Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden
Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

Somaseeds

Poznanici Foruma
Poznanik Foruma
Kudos to Organic Excellence!

High Bizzo,

Just wanted to extend a highly thank you for sharing your grow experiences here. Your journey serves as a beacon of inspiration for many of us. It's fantastic to see you utilizing our Sacred Soil mix and thriving with it. Your success reinforces the belief in the power of organic cultivation: Soma Style

Having tried the Sacred Soil mix myself, I can attest to the remarkable difference it makes. Smoking flowers that have been nurtured in such a rich, organic environment has entirely changed the game for me. There's just no going back to hydro or chemically fertilized blooms after experiencing the purity and essence that organic growing brings to the table.

It's invigorating to see you not just using organic methods, but also pushing the envelope to maximize the potential of what organic growing can achieve. Your efforts in fine-tuning the process don't go unnoticed and it's clear that they pay off in the quality of your harvests.

Keep leading the charge towards organic excellence. We're all watching and learning from you, eager to see what heights you'll reach next!

Stay green and organic,

Albert & Satoshi (Team Soma Seeds)

Wow bizzo, one plant in a 120x120 with 80L of Sacred Soil? That's epic! Can’t wait to see the results.

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.