mazar vs Multipla Skleroza (MS)

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden
Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
Smem li da pitam posto nisam ukapirala sta je LDN jel to neki farmaceutski lek?
Inace moj klinac je sve gore danas pre spavnaj mi je rekao da ga boli oko , a u toku dana gledao je u crtani i nikog nije bilo ispred njega a on nam je vikao ne vidim ne vidim skloni ruku, pa sam se zesce odsekla. Sutra ga vodim privatno da vidimo sta je sa okom , mislim moze biti i od artritisa neko zapaljenje citala sam a mozda je MS, lajmska bolest i sta ja znam. BIli smo nedelju dana na planini i ja ponela sokovnik (za hladno cedjene sokove) da i tamo pije i ladno mi izgleda ispadne deo u djubre il su ga deca dohvatila i odnela i nigde ga nema pa nema, i vec dve nedelje mi ne pije te sokove koji su mu krvnu sliku cinili sjajnom.Cekamo da stigne novonaruceni deo, zakazali smo kod homeopate, icicemo i kod kostolomca da nam i taj cika kaze sta on misli i tako. Mazar izvini morala sam negde da se izjadam a nemam gde sorry.

mazar

šaman
Poznanik Foruma
Hola Spark,
Imam djecu pa razumijem tvoj strah...
Od ldna ako postepeno ga daješ, nema nuspojava.
Na ovom linku imaš kako ga postepeno uvodiš i kako da ga razrijediš http://www.rivernewsdesk.com/2011/08/24/preparing-low-dose-naltrexone-at-home/
LDN je low dose naltrexone (naltrexone je lijek, a ovo je njegov mali dio), već sam pisao o tome, za MS je ludilo, jučer sam hrpu hodao i to uzbrdo i puno stepenica, još je bilo jako vruće, nisam se ni na koga oslonio, svi koji su bili sa mnom, idalje su lagano strahovali. Ali su se uvjerili u moć LDN

Fantom kad uhvatim vremena budem, samo da ne bude....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFQG7pwnZEw

uputstvo za sve one koji žele da uzimaju LDN tj. da se lječe s njim:

Ljekovi koji se ne smiju uporedo uzimat sa LDN-om:

