Please Help ;-)

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden
Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
More time a day I receive this E-Mail:
-----
Edelkiffer, SLO-Era je upravo odgovorio na temu koju Pratite - Can somebody understand English, German or Dutch? - na forumu Oprema za Unutrasnji uzgoj Marihuana Društvoa. Ova tema se nalazi ovdje: http://forums.vutra.org/oprema-za-unutrasnji-uzgoj/2199-can-somebody-understand-english-german-dutch-new-post.html Ovo je poruka koja je upravo postana na Praćenu temu: *************** you can write but in this category-subforum how to make some equipment at home,how to install something, how to make growbox....

another thing
you don't respect my words,vutragenjo... also asked you to move banner - is stiill ther *************** Mogu biti i drugi odgovori ali nećete dobiti obavještenja o njima dok ne posjetite forum. Sve najbolje, Marihuana Društvo ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Da se odjavite od ove teme, otiđite ovdje: http://forums.vutra.org/subscription.php?do=usub&t=2199 Da se odjavite od svih tema, otiđite ovdje: http://forums.vutra.org/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all
----
I can not really understand Yu-Language but it seems for me that his is a mails because
there is a new posting in my Thread but everytime I click on the Link the is no new Posting, there ist only this Posting form your Administrator:
----
you will recive mail in minuts our friend

this is Balkan-easy with or without weed :)))))))
al smo najbolji:)))) the best
But everytime I try to send a replay it is not to see in the Thread.
What I am doing wrong ??

;-(

GreenMan

Grizem beton,zvacem armaturu
Vutra Veteran
www.legalizacija.org
Banner mu je obrisan.Postavi li ga jos jednom automatski ban!

@Edelkiffer

If you continue to advertise on this forum you will be banned!!!

GreenMan je napisao(la):
@Edelkiffer

If you continue to advertise on this forum you will be banned!!!

You dont got my EMails with questions of working together ??
Dont worry, next month I will pay you for a Commercial. Is this Okat then?
(Must first load my PayPal, that needs any days)

I want to try it for one month to advertise a pay-Commercial here and if I see that
your Forum can generate sells for me I will advertise for maybe one year.
But first I have to check out your Mediadates.

I sell Seeds and if I find customers here it will be no problem to pay you for commercials!

To talk about Bannings is not a nice start for a Biz-Relation, isnt it ??

GreenMan

Grizem beton,zvacem armaturu
Vutra Veteran
www.legalizacija.org
Edelkiffer je napisao(la):
To talk about Bannings is not a nice start for a Biz-Relation, isnt it ??

To advertise first and ask about paying only after warnings is nice start of Biz-Relation?You made mistakes.Sorry.

And just one more thing.We are much bigger than you think.Maybe even bigger than you...Who knows?

SLO-Era

Poznanici Foruma
Poznanik Foruma
kod suradnje je najvažnije sta če imati nasi članovi i posetioci od tog!!!
Ako me več vučete za jezik, onda je sigurno bolje suradjivati za wietform.nl kojeg barem vodi neko ko ima pojma o uzgoju..Sa njima smo se več dogovrili,kad naprave bannere za nas i plate odmah kačimo.
Meni je važnija bila kvaliteta od kvanitete,tako je ovaj forum na početku stvoren i može se reči uspeo.
I da mi platis 1000eura sa moje strane sad veliko NE, nego da mi sredimo kvalitet foruma i organizacije, da može predstavljati dobar i tačan vir informacija,kutak za opustanje i podelu svojih iskustva,misljenja...

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.