Herbies Seeds - News, Promos, Announcements, etc.

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden
HEy herbies, i need to write that i am very dissapointed , paid a lot for seeds that were supposed to be dutch passion and barneys farm and seeds were suppostedly "repackaged" . I would say replaced. The genetics of these plants that came from these seeds you sent is such trash that i haven't encountered even in my worst nightmares. I am so angry right now that i'm probably kill all these plants and start over with some good seeds cause i know that seeds you sent are not even close to what it should be.

@Herbies Seeds
We are really sorry you have faced such a problem, please, check your DM.

The news is out – we’re excited to announce the launch of a brand-new branch in the United States and are inviting you along to see what we’re up to!

With Herbies USA Express, buying cannabis seeds online has become easier than ever. Our product range includes only strains that have been hand-picked for growing in the U.S., and orders are delivered within 1-3 days across all 50 U.S. states and Washington, D.C.

You can choose from a variety of payment options for the most convenient shopping experience and enjoy our usual double guarantee and personalized customer service. Plus, we’re based in the U.S., so you won’t face any customs issues with our trouble-free delivery service.

And of course here comes a little gift from us: promo code UE25OFF gives you 25% off your first order at Herbies USA Express!

Welcome to Herbies USA Express – the beginning of a new era in Herbies’ history!

FB_ USA Express_13,12.png

Herbies at Spannabis 2023!

We are super excited to announce that Herbies Seeds is taking part in Spannabis, Europe’s top cannabis expo, for the first time in our modern history.

If you’re looking for a business talk or are interested in some shopping, come and visit Herbies Seeds at stand 213 to chat with our team and our mascot, Herbie!

Spannabis 2023 will be hosted in Barcelona’s Fira de Cornellá exhibition center on March 10-12.
spannabis.jpeg
See you there!

Get Your Free Bandana With Any Herbies Seeds Purchase!

Spring is in the air, and Herbies is gearing up to help you transition in style with a promo you won’t want to miss!

From 00:00 March 6th to 00:00 March 13th (PST), use promo code BANDANA whenever you buy any Herbies Seeds strain to score a dope bandana for free. Don't snooze on this one – the number of bandanas is limited and once they’re gone, they’re gone.

Your order should include any strain by Herbies Seeds for you to snag this deal. Take a peek at some of the best offers we’ve got for you here!

Grab your cart now, snag any Herbies Seeds strain, and use the promo code to add some style to your spring wardrobe. We can’t wait to see you rocking your new bandana!

bandana.jpg

Herbies USA Express March Sale!

Are you on the hunt for some next-level cannabis seeds? Herbies USA Express has got you covered!

From 00:00 March 13th to 00:00 March 20th (PDT), we’re slashing 25% off select feminized, autoflowering, and fast-flowering seeds that will blow your mind.

Snatch this opportunity to seriously level up your stash in the new growing season - visit our website now and check out our selection of discounted seeds!

usa promo.jpg

4/20 Super Sale: A Week of Epic Deals – Save Up to 80%!

Here at Herbies, 4/20 is hands down our favorite holiday, and it’s also the best time of year to be our customer.

Why? Because this year, we’re going all out with a week-long 4/20 Super Sale. From 8:00 April 14th through 8:00 April 21st (PDT), we’re slashing the prices of almost a hundred strains in our store by up to 80%.

But wait, there's more! If you pay with BTC or USDT during any of the sale days, you'll score an extra 10% discount on top of that. Now that’s what we call a sweet bonus!

Click here to see all the strains featured in our 4/20 Super Sale collection!

420 promo.jpg

Card Payments are Back at Herbies!

We’re excited to announce that card payments are now back on our website and running smoothly. That’s right, folks – you can now use your credit or debit card to buy your favorite seeds with ease!

Thanks for sticking with us – your loyalty and patience mean the world to us. If you have any questions about payments, please visit this page or contact our support team!

Exciting News_21,04.png

Herbie's Birthday Sale: Celebrating 2 Years of Fun With Up to 35% Off!

Get ready to celebrate because Herbies is throwing a party like no other! We’re launching a huge sale this month in honor of our beloved mascot Herbie's second birthday.

Starting from 8:00 May 18th until 8:00 May 25th (PDT), you'll have a whole week to save up to 35% on the strains from our in-house line, Herbies Seeds!

Don’t hesitate and visit us right now!

1200×630.jpg

• Sviđa mi se
Reactions: Cyric
Jump on Our HalloWEED Sale and Save Up to 35%!

Halloween is creeping up on us, and we want to amp up the spooky fun and treat you to our fantastic strains to make the celebration unforgettable!

That's why we're launching an insanely good sale that will last from 07:00 on October 30th (PDT) until 07:00 on November 2nd (PDT). During this time, you can save up to 35% on our hand-picked cannabis seeds.

And hold onto your witch's hat, because there's more! We're throwing in an extra free Orange Buddy Auto seed with every single order. This groovy pal with a Sativa kick will have you feeling stoked and happy, leaving you grinning from ear to ear without any dreads. Just enter our wicked promo code TRICKORSEED at checkout and watch the magic happen.

Now, get ready to drool over some of the mind-blowing strains we have up for grabs here!

Halloweed-sale-2023-fb.png

• Sviđa mi se
Reactions: Cyric and dubi1312