Fotografije pod LED svijetlom mogu biti i bez ljubičaste boje

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden

Big L

B.I.G.
Poznanik Foruma
Brooklyn NY
Evo c/p sa ICMAG-a meni jako zanimljiva stvar, ako neznate engleski jbg, nije mi se dalo prevoditi:

I heard about this from another member on a different forum, but the information is valuable to many of us so I've decided to create a dedicated thread.

Does your tent look like this when you open it up?
p1120455m.jpg

Do photos of your plants look like this?

wol_error.gif

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 2816x2112.
p1120447z.jpg

Haha. Well, by lucky coincidence, you see before you, modeled by the lovely little lady, the new, improved, patented, handy-dandy, never-fail little trick towards taking natural color photos of your plants. The busy LED gardener's best friend!

It's the White Balance setting conveniently built into your point-and-shoot camera.
whitebalance3.jpg

- Go into "Menu"
- Select "White Balance"
- Select "Custom"
- Grab a White sheet of paper
- Reset your camera's White Balance setting to the White sheet of paper while it's being illuminated by your chosen light source
- Take accurate color photos of your plants

wol_error.gif

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 2816x2112.
p1120451.jpg

This works for any light source irrespective of color temperature or CRI (*ahem* HPS *ahem*), but we'll keep this our little secret within the LED community.

Enjoy!
thank%20you.gif
Eto pa ako netko ima volje (i LED grow :D) neka proba pa nek javi dal funkcionira, mislim, funkcionira sigurno jer tamo svi stavljaju slike kako im to radi savršeno.
Neki čak i spominju da je moguće slikati HPS bez onih dosadnih crta :)

Jolly Joker

Compost your enemies!
Prijatelj Foruma
Je l' isprobao ovo ko? Ja sam hteo da proverim na HPS kod mene ali nemam opciju tu za custom namestanje...