• Drugs To Avoid When Taking LDN

Drugs To Avoid When Taking Low Dose Naltrexone Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) should not be taken along with opioid-containing drugs, with immunomodulator drugs, or with any drug that depends for its successful action on suppressing the immune system. For a discussion of chemotherapy and LDN, visit http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/LDN_4_cancer/ Do not take Naltrexone with any of the following without first consulting your doctor: • disulfiram (Antabuse®); • thioridazine (Mellaril®); • buprenorphine (Buprenex®, Subutrex®); • codeine (Tylenol with Codeine®, and other brand names); • hydrocodone (Lorcet®, Lortab®, Vicodin®, Vicoprofen®, and other brand names); • hydromorphone (Dilaudid®); • levorphanol (Levo-Dromoran®); • meperidine (Demerol®); • methadone (Dolophine®, Methadose®); • morphine (Kadian®, MS Contin®, MSIR®, OMS®, Roxanol®, Oramorph SR®, and other brand names); • oxycodone (M-Oxy®, OxyContin®, OxyIR®, Roxicodone®, Percocet®, Percodan®, and other brand names); • oxymorphone (Numorphan®); • propoxyphene (Darvon®, and other brand names). Novantrone® Rebif® Avonex® Betaseron® Tysabri® Cautionary warnings Because LDN blocks opioid receptors throughout the body for three or four hours, people using medicine that is an opioid agonist, i.e., a narcotic (such as morphine, Percocet®, Duragesic Patch® or codeine-containing medication) should not take LDN until such medicine is completely out of one's system. Patients who have become dependant on daily use of narcotic-containing pain medication may require 10 days to 2 weeks of slowly weaning off of such drugs entirely (while first substituting full doses of non-narcotic pain medications) before being able to begin LDN safely. In regards to the use of steroids, chemotherapeutic agents, and other immunosuppressants to treat multiple sclerosis and other autoimmune diseases, Dr. M.R. Lawrence, an English physician with MS who treats his condition with LDN, has this to say: Because LDN stimulates the immune system and many of the drugs routinely used by the NHS in the treatment of MS [and other autoimmune conditions] further suppress the immune system, LDN cannot be used in company with steroids, beta interferon, methotrexate, azathioprine or mitozantrone or any other immune suppressant drug. If there is any doubt, please submit [to your doctor] a full list of the drugs you are presently taking so that their compatibility may be assessed. Dr. Lawrence has suggested a non-steroidal protocol for treating MS exacerbations. For more information, visit http://preview.tinyurl.com/cfr7um Prednisone in daily doses for adults of 10 mg or less is not considered immunosuppressive. The only clinical trial of LDN that did not have positive results was conducted in Akron, Ohio, in 2007 with a group of MS patients. The lead investigator explained the unfortunate outcome of the study as follows: We did not exclude patients on existing immunosuppressants...The existing immunosuppressants may have inhibited the LDN effects in this population. Copaxone is the only MS "disease modifying" drug deemed compatible with LDN. Painkillers approved for use with LDN include Moxxor, aspirin, Tylenol®, Advil®, Motrin®, Aleve®, Naprosyn®, Ansaid®, Dolobid®, Orudis®, Voltaren®, Feldene®, Mobic®, and the food supplement, DL-Phenylalanine (DLPA). DLPA, which is also said to enhance the effectiveness of LDN, should be taken twice a day on an empty stomach in doses of 500 mg. It should not, however, be used by people with high blood pressure. For additional precautions, visit http://preview.tinyurl.com/6jqk3b Regarding alcohol consumption while taking LDN, Dr. Skip Lenz, a Florida pharmacist, has this to say: One of the uses of LDN is to help alcoholics get off the juice. You should never use alcohol and LDN at the same time. Now, there will be folks who say they always have had a drink with no problems; on the other side of the coin, I know of several dozen cases where the patient has had projectile vomiting. Drugs That May Interact With Low Dose Naltrexone - Generic Name (Brand Name*) Mixed Opiate Agonists/Antagonists Buprenorphine (Buprenex®, Suboxone®, Subutex®) Butorphanol (Dorolex®, Stadol®) Nalbuphine (Nubain®) Pentazocine (Naloxone®, Talwin®) Opiate Agonists Alfentinil (Alfenta®) Clonidine (Catapres®) Codeine (N/A) Dronabinol THC (Marinol®) Fentanyl (Duragesic®, Aqtic®, Sublimaze®, Fentora®) Hydrocodone (Lorcet®, Lortab®, Vicodin®) Hydromorphone (Dilaudid® Levorphanol (Levo-Dromoran® Meperidine (Demerol®, Meperitab®) Methadone (Dolophine®, Methodose®) Morphine (Kadian®, MSContin®) Oxycodone (Percocet®, Endocet®, Roxicodone®, Endocodone®) Oxymorphone (Opana®, Numorphone®) Propoxyphene (Darvocet®, Darvon®) Remifentinil (Ultiva®) Sufentinil (Sufenta®) Tramadol (Ultram®) SOME can use Tramadol with LDN. Other Medications Disulfuram (Antabuse®) Nabilone (Cesamet®) Thioridazine (Mellaril®) Clonidine (Catapres®) * May not include each brand name available on the market in the United States -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you still have unanswered questions about what drugs can be take along with LDN, please contact Dr. Skip Lenz, a Florida pharmacist knowledgeable about LDN. http://skipspharmacy.com/?pgname=contact http://www.webspawner.com/users/avoidthesedrugsonldn/index.html

I koje simptome možete imat od 3 do 6 mjeseci uzimanja LDN-a:

First 3 to 6 months of LDN therapy LDN Symptoms
    For those of you in the first 3 to 6 months of LDN therapy, you may experience temporarilly extra stiffness, headache, numbness, vertigo, sleeplessness, diuretic effect, loss of appetite, extra fatigue, etc. All of the FDA approved MS drugs are immune suppressants except for Copaxone and Fampridine(4-AP).

