Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden

WEEDetix

₴Ⱨ₳₥₳₦ - VⱤ₳Č - ĐⱤɄłĐ - ⱧɆⱤ฿₳Ⱡł₴₮
Urednik
Grow Support
คภ๔г๏๓є๔ค
KRKAVINA — rhamus frangula
Krkavina (Rhamnus frangula L.).jpg
Drugi nazivi: krušina, krkovina, pasdrenovina, pasja lijeska, pasjakovina, pasje grožđe.

Opis biljke: krkavina je drvo u obliku grma, visine 2 do 3 metra. Kadšto dosegne visinu i do 8 metara. U početku kora je zelena, a poslije smeđo-sive boje. Široko ovalni listovi nalaze se na dugačkoj peteljci. Maleni zelenkasto-bijeli cvjetovi pojavljuju se u svibnju i lipnju. Iz cvijeta se javlja koštuničav plod koji je u početku zelene, poslije crvenkaste, a u sazrijevanju crno-ljubičaste boje.

Stanište: krkavina se u prirodi nalazi na mnogo mjesta: u nizinskim, svijetlim šumama, šikarama, na rubovima šuma te na oba-lama potoka i rijeka.

Ljekoviti dio biljke: za lijek se upotrebljava kora što se guli u proljeće kada sokovi počnu kn'ati biljkom. Kora se suši na suncu ili u hladu. Vrhunsko djelovanje kora postiže nakon što odleži najmanje godinu dana.

Ljekovito djelovanje: krkavina se upotrebljava kao izvrsno sred-stvo za čišćenje, a velika joj je prednost što ne stvara naviku. Kora krkavine dugorn upotrebom ne nadražuje sluznicu crijeva, niti povećava izlučivanje crijevne sluzi, a ne izaziva proširenje krvnih sudova debelog crijeva. Slobodno se može upotrebljavati kod šulje-va, teškoća u crijeviina, kod slabokrvnosti i trudnoće. Kora se, također, upotrebljava kod trornosti debelog crijeva i pomanjkanja peristaltike debelog crijeva. Korisno je sredstvo i protiv glista.

ENG veraion

Buckthorn - rhamus frangula

Other names: Krušina, buckthorn, pasdrenovina, dog hazel, buckthorn, honeysuckle.

Description of the plant: the buckthorn tree in the form of a bush, a height of 2 to 3 meters. Sometimes reaches a height of 8 meters. Initially bark is green, and later brownish-gray color. Broad oval leaves are on long stalks. The tiny greenish-white flowers appear in May and June. From flower occurs stone fruit that is initially green, later reddish, and the maturation of black and purple.

Habitat: buckthorn is naturally present in many places in the lowland, light forests, thickets, on the edges of forests and in both Lama streams and rivers.

The medicinal part of the plant: the drug is used bark that peels off in the spring when the juices start kn'ati plant. The bark is dried in the sun or in the shade. The ultimate effect of bark reached after a recovery time of at least one year.

Pharmaceutical action: buckthorn used as an excellent middle-safe cleaning agent, a great an advantage it is not habit forming. Bark buckthorn dugorn use does not irritate the mucous membranes of the intestines, nor increases the secretion of intestinal mucus, without causing blood vessel dilation of the colon. Feel free to be used with color shirts-va, difficulty in crijeviina, with the anemia and pregnancy. Bark is also used in trornosti colon and lack of bowel movement colon. A useful tool against nematodes.