pomozite koje menke naručiti

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden

Data

Aktivan Član
Dakle trenutno vodim dnevnik uzgoja https://forums.vutra.org/threads/6871-Prvi-put-uzgajam-pa-krenimo-(CFL-box)

prvi grow,nekakvo usputno sjeme,u boxu ih je 5 i sve me strah šta ako sve budu muške ili jednostavno nešta sj..... , pa bih htio naručiti nekakvo naravno ne skupo
pitanja:

1.koliko te sjemenke mogu stajati (pri kakvom skladištenju?)?jer šta će mi 10 kom kad u boxu mogu imat 2-3 biljke
2.koji su proizvođači najpouzdaniji što se tiče kvalitete menki iz osobnog iskustva?pregledao sam ih sve sa aliena i ima razlika u cijeni(obavezno bih uzeo fem)
3.koliko vjerovati napisima o njihovom djelovanju i postotku THC-a?
4.postoje li neki strainovi koji su poznati growerima kao °°najbolji°° za moj tip uzgoja

meni zapelo za oko sljedeće pa izrazite mišljenje:

a) Kannabia Female Big Band (5seeds)
Predominating the Bubble Gum post- taste with a high and persistent effect. In some plant you will find a subtle mint taste coming from its California Dessert Sativa. Very pleasant for smoking and very esay to cultivate and to clone (this last feature becoming important also). This can be a powerfull and perfect alternative for the Bubble fans. Medium size and high crops indoor. Very roundfull in all the aspects.
TYPE: Mainly Indica
HEIGHT: Medium
THC: Very High (+20 %); CBD: Medium/High
FLOWERING: Outdoor: Middle of September; Indoor: 7 Weeks
YIELD: Indoor: Very High (+500g/m2); Outdoor: High/Very High
€28.00
b) Royal Queen Fem Special Kush 1 (5seeds)
royalqueenspecialkush
Feminised
Height of the plant Up to 3 meters outdoors
Effect Clear and energetic
Genetic background Indica
THC content 14-16%
Flowering time 7-8 weeks
Yield 500 grams
Harvest month End of September
€14.00 ---za ovu me zanima dali je uopće za box(visine 80cm)?
c) Female Seeds X - Line Bubblegummer (5seeds)
Originally the Bubblegum was developed by growers in Indiana, USA. From there the genetics moved to New England and eventually Holland. lt took many generations to finally produce this stable Bubblegum, with the characteristic, sweet smell (truly resembling a typical bubble gum taste) and euphoric high; the original trademarks of this famous strain. She grows vigorously and finishes flowering in about 8 weeks. Highly resinous and extra sweet. Certain individuals actually display that distinct pink chewing gum scent and flavor.
A medium tall, usually not too branchy (sometimes stretchy) plant, producing compact, crystal covered buds.
€19.50 ----------jel ova isti strain kao ona pod a)?
d) Paradise Seeds Feminized Magic Bud ( 5 seeds )
* Type: Indica/ Sativa
* Flowering time: 50 days indoors. Outdoors Middle of October at 50o NL
* Yield: 400 grams per m2 indoors. Outdoors at least 500 grams per plant
* Effects/Buzz: pleasant Sativa- Indica feeling kind of high
* Smell/Taste: floral -aromatic
* THC: 16-20%
Magic Bud is the finest blend of Indica and Sativa. This plant of fine stature produces beautiful resin coated nugs in a relatively short time, approximately 50 days indoors.
Her appealing velvet looks during flowering are a pleasure for the eye, and you have to be careful that you (or your friends) do not give into the urge to cut of a branch before she is fully ripened! Your patience will be royally rewarded with very tasty aromatic buds.
It's a pleasure to see this plant grow in your garden. Because of the somewhat bushy growth patterns, a little more space will show the full potential of this plant. The yields are medium to high and with the short flowering time and excellent quality she is the perfect choice for a successful crop.
When dried and cured the Magic smokes smooth with a pleasant floral aromatic taste. The body relaxing effect combined with a strong potent high is magical. You will feel at ease with everything you do.
€30.00
*****************************************************************************************
e) Greenhouse Seeds Fem Big Bang (5 seeds) €16.00