Dr. Bob Lawrence from the UK who has MS & uses LDN himself explains why the temporary increase in symptoms. Dr Lawrence writes this for MS patients but this can happen with other autoimmune diseases also, not just MS.

When starting this LDN(Low Dose Naltrexone) therapy in the treatment of autoimmune illness, there may also be some initial transient, though temporary, increase in symptoms.

Experience in using this method has demonstrated most commonly, such as disturbed sleep, occasionally with vivid, bizarre and disturbing dreams, tiredness, fatigue, spasm and pain.

Rarely, other transient symptoms have included more severe pain and spasm, headache, diarrhea or vomiting. These additional symptoms would appear to be associated with the previous frequent use of strong analgesics, which effectively create an addiction and dependency, thus increasing the body's sensitivity to pain.

In addition, because LDN stimulates the immune system to balance itself and many of the drugs routinely used by the NHS in the treatment of MS and autoimmune disease further suppress the immune system, LDN cannot be used in company with steroids, beta interferon, methotrexate, azathioprine or mitozantrone or any other immune suppressant drug. If there is any doubt, please submit a full list of the drugs you are presently taking so that their compatibility may be assessed.

In addition, because LDN will also block the analgesic effects of any opiate drugs (includes codeine, dihydrocodeine, morphine, pethidine or diamorphine) presently being taken, the use of LDN will initially greatly increase the level of pain experienced. It is therefore advisable that any opiate-like drugs be discontinued at least two weeks before this treatment is initiated. When starting the treatment it is essential that any untoward or adverse side-effects are reported immediately so that the treatment process can be further assessed and, if necessary, modified.

This temporary increase in symptoms may also perhaps be explained when we consider the manner in which this drug is expected to work.

Initially, MS occurs due to a reduction in the activity of the controlling influence of the suppressor T-cells within the immune system. During an acute relapse, the overall number of T-cells is reduced, the normal balance of helper T-cells and suppressor T-cells is disrupted and the damaging helper (CD-4) T-cells tend to predominate. This is the situation most pronounced during an acute relapse but occurs similarly, but to a lesser extent, in chronic progressive MS. Under the influence of LDN there will be an expected increase in the overall numbers of T-cells but, because the CD-4, helper T-cells tend to predominate at this time, an increase in their numbers will expectedly tend to increase MS symptoms. It is only when the numbers of suppressor T-cells effectively "catch up" that the normal balance is restored and symptoms once again diminish and improve.

Dr. M R Lawrence
    Other reasons of negative responses to LDN by Dr. Jaquelyn McCandless

Re: ldn

As usual, I need to emphasize that seldom is LDN a stand-alone treatment, but accompanies other strategies their body needs, especially a healthy diet. No sugar, dairy or gluten.

It takes some people longer to respond to LDN, and they may be colonized with pathogenic yeast and bacteria that could be slowing response.

There is a phenomenon that happens to some people that as the immune system is shifting (usually from T2 to T1) right after starting LDN, the immune system drops and people get an infection, cold, flu, cold sore, etc. which is usually short lived. Candida tends to overgrow or a virus will flare up. These infections are usually short-lived unless something like candida and gut bacteria needs treatment.

Are you a big bread/carbohydrate/sugar eater? Ever been tested for candida (yeast) or gut bacterial infestation? Ever been checked for hypothyroidism?

Would you be willing to stop all casein (milk products) and gluten (wheat, rye, barley and oats) for a week and see if you feel better? A study done several years ago showed that 30% of us have some degree of celiac disease (intolerance/allegy to wheat) even though the clinical symptoms may not be obvious enough to alert most people to that. When anyone in that 30% of persons stops eating wheat, they feel a lot better. The LDN may be acting like the opioid antagonist it is and causing a withdrawal reaction from taking away your fix, even if only for a few hours.

Try to hang in for awhile longer, and it will probably get better. These setbacks usually do not last long unless something like a yeast infection is stubborn without specific treatment. Dr. JM=====

Q: Dr. JM or anyone- Does LDN cause candida?

