.., i really don't recommend that, not just cause you will get cought, but there is possibility that you get robbed (i must be honest, if i saw a marihuana farm i would take a bud or two...)

3) about the police i have soo many stories about them you wouldn't belive the half of it.., they are bastards, they do what they want and no body can stop or cause any harm to them (except mafia, but 90% of the police is owned by mafia....) it is the way it is in croatia...

4) smoking outdoor - 70% of the time we smoke outdoor, it only depends on the place (guys help me out to translate "kvart") where you smoke...

5) about the legalization.., i can make a website coresponding to your needs i have expirience and i am bored...

that is that from me...

njoy !

terrible

Aktivan Član
well, I'm a bit late perhaps, but a quality info is always a good info :)

I saw that you were lookin for price-portal of some kind.

I found a site that used to help me ever since, www.nabava.net but it's in croatian only, perhaps you'll have some trouble translating some words, but hey, since you're a grower patience is someting that comes with birth :D

It's not actually comparing on line stores but some of the stores have their own online store, and all of them probably have a store in zagreb... patience then again... :D

cheers...

nebih želio bit paranoičan, no tko vam garantira da ovo nije neki murijak koji se predstavlja kao stranac kako bi zadobio vaše povjerenje? Evo baš čitam i svi ste vrlo pozitivni i iskreni prema njemu, a on poziva na nekakvo okupljanje

ono, čisto vam velim da budete oprezni...
+
vrlo mi je sumnjivo njegovo točno korištenje padeža kad je napisao nešto na hrvatskom. Stranci obično fulaju padeže...

što nikog ne pere THC paranoja? :popworm:

Zabljak 1992

Aktivan Član
znam samo da taj njegov growbox nije nimalo naivan,da je neko drugi pitao mrshnuli bi ga kao komercijalnog u roku od 3 sekunde...

Crass

Aktivan Član
hey sagan, am the guy who you met at that park yesterday, not that crazy vodka guy, hes a jerk a little bit :), anyway i would tryd to send you a pm, but my pm-s are blocked so i had to post on the forum, i hope iam talking to right guy and that you see my message. You know there are some realy nice people overthere its not so negative as that guy told you, you talked about anarchisam and i frogot to metion you that we have a preatty good anarchist "comunitys" its preatty small but it has potential,there is anarchist book sale event that is about 4 years evry year her in zagreb,http://www.brakaenglez.org
be sure to take a look at it this year ;). anyway if you can try to look at my profile for my email and send me a message so we can stay in touch, if nothing ,i see you on marihuana mars ;)

PS
jos mi je 5 bodova do bana
a sad mi mozete dat zbog ovog spama
ili bit ljudi i maknut mi ta sranja
da mogu privatne poruke slat