Kako Je? Looking for Croatian seeds

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden
Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

tommyo3000

Banned
Banovan
Hello, I am looking for Croatian seeds. In my vegetable garden, through eBay and elsewhere on the Internet, I have collected Croatian / Ex-Jugoslavian tomato seeds and paprika, etc. Now I am looking for native (autohtonske) strains from former Jugoslavia area.
I don't know the history of marijuana in this region.

I am in the USA and enjoy many types of marijuana, but I would love most to find some from Croatia.

I appreciate any help.

tommy

Data

Aktivan Član
High

and welcome.:wave:First thing that you should know is that cannabis is illegal in this region and therefore it is forbiden to demand OR offer any of the illegal supstances(seeds,buds etc.)in that way this forum can survive from being restricted.Here you can read the rules(in Croatian) :
https://forums.vutra.org/content/220-Pravilnik-Vutra-Organizacije#14

But what we can do is to discuss about our growing and consuming experiences:thumb:
So I would like to know do you already have native strains(from other regions,like USA-hawayan)?
Which strain is your favorite and why?

live long and prosper

• Sviđa mi se
Reactions: HazeSeeker and Z&N

tommyo3000

Banned
Banovan
Hello again,

Surely I wasn't asking any one to send seeds to America.. I was just thinking I could identify some varieties that are from my ancestral region.

I don't know of any Croatian strains, except I saw a guy named Goran with some balkan landrace.. I don't know anything but that.

I typically grow some recent American strains like East Coast Sour Diesel and Bubblegum. The rest are from Amsterdam, like Super Lemon Haze and Tangerine Dream.

From my research, we don't have any american land race strains... We got it from the Mexicani down south.

Hawaii may be the exception to this rule because it is so far away from our mainland.

California is a real crazy place right now with a lot of breeding going on. So there are cool modern strains, just no ancient ones.

Sekach

Tekst kojim se isticem
We don't have any strain which would be typical for this area... What we call "Domacica" is actually seeds from street weed...and we don't know it's origin...in most cases it's from Albania...

And I don't see any reason you would write on English when you know Croatian... :p

tommyo3000

Banned
Banovan
This is a seed listing from a company in California that develops high CBD (versus THC) marijuana for more pain relief. It is amazing what they are doing. I just got this catalog myself a minute ago. I though I would share with you all.
californiamenu.gif

tommyo3000

Banned
Banovan
Sekach je napisao(la):
We don't have any strain which would be typical for this area... What we call "Domacica" is actually seeds from street weed...and we don't know it's origin...in most cases it's from Albania...

And I don't see any reason you would write on English when you know Croatian... :p

OK, oprosti mi :p

Ja sam zainterrisiran sa divlje vrste cannabisa. Mi to nemamo tu, osim Hawaii i Mozda Puerto Rico, ali ja nisam ni blizu ovim mjestima..

Ja bi samo htjeo damace sjemenke da mogu mijesati s modene vrste da se vidi sto se dogodi.

or for english people - i want to breed wild cannabis with modern cannabis to see what unique genetic variations occur.

tommy

He-Man

√-1 <3 π
Urednik
Eternia
Aloha tommy :hippy: and Welcome :sun2:

If anyone is competent around here to talk about Balkan strains
it would most certainly be user SLO-Era.
So, you could maybe contact him via PM and ask him to give you some
insight into Balkan landrace or direct him to this thread to share it with everyone.

Here are few threads with some of his previous photos and few other users with theirs too.
domaćica, domaja
Erin kutak
Balkansko a nase

:maryjane:

tommyo3000

Banned
Banovan
Hvala He-Man! Those links are very nice.

Nemogu ga naci SLO-era.. Izgelda da nije na Internet vise poslije 2007?
Ako ga itko zna, molim vas PM mene.

So do people in the ex-jugoslavia tend to grow Amsterdam genetics?

Tommy

SLO-Era

Poznanici Foruma
Poznanik Foruma
Javi,se naravno,da cemo naci nesto balkanskog porekla-da se i mi malo "kurcimo" :))

Tarki

Aktivan Član
Pa da, dajmo sjeme amerikancima i nizozemcima.
Baš super, ne.
A i još nek mi njihovo uzgajamo.. da.. ccc.

Tarki

Aktivan Član
Inače ovo je veoma javna ponuda i potražnja.
Na stranu što žicaš našu genetiku koju će ti netko i dati, već javno potražuješ ilegalne stvari.
To što u SLO nisu ilegalne zato jer su oni EU, ne znači da su na BALKANU legalne, a ovo je balkanski forum, ili su mi lagali?
Inače, kazna za ponudu i potražnju je ban.
Neka ovo stoji ovako još koji dan da se vidi što se ne radi.

Oh bad boy, tommy! bad, bad boy!
You should have known better.
I'm glad I am not you and that I learned from your mistakes.
I bet you are in your huge growroom crying right now.. boo hoo

Tarki

Aktivan Član
Yea, great Tommy, you and your big grow room we are soooo jelaous!!!
Oh no... I wonder why is Tommy looking for Balcan seeds when he has such a nice grow room?
'Cuz we are so poor, Balkanians, but Americans are cool with their grow rooms, but still they ask for our genetics.

I will tell you this just this one time, you can stay in our community if you wish to help us to develop, but we dont need that american prepotent bullshit.
So either stay here and contribute to the development of marihuana culture or FUCK OFF!

P. S.
There's no lamp like sun, and there is no fertilizer like organic piece of horse shit, so Tommy just might be crying in his big growroom with his pumped up ugly smelling piece of shit weed with a lot of dope-like CBN :fuck-4:

Kiss :*

SLO-Era

Poznanici Foruma
Poznanik Foruma
hvala bogu,da neko trazi balkansko A ako ima sta pametno reklamirat-nek se javi Genju kao svi ostali
kolko je meni poznato vutra.org je nasao na cannabis forumu.
A ostali probajte sjahati sa konja i prvo pruziti ruku čoveku,uvesti ga u pravila.. bit če još "Tommya"

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.