Awards: 3rd prize HTCC 2000.
Genetics: Skunk, Northern Light, El Nino.
Effect: very known for its medicinal
properties, it is sold in the Dutch
pharmacies as prescription medicine. Relaxing and calming effect.
Flowering indoor: 9 weeks will guarantee the full range of cannabinoids. Commercially ready in 8 weeks. Yield up to 800 gr/sqm. Very good on SOG and ScrOG systems.
Flowering outdoor: ready at the beginning of October in the Northern hemisphere and in April in the Southern one.
Yield up to 1000 gr/plant.
THC: 15,5% CBD: 1.5% CBN: 0.4%
f) Barneys Farm Feminised 8 Ball Kush (5seeds) €23.00
From the Afghani/Pakistani mountain regions. 8-Ball is the result of many years of selective inbreeding.
Very easy to grow and manicure and a good producer even under unfavorable conditions. 8-Ball stays short and has wide dark green leaves with dense buds forming on thick stems. The smoke has a musty earthy flavour. Ideal for SOG & ScrOG gardens.
type Indica dominant
GENETICS Afghanistan. Pakistan
yield Optimum indoor. 450 gr/m2
HEIGHT 55 - 65 cm (indoor)
flowering time 55 to 65 days (indoor)
Harvest time End September (outdoor)
THC 18.5 %
CBD 1.4 %
***********************************************************************************************
g) Sweet Seeds Female Psicodelicia ( 3 seeds )
A cross-bred plant cutting coming from United States and a Nepali plant whose spiced aroma remains one of the places where coffee is toasted, mainly of the sativa strain with a very short flowering time, nine weeks only, giving generous and dense buds coated with resin. Very stimulant “high” characteristic of the sativa strain and a highly productive plant.
Its aroma its very different from others self-grown genetic varieties, having a fresh and citric aroma and Asian spiced coffee scent that together form a soft and delicate sativa flavour. Being a Sativa, its “high” is energetic, clear and exciting, ideal for producing artistic and creative work, it suits hempters who want to fill up its indoor of mainly sativa genetic because of its high productivity and short flowering period.
Indica/sativa 30-70%.
Prod. int: 400-550 gr/m2
Prod. Ext: 350-600 gr/planta.
THC: 15-20%
Indoor flowering: 8-9 weeks
Outdoor flowering: end September first October.
€18.00
Sweet Seeds Female Fast Bud (3seeds)
Most recent generation automatic strain. Excellent produccion with big buds covered by abundant and aromatic resins.These plants can reach heights of 40-90 cm. Strong effect and sweet taste with exotic tones coming from Diesel’s inheritance.

Autoflowering 100%
Genetic: -
Type: Indica/Sativa/Ruderalis
THC: 16%. CBD: 0,8%. CBN: 0,4%
Flowering time: 5 weeks
Harvest time: 7 weeks from germination
Yeld: indoor 400-500 g/m2, outdoor 20-60 g/plant
Height: 40-90cm
€19.50 ----ova je i autoflowering

Eto pa recite što mislite naravno iz vlastitog iskustva....
nadam se da ne gnjavim ako da slobodno izbrišite post

pozz i svima želim zelenu godinu....:sun2:

Krejzy

Aktivan Član
imas brijeg tema o tome -.- potrazi malo po forumu ili googlaj... ljudi su postali uzasno lijeni u zadnje vrijeme, nista nebi sami nasli :p

karakteristika koja je tebi najbitnija je visina ( znaci nikakve cistokrvne sative ), zatim urod, a high ti je najmanja briga, svaka sorta ce ucinit svoje( moc ces se napljugat bez problema ako pravilno napravis uzgoj :pat: ), a sad si ti odaberi koja ti najvise pase :p

evo i tema:
https://forums.vutra.org/content/194-Sorte-Marihuane-Unutrasnje-Uzgajanje

Z&N

Aktivan Član
Narući si Lowrydera! S tim,koliko vidjeh na forumu,nema nekih problema tokom uzgoja,a nemaš ni brige kad će cvjetati ni koliko visoko će rasti.Sad ih na Alienu ima zaista dosta različitih sorti,pa si izbiraj koji ti po karakteristikama najbolje paše.
Inaće,slažem se s Krejzy-em oko toga da ti treba što čišća indika,ako nečeš lowrydera,jer sa sativom ćeš se pošteno namučit u tako malom boxu(znam iz iskustva hehe)

Data

Aktivan Član
Krejzy je napisao(la):
imas brijeg tema o tome -.- potrazi malo po forumu ili googlaj... ljudi su postali uzasno lijeni u zadnje vrijeme, nista nebi sami nasli :p

pa nebih rekao da sam lijen kad sam pregledao sve one seedbankove a usput su me zainteresirale ove koje sam naveo...
a zanimaju me osobna iskustva s nekima od tih koje sam naveo -možda nisam dobro postavio pitanja,sori

maknite temu ukoliko je tako suvišna...