A: LDN has been noted to aggravate yeast infections and other latent pathogens, viruses, etc. as the immune system is making early adjustments. It is good to have natural yeast remedies on board when LDN is started (grapefruit seed extract, Candex, lauricidin, hi-potency probiotics, etc) to help offset this possibility. (And of course a good dietary regime that does not encourage gut inflammation which is usually the predecessor to pathogen invasion).

Dr. Jaquelyn McCandless

The following is the response to a question posted to Dr. McCandless about goat milk as a substitute for cow's milk when on LDN:

"There are many, many people who take LDN who are not on a dairy-free diet, and my estimate is that about 15% need to be. Undoubtedly goat milk is healthier and easier to digest than cow's milk, but if one truly is sensitive to casein, goat milk and all animal milks except camel do have casein. Since I specialize in children with autism, who in my practice are all required to be casein/gluten free, in my studies using autistic children I never had negative reactions to LDN. When it started being used outside the autism population, I discovered that about 15% of people using it who were not on a restricted diet had hyperactivity and a negative response to LDN. I suggested they go to a low dose and work up slowly, and if that did not help, then to get off foods with the large peptides (casein, gluten & soy) that can go to the brain and act as gluteo or caseo corticoids. With those people, LDN cuts off their "fix" (these foods are actually addictions to some people) for a long enough time that they experience negative reactions, just as drug addicts do when they are given full-dose naltrexone. Very often removal of those foods made LDN as it is with most people; no adverse reactions. Again, not 100%, which we do not understand, but almost. One exception was a child who had many severe IgE allergies - nothing eventually helped her tolerate LDN and she had to stop. My suggestion to you would be to try it with goat's milk and see if you are one of the ones who cannot tolerate it; if so, then you have to decide whether milk is that important to you. You are free to give this information to anyone who is interested." Dr. JM

Dr JM responded on the LDN-Autism yahoo forum recently regarding anxiety as a side-effect of LDN. She said that about 30% of the population has celiac disease to some degree, and that celiac is not an all or nothing thing. Therefore, she postulates that, like with autistic kids, there is something going on in the gut with many of us. This would be an allergic response to gluten (in wheat and, I think, rye barley, oats) and possibly casein (milk protein) in the gut and an incomplete digestion of these proteins. The result is a release of semi-digested food polypeptidesinto the blood and brain, where they don't belong, and which act as opiates--they stimulate the autistic kids to act out or to space out! The autistic kids, and the rest of us who have some degree of allergy to gluten and/or casein, are "high" on these incompletely digested molecules. When LDN comes along in the blood stream and blocks the opiate effect, we get anxious.

So Dr JM absolutely recommends addressing diet first with autistic kids, but also with others who have problems acclimating to LDN.

• Sviđa mi se
Reactions: mazar

mazar

šaman
Poznanik Foruma
Bebe S je napisao(la):

• First 3 to 6 months of LDN therapy LDN Symptoms
    For those of you in the first 3 to 6 months of LDN therapy, you may experience temporarilly extra stiffness, headache, numbness, vertigo, sleeplessness, diuretic effect, loss of appetite, extra fatigue, etc. All of the FDA approved MS drugs are immune suppressants except for Copaxone and Fampridine(4-AP).

Sad mi je jasno, nakon borbe s retenzijom sad imam borbu sa pojačanim mokrenjem... :ludaci_lol:

• Sviđa mi se
Reactions: Bebe S
Bok ekipa. Mazar oduševljavaš me, posebno kad uspavljuješ djecu :)
Trebalo mi je par dana da pročitam cijeli dnevnik. Zašto više ne pišeš? Je li to znači da više ne uzimaš ulje? Žao mi je što sam tek sad nabasala na ovaj dnevnik jer imam MS i ulje sam počela uzimati nekoliko mjeseci prije tebe. Nabavljala sam ga preko ZG pajdaša Ricka Simpsona i bilo je strahovito skupo. Također sam vodila iscrpan dnevnik. Sada bih ponovila terapiju. Nabavila bi travu , a ulje bi napravila sama, odnosno uz nečiju pomoć valjda. Nemam uvjete za indoor niti za outdoor uzgoj. A nemam ni vremena jer sam stvarno loše fizički, ne mogu hodati više od par koraka s pomagalom. Jedino se može desiti da mi nitko ne bude htio pomoći jer se svi nešto kao boje. Ma kako god ja mislim to izvesti nekako.
Samo mi reci, molim te, da ne lutam, što sve preporučaš da uzimam uz ulje.
Sorta z7, aminokiseline, ALA, šta još...? Pokušat ću nabaviti i LDN.
Nadam se da si ti dobro. Zanimljivo mi je kako smo svi mi koji imamo MS došli do zaključka neovisno jedni o drugima da nije potrebno ni poželjno uzimati ulje prema RS preporuci. Imam i iste probleme s mjehurom koje si ti riješio kako sam shvatila s z7.
Želim zdravlje tebi i tvojoj :family1:

Snjezana1971

Aktivan Član
Koristimo LDN već 9 dana zahvaljujući kolegi, a u fazi sam nabavke još i samo mogu reći i u to vjerujem da je ženi malo bolje i da je pomoglo korištenje navedenog lijeka(žena bolje jede,bolje spava i općeniti osjećaj je bolji ima više volje i malo je živnula) pije sve ostale lijekove normalno i 2-3x dnevno i kapi Tramal bez kojih neide, a imali smo najbolje namjere i s toga se skinuti ali...... morali smo naglo :sad2: odustati nažalost ali zato smo nekako našli utjehu u trenutnom lijeku te se nadam da će biti i bolje kako se duže bude uzimala terapija.

mazar

šaman
Poznanik Foruma
Nisam se duuugo javljao, nisam bio pri netu..
Žena imala GO pa smo malo izbivali, nisam razmišljao o moru kao takvom, ali desilo se....
LDN mi je dozvolio da odem na more sa ženom i djecom (SOLO, bez ičije pomoći).
Toliko sam bio dobar da kad sam dobio onu jednodnevnu želučanu virozu i počeo malo šepati od iscrpljenosti, zapitao sam se šta mi se sad dešava i opet osjetio „blagodati“ Msa. No to je trajalo svega dva dana, brzo sam se oporavio.
U tom periodu se desilo i 15 dana da nisam zapalio (nije mi ni nedostajalo). Ali povratak kući mi je donio nova okupljanja. Kad sam sve oko sebe navikao u zadnjih godinu dana :common028:
Naišao sam i na toliko ispjevanu euforiju, odličnaaaaaaaaaaa
Imam osjećaj da me stanje nebuloznog smijanja puno intenzivnije i duže drži
Inače osmijeh se na euforiji ne skida s lica (volim takve pljuge, svrstao bi ju u top 3 uz bok Jackiju i z7)
Ispunjena su sva moja očekivanja od straina koji se zove euforija.
Što se vježbanja tiče, utezi putuju sa mnom (nema stajanja)...
A evo još nade za oboljele
http://www.iflscience.com/health-an...scover-effective-strategy-switch-autoimmunity :clap:

Poslednja izmena:
Mazar drago mi je da si se javio :b_hop: Nisam shvatila da li i dalje uzimaš ulje osim što povremeno pušiš. Ja isto pušim ali ne znam koje sorte su u pitanju jer ne djeluje uvijek isto. Ne znam je li nužno miješanje s duhanom ili treba biti čisto. Ja nabavljam gotovo (smotano) miješano. Dok ne nabavim ili napravim ulje mislim pušiti jednu prije spavanja. Izluđuje me mjehur, svaka dva sata moram na WC. To me fizički i psihički iscrpljuje. Uspjela sam nabaviti LDN, stiže uskoro pa ću javiti o učincima. Ma kad bi samo mogla hodati bez kočenja i bolova, makar s pomagalom. U jako sam lošem fizičkom stanju pa se bojim nadati poboljšanju da ne ureknem :icon_sad: Mislim naručiti ALA ali ne znam koje R-ALA, S-ALA... Možeš li mi preporučiti proizvođača, mg, vrstu? I aminokiseline, koje...? I da li se smije piti Lioresal (baklofen) uz LDN? Pozdrav :wave:

