Pravljenje ulja !!!

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden
Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
I ne znam da li raditi sa medicinskim benzinom ili izopropilnim alkoholom ?

Mikan91

Aktivan Član
Efekat zavisi i od toga da li je cista indika ili sativa,Rick Simpson savetuje od ciste indike za rak sa sto vise thc-a,tj da te obori da spavas i jedes po ceo dan,tako barem ima efekta na mog caleta. A sto se tice ishrane uz hemoterapiju,jednom mom drugaru su rekli samo da cepa sto vise bifteka sa svezim povrcem,jer i onako se slabi od hemoterapije,pa mora jacu hranu da jede da ne bi mnogo oslabila,izbacite sve preradjeno,sve sto ima secer u sebi,jer secer hrani celije raka,ako jede meso,nek to bude cisto meso,biftek,a ne sunke,parizeri i gluposti,najbolje od seljaka nekog da kupujete sve namirnice,posto je meso iz marketa prepuno hormona i vestackih antibiotika...a povrce samo sa pijace,ne iz supermarketa i nek ga ne kuva,znaci nek cepa bifteke i sveze salate uz integralni hleb...e sad da ti mama nije na hemoterapiji savetovao bih potpun prelazak na presnu ishranu bez mesa,mlecnih proizvoda i kuvanja uopste...

giovanni007

Aktivan Član
Rio de Janeiro
Frende nije bitno koji se alkohol kao otapalo koristi bitno je da je čist i ovisi koji ti možeš nabaviti. Možeš uzeti izopropilni alkohol jer ga lako nadješ u apotekama i ako ti kažu da je čist onda budi siguran da je čist a ne denaturirani. Kod mene je jako skup i dodje 130kn/18€ a ja sam ga uspio nabaviti za 7 preko veze.Računaj si 1kg-8l znači za 300g 2400ml iako nećeš pogriješiti ako staviš i 3l koje potrošiš u dva ispiranja. Ja sam posadio svoju travu od koje je bio postotak THC-a 17%.Nema tu frende high..nema puno priče i smijanja, samo te zalijepi za krevet i ne mrdaš.Sve čuješ i sve razumiješ i možeš umrijeti od smijeha al to niko neće skužiti.Toliko ti to opusti mišiće i živce da se ti ne možeš pomaknuti.Dobro moj slučaj je bio poseban..ja nisam neki okorjeli pušač.Ja volim kad me pukne u miru popušiti sam neku kvalitetnu pljugu pa mi nije ni trebalo puno a za prvi put sam uzeo preveliku dozu.Zato se preporučuje da se krene s malim dozama i kako tijelo postaje imuno sve više pojačavaš al da si konstantno pod jakim dejstvom.Da bi se postigao željeni rezultat treba u 90 dana potrošiti 60ml a ja sam sa 1ml bio 20 dana van sebe,sad shvaćaš kolike te doze moraju da budu. To se naravno podijeli na 3x dnevno i nemoj se uopće opterećivati koliko ima thc-a ili cbd-a sad je to naj manje važno.Bitno je da što prije počne uzimati i svaki dan da sve više pojačava i da ne odustaje, ako je ulje manje potentno samo pojačaš dozu i opet si na istom.

• Sviđa mi se
Reactions: Stipe
Hvala puno svima. :)

Vutru sam probao i mogu reci da nije onakva kako sam je opisao u prethodnim postovima vec nasuprot tome. Ima voznju u glavi odlicnu, jaka je nije slaba kao sto sam ja mislio i kako mi je drug ispricao, mislim da ce odlican proizvod ispasti ... Pisacu ovde kada budem uradio ulje, probni rad krecem sa 300g trave... Pozdrav ... ;)

Samo jos da pitam u vezi trave ... Trava je po izgledu prerano skinuta (obrana) jer su hedovi prazni nisu puni kao sto trebaju biti pa me interesuje da li ce to uticati na kvalitet ulja ?

XsmokemashineX

not careful whit dosage
Da to nije uopce dobro za kvalitetno ulje,imat ces malo CBDa a to je glavni sastojak ulja po meni.To ce te vise lomit nego lijecit.

