Neonske i Fluoroscentne [CFL] Sijalice - Tehnicke karakteristike

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden

Lazarus Led

Poznanici Foruma
Poznanik Foruma
Hahaha... Za sada sam se zabavio outom i domajom. Trenutno čekam menke: Auto Bubble Gum, Auto Chocolate Skunk i Auto Cheese Berry. Trebale bi za koji dan stići.:) Pa ćemo vidjeti da li će box doći u opciju ili balkon varijanta.:gled:

DiskoKobaja

Banned
Banovan
Madelin
Imam pitanje bi lli mi napravilo razlike da pored mojih 400w hps ubodem jos jednu ilii 2 cfl od 150w ????
Imam 6 biiljki u 1m2 boxu i dosta je guzva, pa sam mislio da za buduce grovove ubodem 2 cfl koja bi bila ispod krosnji da ovi ostali budovi dobijaju svijetlo..

Zelenko63

Funky
Prijatelj Foruma
Jupiter
www.vutra.org
Jedna molba za savjet, s obzirom da meni vrag neda mira...
Uz HPS 250 w na dimenzije 80x80, nebi ostavio MH cijelo vrijeme već bi unutra stavio CFL 200W GROW 6500K sa reflektorom malo da podebljam lumene i da postoji dobar mix svjetla.
Prvotno sam htio staviti neonke 2x 75 w po visini,pa reko ne samo da je veliko nego je onak pristojno veliko,pa s obzirom na zelju ustede prostora i postojanja vec instalacije za CFL, nekako mi više vuće na stranu CFL...a nikako se odlučiti...stimulirat bočno biljke + hps odozgora? ..ili cfl i hps obe,odozgora? :)
Razlika u cijeni i nije prevelika a razlika u wataži je 50-90 w. Al nije u watima sveeee :)

zgrade u nizu
Pozdrav, u pripremi je grow box (tj. ormar u spavacoj sobi), našao sam neke CFL svjetiljke u lokalnom "home depotu", zanima me vaše mišljenje. Kinezi su u pitanju, izgledaju dosta jake 65W na 6500K, verziju od 85 W nigdje nisam našao. S obzirom da na pakovanju ne piše jačina svjetlosti na zvaničnoj stranici nalazim 65 lum/W, znači jedna sijalica 4225 Lum u prosjeku. Cijena je 6€, što i nije puno, a planiram uzeti 5 komx4225Lum = cca 21k Lum.

Da li je ovo dovoljno na box od 90x60x170, barem za vege fazu?
Također, što se tiče flower faze, jel moram iči na više Lum na 2700K ili manje? vaša iskustva...

U prilog ću zakačiti slike sijalice.

Prilozi

• 20150907_103841_resized.jpg
    20150907_103841_resized.jpg
    167,9 KB · Pregleda: 64
  • 20150907_103851_resized.jpg
    20150907_103851_resized.jpg
    176,6 KB · Pregleda: 59

fortunato

Aktivan Član
The Importance Of Mixed Lighting (Dual Spectrum with CFLs)

It is common knowledge that plants absorb warm and cool spectrum of light throughout its life. But I find that the importance of mixed lighting is understressed throughout the growing community.
During the flowering phase of a plants life, Warm light is better utilized to increase the size of a plant's buds. As CFL growers we tend to pile up on 2700k bulbs to increase our yield. In most cases, growers assume that warm light not only grants us larger buds, but insures that those buds are of connoisseur quality as well. This is not to say that one can not achieve a very successful crop off of pure warm spectrum 2700k lighting. We see it all the time as members of the Grow Forum Internet community. But as CFL growers, almost all of us demand a higher efficiency for our dollar.
So what does this mean? Clearly I'm trying to emphasize the necessity of cool lighting during the flowering phase of a plants life. But why? Well thats simple. As many of you may have heard or read before, Cool lighting (6500k) introduces a UVB spectrum that benefits the potency of the buds our plants are producing.
" The writer's own experience allow for a more specific conclusion: If the UVB photon is missing from the light stream(a), or the intensity as expressed in µW/cm2 falls below a certain level(b), the phytochemical process will not be completely energized with only UVA photons which are more penetrating but less energetic, and the harvested resin spheres will have mostly precursor compounds and not fully realized THC(c).

