Sannies (Biotabovi, Mikorhiza)

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden

420Florist

Zimbabwe
Banovan
Harare
shitexpress.com
Jel ko koristio, jel moze ko sta reci o ovome proizvodjacu, jer ipak kostaju DOSTA jeftinije od biotabs.nl produkata, još uz to sannies bacto (mikorhiza produkt) ima veću koncentraciju nego kod biotabs.nl..

Bio-sannie is leader in suplying organic suplements that enhance soil and soil life for a optimal growth of your cannabis plant, easy to use products with optimal results.

The 4 steps to get to these results have been proven the most effective and organic way to grow your plants with the highest yield. When using the 4 steps organic way you dont have to worry anymore about nutrient up take and focus on enviroment.

Sannie's strains are all evolved on these products and the genetics will perform best when using the organic way on soil, taste and effect are of the most importance for Sannie and this is why he always advice to grow on soil and products that will enhance your soil life and not kill it. Bio-sannie products will enhance soil life and so taste and yield of the end product.

https://www.sanniesshop.com/huismerk/sannies-produkten/

pannonian

Bogu mil, a ni Vragu nije mrzak
KOristio sam nekoliko puta i odlicno se pokazalo. Uzeo sam starterts kit( ili tako nekako) i dodatno njegov perfect start.
Uz to ima odlicnu genetiku i odlicnu komunikaciju. I cijene
S Tim da biotabs nisam koristio i ne mogu usporediti