• Sviđa mi se
Reactions: NEURO BOY1
Ja mislim da je obrnuto, da je glavni sastojak ulja THC jer zapravo THC ubija celije raka a CBD sluzi za ublazavanje bolova i za kvalitetniji san ... :)

XsmokemashineX

not careful whit dosage
Onda citaj gradivo nanovo,glavni sastojak je CBD je jer on sve ono anti,znaci antipsihotik,antibiotik...etc..A thc je naravno glavni psihoaktivni sastojak koji je takoder jaka medicina za sve i mentalne i fizicke bolesti ali CBD je taj koji skupa sa THCeom unistava rak.CBD je glavni razlog zasto dobijas glad,oni koji se rokaju sa kemo i nemogu jest CBD im omogucava da sto vise jedu.CBD u sustini zapravo produzuje rad THCea i uspavljuje konzumenta.A tu onda imas i CBC koji djeluje kao antifungicid,i mase drugi kanabinoda koji zapravo sviskupa su jedan lijek.Ti bez CBDea ces samo bit prebijen od tog ulja ko svinja,nije da to nije lijek,naravno da je to i dalje najbolji lijek ali ako nema poveca doza CBDEa neces nijedan rak izljecit.
A i evo ti neki citata da ne mislis da ti toplu vodu prodajem jer i ja sam se u zivotu svakakog ulja najeo.

The key to this process is the accumulation of ceramide in the system. This means taking therapeutic amounts of CBD and THC, steadily, over a period of time, keeping metabolic pressure on this cancer cell death pathway.

How did this pathway come to be? Why is it that the body can take a simple plant enzyme and use it for profound healing in many different physiological systems? This endocannabinoid system exists in all animal life, just waiting for its matched exocannabinoid activator. This is interesting. Our own endocannabinoid system covers all cells and nerves; it is the messenger of information flowing between our immune system and the central nervous system (CNS). It is responsible for neuroprotection, and micro-manages the immune system. This is the primary control system that maintains homeostasis; our well being.

Just out of curiosity, how does the work get done at the cellular level, and where does the body make the endocannabinoids? Here we see that endocannabinoids have their origin in nerve cells right at the synapse. When the body is compromised through illness or injury it calls insistently to the endocannabinoid system and directs the immune system to bring healing. If these homeostatic systems are weakened, it should be no surprise that exocannabinoids are therapeutic. It helps the body in the most natural way possible. - See more at: http://www.cureyourowncancer.org/how-cannabis-oil-works.html#sthash.Qu3x2lvo.dpuf

Abstract

Over the past years, several lines of evidence support an antitumourigenic effect of cannabinoids including Δ(9)-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ(9)-THC), synthetic agonists, endocannabinoids and endocannabinoid transport or degradation inhibitors. Indeed, cannabinoids possess anti-proliferative and pro-apoptotic effects and they are known to interfere with tumour neovascularization, cancer cell migration, adhesion, invasion and metastasization. However, the clinical use of Δ(9)-THC and additional cannabinoid agonists is often limited by their unwanted psychoactive side effects, and for this reason interest in non-psychoactive cannabinoid compounds with structural affinity for Δ(9)-THC, such as cannabidiol (CBD), has substantially increased in recent years. The present review will focus on the efficacy of CBD in the modulation of different steps of tumourigenesis in several types of cancer and highlights the importance of exploring CBD/CBD analogues as alternative therapeutic agents.
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology © 2012 The British Pharmacological Society

The oil also is extremely potent. Finley says her concoction is 72 percent tetrahydracannabinol, or THC, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana that gets you stoned, and which in lab studies has shrunk tumors in rats; and 11 percent cannabidiol, or CBD, the cannabinoid in marijuana that studies suggest doesn't get you high but has anti-inflammatory and anti-anxiety properties.

I evo ti 20 istrazivanja sprovedenih za THC i CBD pa citaj koliko te volja.

