Get top 3 grow ebooks - Ed Rosenthal, Jorge Cervantes, Ryan Riley -

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden
Hi, everyone. I managed to collect these ebooks in the process of getting addicted to growing :). I wanted to read as much as I can, so I made some research and found these ebooks to be among top 5 growing books available in the world today. Here I will share my dropbox links so everyone interested and registered at the forum can get them for free. I recommend it to everyone, irrelevant of ones knowledge of English language, especially Ed Rosenthal's Grower Handbook, it is full of high quality pictures of many strains and growing techniques. You can get them all in two clicks so nothing costs you, I am sure you will be amazed and astonished with the quality and quantity of information, pictures and illustrations :thumb:

Marijuana Grower’s Handbook (2010) by Ed Rosenthal
Grow-books-5-200x285.jpg

The “Ask Ed” edition of the Marijuana Grower’s Handbookhas it all. As exhaustive and in-depth as Cervantes’ Grow Bible, with the added extra of a Q&A column packed with problems and solutions sure to be relevant to any grower, the Handbook is perhaps the most beloved of all cannabis grow books.

Ed Rosenthal’s humble yet authoritative style has won him an army of fans, and with good reason. His extensive experience in both growing and activism has cemented his status as a hero of the legalization movement, and his obvious enthusiasm shines out of his books and videos. The Handbook is even used as official course materials at the University of Oaksterdam!

The Handbook is another publication that has stood the test of time, with its first edition appearing in the mid-80s and a revised edition released in 1989. Since then, there have been several new editions, ensuring that all content is up-to-date and relevant in the rapidly-evolving world of cannabis cultivation.

Download here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ybru96sykv2tv28/Ed Rosenthal.pdf?dl=0

Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower’s Bible (2007) by Jorge Cervantes
jorge.jpg

Jorge Cervantes’ Grower’s Bible is perhaps the most comprehensive and exhaustive book on cultivating cannabis that has ever been published. A weighty, inch-thick brick of text, diagrams, charts and photographs, theGrower’s Bible offers simple, easily-understandable directions on every aspect of growing you can think of, along with another hundred you hadn’t! Excellent layout and formatting makes it easy to navigate around the numerous sections; each chapter is broken down into subsections and thoroughly indexed, and for such an encyclopaedic work, Cervantes’ writing style makes finding answers to your questions surprisingly enjoyable and interesting.

The first edition of the phenomenon that was to evolve into the present-day Grower’s Bible was published in 1983, with the name Indoor Marijuana Horticulture. The first edition was just 96 pages long, with black and white photos, and bound together with staples! Now in its fifth edition, the Bible has grown to comprise 512 colour pages with 1,120 photographs and diagrams.

Download here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zlnqecpneewyc34/Jorge Cervantes - The IndoorOutdoor Medical Growers Bible.pdf?dl=0

Growing Elite Marijuana Bundle: by Ryan Riley
ryan riley.jpg

This bundle is made of separate documents focusing on different aspects of growing. While I was reading Growing elite Marijuana growbook I immediately noticed it is not written professionally as previous two. Probable reason for this lies in fact that Ryan Riley was a amateur grower hanging on forums and reading other books, after 15 years of doing that, he felt that he has enough knowledge to share with others and make some $ too (he is obviously capable internet marketer, and hat down to him for combining multiple skills) What separates this book and this writer from legendary and for decades established growers like Ed Rosenthal and Jorge Cervantes is that he writes in plain simple language and you can somehow feel it closer, because this guy is much more regular and more capable to get the information closer to you because he understands your position better than maybe Rosenthal and Cervantes both of whom are world renowned and at a different level than standard amateur growers so sometimes their information is generalized and not so much in details like Rileys.

Download here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x1n3w0vx7blo60j/Ryan Riley.zip?dl=0

There are also other books but these 3 are more than enough. Cervantes never made ebook edition, only printed editions and the only way was for somebody to scan a whole book. The quality is more than decent though but the search function isn't working (I found it enormously helpful after I red the books, I use iPhone iBooks mainly and it's fantastic how well the search function works on Rosenthal and Riley books, those are 600-700 pages books so you understand what I mean :D ) And there it goes, I am sure everyone will find some useful information in those books.

Poslednja izmena:

Fer

[QUOTE = "tartek, post: 395417, member: 44047"] gracias a bro los enlaces r todavía en línea apreciamos mucho publicarlos.cheers [/ QUOTE]
Hola tartek podrás compartir de nuevo los archivos, por favor?
mi e-mail [email protected]
Gracias!!!!