Krejzy

Aktivan Član
Data je napisao(la):
pa nebih rekao da sam lijen kad sam pregledao sve one seedbankove a usput su me zainteresirale ove koje sam naveo...
a zanimaju me osobna iskustva s nekima od tih koje sam naveo -možda nisam dobro postavio pitanja,sori

maknite temu ukoliko je tako suvišna...

daleko od toga, svaka ti cast sto si toliko pregledavao seedbanke nego su ljudi sve vise lijeni ovdje na fourmu ili opcenito na netu nac neku informaciju. osobno iskustvo je najbolja informacija ali nije ti toliko to ni bitno, vidio sam da si slozio dobar box, a sad koju ce sortu uzet ti je najmanji problem :) urod ce ti bit super ako dobijes pola ili 1/3 onog sto pise za bilo koju sortu na stranicama seedbanke jer oni ipak imaju bolji sustav za uzgoj i duzi je raspon od klijanja do berbe :p

uzmi koju god sortu, koja ti lijepo zvuci po opisu, da ne raste previsoka, informiraj se o LST-u i toppingu ako hoces veci urod ( ali ce ti se oduzit malo vrijeme uzgoja ) i to ti je to... ako ti je ovo prvi put pretpostavljam da ces htjet probat cim vise sorti, svaki put neku drugu, pa nema veze od koje pocnes :sun2:

pozdrav i sretno :pat:

Data

Aktivan Član
mućos gracjas senjor krejzy i senjor zlo,otprilike takvi odgovori mi puno pomažu pri izboru:sun2:

Trip

Aktivan Član
www.jeboteja.com
Bilo koja dwarf sorta, bez greshke ;)

A ako zelish da se igrash sa LST-ijem, shto bi ti lichno veoma preporuchio, mozesh i neku sativicu. LST je jednostavno zarazan i koristan :)
eamarijavj

C, G, i H, shto se tiche tvog spiska, mada su sve odlichne. Generalno shta god da uzmesh netjesh se zeznuti, indica kratje cveta, sativa duze. Mada ako imash prostora i vremena sativa (ne chista) je uvek po meni bolji izbor iz mnoshtvo razloga.

To ti je kao kad kupujesh mobilni npr, gledash shta tebi odgovara od karakteristika i shta ti treba. Najmanje se odredi prema savetima.

Poz i sretjno

Data

Aktivan Član
..hvala na savjetima,sretni dobitnici su :e) Greenhouse Seeds Fem Big Bang (5 seeds) €16.00 i h)Sweet Seeds Female Fast Bud (3seeds) :sick:
danas sam naručio pa ćemo vidjeti kada će stići i kako...

Data

Aktivan Član
evo danas stigle!
od 5 kom big buda dvije sjemenke su malo otvorene a ove sweet seed sve ok a i bolje pakovanje a dobio još 5 nekakvin na poklon (od njih 5 dvije zdrobljene) al neznam koje su, piše MFL pa eto ako nekol zna nek kaže

Moze bit da je : Moonflower (Canadian Seed Co.) Cinderella 99 X Apollo 11
Paket sa sjemenkama ostecen? Cudno, koliko znam GHS su na dobrom glasu, jos i dobis fancy pakiranje sa coloured seedovima =D

Data

Aktivan Član
meduLLa je napisao(la):
Moze bit da je : Moonflower (Canadian Seed Co.) Cinderella 99 X Apollo 11
Paket sa sjemenkama ostecen? Cudno, koliko znam GHS su na dobrom glasu, jos i dobis fancy pakiranje sa coloured seedovima =D

Jedino su sjemenke od sweet seedsa došle neoštećene i u originalnom pakiranju a BigBang(GHS) su došle u običnoj vrećici sa komadićem kartona na kojem piše BigBang,evo:

medulla
Hvala za MFL,ako je to što kažeš:sun2:

Data

Aktivan Član
Poslao sam im mail i rekao za ove napuknute i kaže lik da je još uvijek moguće da proklijaju ako unutra nisu oštećene pa da mu javim kako su prošle.....hahahahahaa....a javit ću mu šta ću...
A za MFL kaže da je mothers finest f2 sensi što je kako vidim sativa pa baš neznam kako ću je odradit u boxu....a vidit ćemo...