Brain Cancer
1. A study published in the British Journal of Cancer, conducted by the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at Complutense University in Madrid, this study determined that Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and other cannabinoids inhibit tumour growth. They were responsible for the first clinical study aimed at assessing cannabinoid antitumoral action. Cannabinoid delivery was safe and was achieved with zero psychoactive effects. THC was found to decrease tumour cells in two out of the nine patients.
2. A study published in The Journal of Neuroscience examined the biochemical events in both acute neuronal damage and in slowly progressive, neurodegenerative diseases. They conducted a magnetic resonance imaging study that looked at THC (the main active compound in marijuana) and found that it reduced neuronal injury in rats. The results of this study provide evidence that the cannabinoid system can serve to protect the brain against neurodegeneration.
3. A study published in The Journal of Pharmacology And Experimental Therapeutics already acknowledged the fact that cannabinoids have been shown to possess antitumor properties. This study examined the effect of cannabidiol (CBD, non psychoactive cannabinoid compound) on human glioma cell lines. The addition of cannabidiol led to a dramatic drop in the viability of glioma cells. Glioma is the word used to describe brain tumour. The study concluded that cannabidiol was able to produce a significant antitumor activity.
4. A study published in the journal Molecular Cancer Therapeutics outlines how brain tumours are highly resistant to current anticancer treatments, which makes it crucial to find new therapeutic strategies aimed at improving the poor prognosis of patients suffering from this disease. This study also demonstrated the reversal of tumour activity in Glioblastoma multiforme.

Breast Cancer
5. A study published in the US National Library of Medicine, conducted by the California Pacific Medical Centre determined that cannabidiol (CBD) inhibits human breast cancer cell proliferation and invasion. They also demonstrated that CBD significantly reduces tumour mass.
6. A study published in The Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics determined that THC as well as cannabidiol dramatically reduced breast cancer cell growth. They confirmed the potency and effectiveness of these compounds.
7. A study published in the Journal Molecular Cancer showed that THC reduced tumour growth and tumour numbers. They determined that cannabinoids inhibit cancer cell proliferation, induce cancer cell apoptosis and impair tumour angiogenesis (all good things). This study provides strong evidence for the use of cannabinoid based therapies for the management of breast cancer.
8. A study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (PNAS) determined that cannabinoids inhibit human breast cancer cell proliferation.

Lung Cancer
9. A study published in the journal Oncogene, by Harvard Medical Schools Experimental Medicine Department determined that THC inhibits epithelial growth factor induced lung cancer cell migration and more. They go on to state that THC should be explored as novel therapeutic molecules in controlling the growth and metastasis of certain lung cancers.
10. A study published by the US National Library of Medicine by the Institute of Toxicology and Pharmacology, from the Department of General Surgery in Germany determined that cannabinoids inhibit cancer cell invasion. Effects were confirmed in primary tumour cells from a lung cancer patient. Overall, data indicated that cannabinoids decrease cancer cell invasiveness.
11. A study published by the US National Library of Medicine, conducted by Harvard Medical School investigated the role of cannabinoid receptors in lung cancer cells. They determined its effectiveness and suggested that it should be used for treatment against lung cancer cells.

Prostate Cancer
12. A study published in the US National Library of Medicine illustrates a decrease in prostatic cancer cells by acting through cannabinoid receptors.
13. A study published in the US National Library of Medicine outlined multiple studies proving the effectiveness of cannabis on prostate cancer.
14. Another study published by the US National Library of Medicine determined that clinical testing of CBD against prostate carcinoma is a must. That cannabinoid receptor activation induces prostate carcinoma cell apoptosis. They determined that cannabidiol significantly inhibited cell viability.

Blood Cancer
15. A study published in the journal Molecular Pharmacology recently showed that cannabinoids induce growth inhibition and apoptosis in matle cell lymphoma. The study was supported by grants from the Swedish Cancer Society, The Swedish Research Council and the Cancer Society in Stockholm.
16. A study published in the International Journal of Cancer also determined and illustrated that cannabinoids exert antiproliferative and proapoptotic effects in various types of cancer and in mantle cell lymphoma.
17. A study published in the US National Library of Medicine conducted by the Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology by Virginia Commonwealth University determined that cannabinoids induce apoptosis in leukemia cells.

