Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden

WEEDetix

₴Ⱨ₳₥₳₦ - VⱤ₳Č - ĐⱤɄłĐ - ⱧɆⱤ฿₳Ⱡł₴₮
Urednik
Grow Support
คภ๔г๏๓є๔ค
LINCURA ili SRČANIK — gentiana symphyandra

63-srcanik2.jpg

Drugi nazivi: gencijana košutnik, lecijan, licijan, ravan, ravet.

Opis biljke: lincura ili srčanik trajna je biljka s korijenom koji može biti i do 50 godina starosti. Korijen je jako dugačak, debeo i razgranjen, izvana smeđe do tamnosmeđe boje, a iznutra žute boje. Stabljika je okrugla, iznutra šuplja, a u gornjem dijelu žljebasta, visine od 50 do 120 cm. Cvjetovi su raspoređeni u pršljenove, a nalaze se u pazuhu listova na gornjem dijelu stabljike. Boja im je svijetložuta.

Vrijeme cvatnje: od lipnja do kolovoza.

Stanište: srčanik veoma često raste u velikim skupinama na vapnenačkorn gorju, pustim mjestima, mećtu grmljem te na planin-skim pašnjacima i livadama.

Ljekoviti dijelovi biljke: za lijek se u jesen ili rano proljeće sabire korijen od starijih biljaka. Svježi korijen ima neugodan miris, dok je miris osušenog korijena aromatičan. Valja ga brzo sušiti — a to se postiže ako ga se razreže po dužini.

Ljekovito djelovanje: lincura ili srčanik ubraja se u najstarije Ijekovite biljke. Njezin korijen ubraja se u ponajbolja sredstva za liječenje želuca. Srčanik pospješuje probavu, otklanja pritisak u želucu, mučninu, napade nesvjestice. Pridonosi poboljšanju sastava krvi i povećanju crvenih i bijelih krvnih zmaca u pravilnom omjeru te se zbog toga koristi u liječenju slabokrvnosti i bljedoće. Preporučuje se kod nedovoljnog stvaranja želučanog soka, slabog praž-njenja želuca, kiselog podrigivanja i žgaravice, kod kronične začepIjenosti, groznice, teškog disanja i astme. Izvana se koristi za lije-čenje dubokih, i nečistih rana i drugih ozljeda. Miješanjem s drugim biljkama koristi se za liječenje mnogih bolesti.

Eng

Gentian or gentiana - Gentiana symphyandra

Other names: gentian gentian, lecijan, licijan, straight, Ravet.

Description of the plant: gentian gentian or permanent is a plant with roots that can be up to 50 years of age. The root is very long, thick and branched, externally brown to dark brown, and the inside yellow. The stem is round, hollow inside, and in the upper part of the groove, the height from 50 to 120 cm. The flowers are arranged in whorls, which are in the axils of leaves on the upper stem. The color is light yellow.

Flowering time: June-August.

Habitat: gentian often grows in large groups on vapnenačkorn mountains, deserted places, dream bushes and mountain-skim pastures and meadows.

Medicinal parts of plants: the drug is in the fall or early spring gather roots of older plants. The fresh root has an unpleasant odor, and the odor of the dried root is aromatic. It is worth it dry quickly - and this can be achieved if it is cut to length.

Pharmaceutical action: Gentian or gentian is one of the oldest of the therapeutic plant. Its root is one of the leading ones agent for the treatment of stomach. Gentian stimulates digestion, relieves pressure in the stomach, nausea, fainting attacks. Contributes to improving the composition of the blood and increasing red and white blood cells in the correct ratio and is therefore used in the treatment of anemia and pallor. Recommended for insufficient production of gastric juice, low-roasted delays stomach, sour belching and heartburn, in chronic začepIjenosti, fever, wheezing and asthma. Externally used for the treatment of deep-cation, and contaminated wounds and other injuries. Mixed with other herbs used to treat many diseases.