mazar

šaman
Poznanik Foruma
[SIZE=11pt]http://www.iherb.com/Natrol-Alpha-Lipoic-Acid-300-mg-50-Capsules/2283#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=alpha%20lipoic%20acid&rc=3062&sr=null&ic=5[/SIZE]
Ja ti ove uzimam
Aminokiseline samo prestao uzimati (nemam više potrebe) – l-lysine i l- tyrosine
Ulje ne uzimam, jer sam ga potrošio, ali radi se na novoj berbi. :prof10:
Kod mjehura da se ne dižem i spavam ako je bilo obilato degustiranje THCovki (Jack Herer- moj savjet)
Što se tiče Baklofena
http://www.almp.hr/upl/lijekovi/PIL/UP-I-530-09-05-02-126.pdf
Obrati pažnju - jedna od nuspojava ti je učestalo mokrenje (kao i meni kod LDNa).
Nisam našao nigdje o zajedničkom konzumiranju, ali pošalji upit na
http://www.rivernewsdesk.com/2011/08/24/preparing-low-dose-naltrexone-at-home/

Igrom slučaja (u životu ništa nije slučajno) ulovio sam ovaj prilog i želio bih ga podijeliti s vama uz poruku Živite kao Sammy. Sada, zahvalni na svemu što imate.
http://provjereno.dnevnik.hr/clanak/zarobljen-u-tijelu-starca---350924.html

Hello ekipa, pratim ovaj forum vec skoro godinu dana, isto imam MS. Zadnji zestoki relaps je bio prije 6 g. i slozio me u kolica (kompletno douzeta lijeva strana ruka i noga). ali na moju srecu oporavih se do normale sa korticima. Nakon toga krenuh u istrazivanje i alternativno ljecenje biorezonanca, chlorella za ciscenje od teskih metala, rekonekcija i jos svasta nesto. Uglavnom jos uvijek funkcioniram ok, osim grceva , trnjenja, ponekad zamucivanje vida, ali to je nista u usporedbi sa tegobama vecine drugih MS-ovaca. U biti problem je sto se bolestina kod mene i dalje siri u prosjeku svake godine 2 nove lezije ( idem uredno na MR). I tako prije 5 mj krenuh sa uljem indica unknown samo navece prije spavanja. I moram se pohvaliti da sam prije par dana napravila MR i nema niti jedne nove lezije a dvije stare su jedva vidljive, i to zadnje dvije koje su nastale. To je prvi put da je nalaz dobar. Tako da nastavljam dalje prateci situaciju. Drzim se ulja. Eto zeljela sam sa vama podijelit moje iskustvo. :joint2:
P.S.
pozz Mazar :thumb:

Svaka čast Altea, meni je pomogla samo prva pulsna, druge dvije mućak.
Ali zato ulje milina, a i pušenje mi pomaže.
Samo, da li si u stanju ići na posao, mislim uz ulje. Ja nisam bila. Sretno :wave:

• Sviđa mi se
Reactions: mazar
more je napisao(la):
Svaka čast Altea, meni je pomogla samo prva pulsna, druge dvije mućak.
Ali zato ulje milina, a i pušenje mi pomaže.
Samo, da li si u stanju ići na posao, mislim uz ulje. Ja nisam bila. Sretno :wave:

Ma kakav posao i ulje, napisala sam da ga pijem samo prije spavanja. Ja neznam o kakvoj toleranciji RS prica, ali mene rola dan danas 2 zrna rize ili sam ja neki netolerantni tip.? :snooze:

Baš sam čitala svoj dnevnik "leta 2011." :read: čisto da se podsjetim kako me je ulje udaralo i valjalo.
I prosto me strah ovdje priznati da sam zadnje evidentirala 13 zrna x 3, a mislim da sam probala i 14.
Nemam pojma kako sam to izdržala, ali definitivno sam mišljenja da tako ne treba.
Ako uspijem opet krenuti s uljem neću dalje od 4 zrna :maryjane: . Jer kad čitam dnevnik vidim da su najbolji rezultati bili na samom početku konzumiranja, a mogla sam i na posao.
Poslije sam morala uzeti bolovanje :snupi: .

Pozdrav mazaru i ekipi!