Oral Cancer
18. A study published by the US National Library of Medicine results show cannabinoids are potent inhibitors of cellular respiration and are toxic to highly malignant oral Tumours.

Liver Cancer
19. A study published by the US National Library of Medicine determined that that THC reduces the viability of human HCC cell lines (Human hepatocellular liver carcinoma cell line) and reduced the growth.

Pancreatic Cancer
20. A study published in The American Journal of Cancer determined that cannabinoid receptors are expressed in human pancreatic tumor cell lines and tumour biopsies at much higher levels than in normal pancreatic tissue. Results showed that cannabinoid administration induced apoptosis. They also reduced the growth of tumour cells, and inhibited the spreading of pancreatic tumour cells.
Sources:
All sources highlighted throughout article. Click on the highlighted parts of the article to view

Nisam jos uvek, majka je jos uvek na hemoterapijama, ima jos dve terapije i onda cu napraviti.

Uz duzno postovanje drage moje kolege...ja sam totalni pocetnik za pravljenje ulja pa bih vas zamolio da mi objesnite koji su to "vrhovi"biljke koji se koriste za pravljenje ulja...da li je to sam cvijet ili samo listovi...zahvalan na odgovoru

• Sviđa mi se
Reactions: travar63

Z&N

Aktivan Član
Dovoljno bi ti bilo samo pogledati kako izgleda biljka zrela za berbu (dnevnici uzgoja, posebno oni završeni, galerije fotografija...), pa će ti biti jasnije što su to "vrhovi".

Kao sto napisah ja sam pocetnik i moje znanje je vrlo malo, pa mogao si da mi odgovoris na pravi nacin...to je cilj ovog foruma .da se pomogne na pravi nacin novim clanovima..a ne sad , kao ti si profesionalac pa ti je tesko odgovoriti.....hvala na "pomoci"

Tarzan

Aktivan Član
The Mighty Jungle
SVJEZI VRH

file_91_6.jpg

SUHI VRHOVI

cannabis-buds.jpg

Z&N

Aktivan Član
Gdje piše da sam ja profesionalac?
Ti kao početnik ćeš mene učiti što je cilj ovog foruma?
Kakvu bi ti pomoć? Lijepo sam ti napisao gdje ćeš naći sve, ali baš sve informacije. Još sam ti trebao nacrtati? Svašta vi "početnici" sebi umišljate...
Vidi ovako... klikni na "pogledaj novi sadržaj" , odmah ispod "pretraga" u gornjem desnom kutu. U ovo vrijeme dozrijevaju polako biljke u vanjskom uzgoju, pa će svakako jedan od novijih postova biti ili u dnevnicima ili u galeriji. Otvoriš u nekoliko tabova postove koji ti djeluju zanimljivi i pogledaš si slikice. Hoćeš da ti napravim foto tutorijal kako ćeš to napraviti, ili ćeš biti u stanju sam?

A evo, Tarzan je bio toliko uljudan da ti nacrta, iako to uopće nije morao napraviti, pošto ovo nije tema za to. Lijenčinama se mora sve servirati na pladnju, jelda Tarzo ;)

t@mara

Aktivan Član
Ma ja ne vjerujem...odgovoriš čovjeku na pitanje da jasnije nemože biti a on te još i napadne.Kud će ovaj svijet...

• Sviđa mi se
Reactions: konopko
Pozdrav svima,
jedno pitanje da nadovežem na ovu vašu priču ako može,
da li to znači da količina ulja zavisi od količine THC-a u travi?
I ja bi da napravim ulje ali pošto nemam vremena da gajim svoju biljku moram je nabaviti ali kako u tom slučaju ne biti prevaren :)

Z&N

Aktivan Član
Ovisi o tome koliko je trava "masna", da se tako izrazim. Ja sam u prosjeku imao 12ml na 100g suhe vutre. Vlastiti uzgoj naravno.
Ako si gledao dokumentarac "Run from the cure" Ricka Simpsona, on kaže da obićno napravi 60-tak ml od pola kile, ako me sjećanje dobro služi.

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.