Now it would be completely unreasonable to ask a grower using a 1000watt HPS to switch out for MH lighting even though it produces quality of the weed. Sticking with blue spectrum lighting in a plants flowering phase would greatly decrease the size of the buds and the yield of the plant. People using high wattage systems tend to grow for cash crop. No single person really needs a pound of buds.
" “Metal halide produce the best potent buds with less lumens for the money but better smoke. After years of testing with some friends who did want to keep THEIR recipe (more hps) I found their buds to be harsh, full of CBD, make me eat and sleep. The blue spectrum will give you a final product that have everything included:taste without curing, potency and yield.
For lower wattage growers who grow for self use, and are not on a low budget, it would be beneficial to replace their HPS with an MH for the last week or two of budding. This is because the last weeks of a plants life before harvesting is dedicated to the ripening of the buds, and not the growth of the bud itself. It would not greatly impact the yield of the plant, but have a great effect on the quality. Interesting, but this only applies to a few amount of growers that fit this category.
As CFL growers, we would be fools to ignore such information. It is astonishing that so many fantastic growers to not utilize cool lighting even to a small supplemental degree. We owe it to our selves to scrounge up a few bucks in change and take a drive to Home Depot. Buy a pack of 6500k bulbs (26watts tend to be popular, 42s are better) and set them somewhere not far off from your buds. Don't let your hard work return with unsatisfaction. Added quality with increased quantity(more light). Mixed lighting should be standard knowledge, not found in the advanced cultivation section.

Side Note:

One of many mistakes I have made over the years with growing is I wish I had labeled or dated my bulbs. I highly urge everyone to date-label your bulbs. A flourscent bulb can still light up and show LIGHT, but be worn out and not be putting out HALF the lumens it did, when it was new.

How much light is needed for growing?

Depends on the size of plant you are trying to grow. I'll try to answer this "in general" instead of being specific to one size plant. Light seen and perceived with the human eye is measured in Lumens. There is an ideal amount of lumens for growing and a minimum amount of required lumens. The very minimum amount of light required for smaller sized plants grown is around 3000 lumens per square foot. Let me put emphasis on"minimum amount"of light. However, that's not 100% exactly accurate, since although you may have a 10,000 lumen light, the amount of light that reaches the plant varies with the distance between the light and plants, and the reflectivity of the grow area. Theideal amountis somewhere around 7000-10,000 lumens per square foot for average sized plants. As long as the plants do not show burn, as much light can be used as you want to use. (Note, the sun produces about 10,000 lumens per square foot, on a sunny mid summer day).
Contracy to "talk" you CAN have too much light.)

Determining lumens for your grow area:
First determine the square footage of your area (example in a 4 foot by 4 foot area, there is 16 square feet, 2 by 2 feet is 4 Sq ft. ) If you have a 1000 Watt High Pressure Sodium Light Bulb, that produces approximately 107,000 lumens. Divide this by 16 (your square footage) 107,000 divided by 16 = 6687 lumens per square foot. So just divide the total amount of Lumens, by the total amount of square feet, and that's your lumens per square foot

Poslednja izmena od urednika:

trubabuba

Aktivan Član
planet earth
prvi put cujem:

"For lower wattage growers who grow for self use, and are not on a low budget, it would be beneficial to replace their HPS with an MH for the last week or two of budding. This is because the last weeks of a plants life before harvesting is dedicated to the ripening of the buds, and not the growth of the bud itself. It would not greatly impact the yield of the plant, but have a great effect on the quality. Interesting, but this only applies to a few amount of growers that fit this category."

valjda ce iskusni prokomentirat.

lp

Pozz možete li mi reći gdje mogu kupit cfl od(ili oko) 125w u oba spektra(2700K i 6500K) u hrv, a ako nema neki dobar i siguran sajt za to. Hvala

pomoc:imam box 100x100x180 ,cfl sijalicu 250 w plava eco-light,da li je to dovoljno za 10 biljaka u fazi vegetacije ako nije sta jos dodati?

nemam pojma ...prvi put ovo radim(pokusavam)...box i sijalicu sam dobio(kazi ako ne valja) i sta da kupim.

covek koji mi je ovo poklonio...ranije je radio na rasadu paprike

nemoj pisati post posle posta, koristi opciju Urediti (Edit) dole desno u postu
pwrsd

Poslednja izmena od urednika:

PowerSeed

fuckin' admin
Urednik
Administrator
Bekaa Valley
mozes vegetirati par sedmica pod tim, za dalje ti je potrebno vise svetla i manje bljaka. citaj podforum Uzgajanje, imas sve o uzgoju i opremi