koje sjeme?

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden
Mr Nice Critical Mass

69,00 €
!

A reworked excellent version of an old breed once known as Big Bud. This is an absolute must for the cultivator who demands a high yield with an equally high stone. It is the heaviest plant currently in production for commercial farmers and outdoor crops, resembling the male genital protrusion of a giant donkey. Due to its heavy flower construction it can be susceptible to mould if the growing area is too high with humidity. So be warned, harvest on time!!! It has a genetic pedigree originating from a particularly heavy Afghani combined with the original Skunk#1. An expected yield indoors would be realistic at 650-750 grams per square meter…possibly more for the experienced cultivators? If you cultivate outdoors then expect to harvest in September for the northern hemisphere and by March for those in the southern hemisphere. Breed by the original breeder and founder of the original Seed Bank.
Heritage: Critical Mass
Category: The Naturals - Old school genetics
Family of breed: Afghan x Skunk #1(origins of Afghan/Mexican/Columbian)
Breeder: Nevil and Shantibaba's
Preferred medium: Bio and Hydro, Indoors and outdoors/greenhouse
Expected yield: Indoor 650/750 g/m2 G/h & outdoor 500-600 g/plant
Flowering period: Expect flowering time in an indoor room of 45/55 days. In the North/hemisphere late September and in the South/hemisphere March to early April…
Recommendations: For the inexperienced growers to the most advanced cultivator.
Special Notes: Winner of multiple awards in various countries since the early days. Exceptional heavy flower, but be warned of problems in high humidity area!
15 seeds per pack

Greenhouse Seeds Fem Super Lemon Haze (5seeds)

36,00 €

!

The Super Lemon Haze has won the 2008 High Times Cannabis Cup with a landslide of votes. Between the many reasons: its incredibly intense lemony flavour, with a strong haze background. It’s a sharp and intense taste, which reminds of lemon, lime and pink grapefruit, followed by a very earthy and musky haze aftertaste, with traces of incense and black pepper.
The effect is very balanced; it starts with a quick indica-hit feeling that softly moves to a very strong high, with a social and creative side.
The Super Lemon Haze is a very smooth compromise between the great qualities of its parents. It has 9-10 weeks flowering time, and a very typical Christmas tree shape. Plants tend to grow quite tall, but the internodes are not too far apart, and allow easy topping. The leaves are very sativa-like, while bud formation comes dense and has a high calyx-to-leaf ratio.
The Super Lemon Haze is very effective both indoors and outdoors, and responds very well to high-EC hydro systems as well as organic soil setups. When cultivated in soil, the spectrum of terpens is more developed and gives an extra lemony flavour.
The THC is high at over 22%, ensuring a very psychedelic experience to even the most experienced smokers.
Awards: 1st prize HTCC 2008
Genetics: Lemon Skunk x Super Silver Haze
Effect: A very lemony haze, works fast and lasts long. It’s a very powerful high, very balanced between a physical and a cerebral side.
Flowering indoor: 9-10 weeks with a production up to 700 gr/sqm
Flowering outdoor: Finishes end October in northern hemisphere, production up to 1000 gr/plant.
THC: 22.9%

Greenhouse Seeds Fem Hawaiian Snow (5seeds)

42,00 €

!

Click Here
Awards:1st prize HTCC 2003.
3rd prize Highlife 2006.
2nd prize Champions Cup 2007
Genetics:Hawaiian, Laos.
Effect:Very well known between heavy smokers that look for strong buds. A sativa-high that creeps on you, followed by a blasting stoned feeling.

Flowering indoor:11 weeks with a yield up to 700 gr/sqm.
Flowering outdoor:Ready between October and November in the Northern hemisphere. In June in the Southern one. Voted best weed of 2003, a true sativa champion for champion growers. Yield up to 1200 gr/plant.
THC: 23.7% CBD: 1.1% CBN: 0.8%

Greenhouse Seeds Fem Arjan's Ultra Haze 2 (5 seeds)

37,00 €

!

Click Here
Flowering Time : 12-13 weeks
Environment : Indoor/Outdoor
Awards: 2nd prize HTCC 2005.
3rd prize Champions Cup 2005.
3rd prize Highlife 2006.

