News media

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden

grouchy

theGrumpy
Lithuania parliament votes to legalise medicinal cannabis use
October 11, 2018
Lithuania's parliament on Thursday passed a law that will allow doctors to prescribe marijuana-based medicine in the Baltic EU state.

The lawmakers voted 90-0 with three abstentions in favour of the legislation that will now go to President Dalia Grybauskaite to be signed into law.
"It is a historic decision to ensure that patients can receive the best possible treatment," said lawmaker Mykolas Majauskas who tabled the bill.
Other European countries have legalised cannabis for medical purposes including Austria, Britain, Croatia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece and Italy among them.
"Of course, it does not mean cannabis will be available to get at a drugstore to smoke before going to a nightclub," Majauskas said.
The law will come into force in May next year. Selling the drugs will require a licence from the state regulator.
Recreational use of marijuana remains illegal in Lithuania, a Baltic state of 2.8 million people.

grouchy

theGrumpy
The 6,000-Year History of Medical Cannabis

Today’s infographic comes to us from MedReleaf, and it focuses on the medical uses of cannabis discovered by many cultures over time. With uses dating back to Ancient empires such as Rome, Egypt, and China, it helps to put into perspective recent legal and cultural developments regarding cannabis on a broader historical scale.

http://www.visualcapitalist.com/his...uKNP0Sh-2HN5cmSh37qcjQqJQwniP7UAq4uWsxIiMP_iw

.i.

Radioaktivan Član
bunar
www.vutra.org
što nisu do juče ubijali "narkomane" na filipinima?
"The question on marijuana is definitely relevant to the Philippines. I've seen studies on medical marijuana," the new Miss Universe said. "For recreational marijuana, I think we should study up on it more and we could put up regulations."
missica a ne bori se za mir u svijetu nego za legalizaciju marihuane what a time to be alive XD