Novi sam ovdje al pratim forum par tjedana ^^ ugl. moj brat ima MS od 17te god. bio je najmlađi slučaj u hrvatskoj odkad je obolio sve mu je gore, sad ima 26 godina i stanje je ovakvo: vid oštečen 90% oba oka, ravnoteža mu je nikakva (stavi ga bilo gdje, ako nema oslonac on će pasti), u kolicima je, nemože sam jesti niti išta raditi jer mu se ruke tresu pa mu treba pola sata da pogodi nesto vilicom a kamoli stavi u usta, govor mu je zadnjih par mjeseci počeo sve više štekati pa dosta nerazgovjetno govori, ponekad mu se navečer i noge tresu i naravno od 0-24 treba bit uz njega..

e sad, prije dva mjeseca dobio sam od kolege koji se ljecio od raka uljem (i uspio) 10 sjemenki i posadio, sad su vec dovoljno velike da vidim da ima 5 muških i 5 zenskih... valjda nezz jer se ne razumjem u to xD i sad on veli da bi trebalo odrezat muške cvjetove prije nego opraše ženske.. sad mi nije jasno žašto su onda trebali muški i ženski ako treba muške kastrirat :icon_question: .. ugl. on radi ulje samo od ženskog cvijeta kanabisa, a ja vidim da simpson stavi sve osim stabljiki? pa me sad zanima jer bi htio napraviti ulje po simpsonovom receptu, znam proces kako napraviti ali nezz koliko biljka mora narasti? dali treba kastrirat muške cvijetove? šta se na kraju stavlja za ulje, cvijet i lišće ili samo cvijet? koliko dugo se to treba sušiti i kako sušiti prije nego idem pravit ulje? ja bi ostavio par listova za pušenje da brat proba ali nezz ni koliko to treba sušiti xD.. od tog kolege smo dobili i ulje i evo dajem ga bratu i mami (mama ima rak) uzimaju ga tek tjedan dana i nevidim nikakav pomak zasad osim sto brat nije ovako spavao vec godinama ^^, sad nezz jel to ima veze s tim sto je ulje napravljeno samo od zenskog cvjeta ili to nista ne znaci.. bio bi zahvalan za bilo kakav savjet :D

mazar

šaman
Poznanik Foruma
[SIZE=11pt]Biljke bereš tek cca dva mjeseca od početka cvjetanja, nabavi mikroskop i s njime promatraj trihome kad bude 70% crvenih onda beri[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]https://vutra.org/topic/7436-kratak-vodic-kad-obrati-biljku-by-the/[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Muške si dobio jer su regular sjemena, ako nabaviš čisto feminizirano onda su ženske (ubuduće takvo nabavljaj), kastriraj muške :vb_smash:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Za sušenje[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]https://vutra.org/topic/1424-susenje-i-curing-metoda/[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Biljke suši samo tjedan dana, a možeš i sa svježom raditi[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]https://vutra.org/topic/10706-dobivanje-ulja-od-svje%C5%BEe-nesu%C5%A1ene-biljke/[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Za ulje koristi vrhove (cvijet) i ono malo lišće uz vrhove.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Jako ti je bitno koja je vrsta pogotovo za MS, u tome ti je velika razlika. :vb_wave:[/SIZE]

Pozdrav svima,

prvi put sam na ovvom forumu, dobila sam preporuke za vašu stranicu i sve što sam do sada pročitala mi je bilo jako poučno.

imam nekoliko pitanja za vas.

naime mojoj prijateljici su prije cca 1 godine diagnosticirali Multiplu sklerozu i za sada ima tek početne simptome kao što su trzanje nogu i ruku povremena oduzetost, to sve traje par dana i onda joj bude bolje i nastavi normalno funkcionirati i tako non stop u krug, prije 2 mjeseca smo joj nabavili vani ulje (smolu) konoplje i sada pije 1/2 zrna od riže jednom na dan,,, nemamo pojma dali joj je to dovoljno i kako bi uopće trebala piti,,

molim vas ako ima netko ovdje ko ima MS ili zna nešto neka mi piše.

hvalaa

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.