Genetics: Neville's Haze, Mango Haze, Laos.
Effect: great psychoactive high, strong and long lasting. Very uplifting and social, it leaves a very relaxing feeling thanks to the high CBD. Fruity and woody sativa taste.
Flowering indoor: 12-13 weeks with a yield of 700-800 gr/sqm.
Flowering outdoor: finishes by mid November in the Northern hemisphere, or by mid June in the Southern. Production can reach 1000 gr/plant. Long buds with loads of resin.

THC: 22.9% CBD: 1.1% CBN: 0.5%

Greenhouse Seeds Fem Great White Shark (5 seeds)

29,50 €
!

Click Here Awards: 1st prize Bio HTCC 1997

Pedigree: Super Skunk, Brazilian and South Indian.

Strength: Seductive stoned feeling that has the strength of jaws.... red eyes and soft knees!
THC: 14.0% CBD: 1.7% CBN: 0.6%

Flowering time: Indoor: will be ready in 50 days with a yield of 500 to 800 gr/sqm.
Outdoor: finishes in the Northern emisphere by end September, while in the Southern hemisphere it will be ready by March/April.

Zanima me ovo sta pisu 450-500g po metru kvadratnom,, i zanima me kako racunaju oni to da je biljka visine jedan metar ??? ili je to maksimalno sta se moze dobit po metru kvadratnom?

sadim drugi put i zanima me vase misljenje
htio bi sto kvalitetnju biljku sa umjerenom tezinom uzgoja
hvala

unutra,.,,,,
zaboravio sam jos ovu

Sjamaan White Widow

Click Here
Since White Widow® placed 1st, in the High Times cannabis Cup bio category 1995. White Widow has become an infamous breed in the world of cannabis. A variety of White widow can be found in almost any coffee shop in Amsterdam & the rest of the Netherlands. The most rewarded cannabis plant of recent years in Holland. White Widow is a compact marijuana plant of medium height. It caries killers crystals, the plants of THC glands, even on big parts of the fan leaves. A very soft smoke and great "high". White widow is really blessed. It is the most wanted marihuana plant to grow.
Highlife cup 1999 2nd price Growshop hydro

Highlife cup 1999 2nd price Coffeeshop bio

Highlife cup 2003 2nd price Growshop hydro

Highlife cup 2003 1st price Coffeeshop hydro

Highlife cup 2003 3rd price Growshop bio

Highlife cup 2004 3rd price Growshop bio

Highlife cup 2004 2nd price Growshop outdoors

High Times cup 1998 3rd price bio

High Times cup 1996 1st price Nederhash (Hashish made from White Widow)

High Times cup 1995 1st price cannabis

High Times cup 1995 1st price bio

High Times cup 1995 2nd price bio

Are you ready to discover why White Widow has won all these awards?
Type: Brazilian and South Indian: Sativa/Indica 60/40
Indoor flowering: 56-70 days
Outdoor flowering time: 70 to 84 days or end of October

Indoor yield: up to 500 gr/m2

Buzz: even body head

Taste/Smell: fresh, fruity, floral

Winner of 12 cannabis cups.

!
61,00 € http://growshopalien.com/onlineshop/contents/en-uk/d141.html#http://growshopalien.com/onlineshop/contents/en-uk/d141.html#

• Sviđa mi se
Reactions: Remus

upitnik???

Aktivan Član
Ma brale što se misliš uzmi koje gdo ili sva po par komada pa ih zabodi u zemlju i vidi šta ćeš dobit....
Tako se nećeš mislit drugi put koje i šta hahahaha

hvala, skuzio sam
ja se dvoumim izmedu ww (mislio sam stavit u jedan ipo metar kvadratni 6 kom, jedamput ih rezat i 1m visine,,, ako sve ok napravim kolko me to grama odprilike ispadne? , i critical mass-a

SuperAngel je napisao(la):
Critical mass mi izgleda predobro, i još Shantibaba trpa preko 15 sjemenki u paketić, čini se ko dobar deal. Ak si dosad bil neodlučan pazi ove fotkeCM s mr. niceovog foruma: http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=548
Cure mi sline od toga

jel mozda znas sta on to ima na zidovima u boxu? planiro sam da stavim alu foliju al sam se predomislio jel ce to spalit biljke. pa sam mislio obojat u bjelu boju box iznutra il stavit ovo kaj ima taj tip u boxu na slikama..