Shit?

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden
Shit ponekad zna da bude dobar ali uglavnom stondira.
nema nishta lepse od crvenkastog heda.

evo nekog teksta o transformaciji hed u shit
dok nenadjem sajt sa detaljnim slikama pa cu ti napisati

his is a good method for making hash that most people will find easy to follow. I have made the amounts small, so you can see if this method works for you, without using much weed. If you like the method, use larger amounts for a larger yield.

You Will Need:

* quarter ounce of good marijuana buds
* glass jar with a cap (12-24 oz)
* strainer or some window screen
* coffee filters

How To Make Hash - stage 1

Get a quarter ounce of good marijuana buds. Dry them (keep temp below 90 degrees F) and crush them up with a pair of scissors or something similar. Strain the powder through a strainer or some window screen to remove any stems, seeds, or other non leaf material. Add the powder to a 12-24 oz, or larger tall clear glass jar with a cap, do not fill the jar with more than 1/4 mj powder.

How to Make Hash- stage 2

Add very cold, or ice water till the jar is nearly (7/8 ths) full. DO NOT USE WARM OR HOT WATER. COLD, OR ICE WATER ONLY ! Put the cap securely on the water - mj mixture and shake for as long as it takes to get the powder mixed into the water, this is harder than it sounds because mj is not water soluble.

How to Make Hash- stage 3

If you have access to a paint mixer, put the mix on for 5 minutes or so. If you are doing it by hand, make sure there are no clumps of plant matter then stop shaking the mix.

How to Make Hash- stage 4

Wait for 30 minutes or longer, open the jar and remove the plant matter floating on the top. Put the material you remove in another jar and repeat the process to try to get the remaining resin.

How to Make Hash- stage 5

Wait for 15 minutes or more, keeping the jar as still as possible, then carefully pour off the water to within 1 inch of the material at the bottom of the jar. The bottom of the jar material is the hashish.

How to Make Hash- stage 6

Fill the jar with the hashish material with cold water as before, and let the mixture settle for a minimum of 15 minutes. Then carefully pour off the water to within 1 inch of the material at the bottom of the jar.

How to Make Hash- stage 7

Pour the hash material through a coffee filter. Make sure you get it all, it is potent. After the water has drained through the coffee filter, use a spoon to push the resin to an edge of the coffee filter, then roll the hash up in the filter, and gently squeeze out more water. After that wrap some paper towels around the filter and drain more moisture.

How to Make Hash- stage 8

Scrape the resin out of the filter and you have hashish. If you want to smoke the hash in a pipe you will have to press the resin into a solid mass by using your hands. If not, the hash will turn to a liquid when heated, and flow past your pipe screen.

Oresar

Aktivan Član
Morbid je napisao(la):
i Shit je kod nas sranje, ne znam za vas, ali mene to slabo radi, vishe bi voleo neku dobro domacicu :D

ni ovaj tu,koji ima kod nas nije neki,zapravo uopce mi se nesvida,al u bit,vjerovatno jako losa kvaliteta

Jin

Aktivan Član
Evo lijepo objasnjenog nacina kako se pravi hasis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWfMi5nnj_k

E sad neznam vi govorite kao da je "hasis" i "shit" ista stvar....ja pravo da kazem neznam toliko o tome shita nisam probao al jesam dobrog hasa :D....E moze li sad neko ko zna tacno sta je shit i kako se pravi...pozz

nisu sinonimi, hashih je jaci a shit je dobio naziv zato shto je slabiji od hashisha pa
kao sranje. hashish se prawi sa medicinskim alkoholom a shit sa kockama leda i vodom

DirtyD

Aktivan Član
gluposti...

shit je ponegdje vani naziv za los hashis dok kod nas cesto i dobar zovu shit.

a ako je dobro napravljen ovaj s ledom je bolji.....

Po meni je najjednostavnije raditi shit preko mrvilice sa sitom.. 5 mgra vutre je dosta za neku pljugicu shita.. Znaci to sa prode kroz sito, bude "zuti prah" (nije pajdo =) ), to je dovoljno stisnut sa prstima i malo protrljati i naprave sa male glistice i kasnije sve to pokupis u lopticu.. Bude crno-tamno smeđi, polu tvrdi.. Nije neke extra kvalitete ali je dobar :bis:

Yami_Raziel

Aktivan Član
psihonaut19 je napisao(la):
LJUDI SHIT JE ZAKON:nema boljeg proizvoda cannabisa. Ja inaèe pušim turski indijski charas i LUUUUUD JE ::zidoglav .

turski indijski charas?

wow.. taj je sigurno dobar... -.-

xD
hash je predobar... sasvim drukciji high... meni osobno mnogo vise "wise" i nekako "stalozeniji" osjecaj...

cak mi je i bolji od marihuane... :D

al to je stvar ukusa...
a sto se tice "home made" pusio sam par hashisha napravljenih od indoor strainova.. jako su dobri bili.. ali radje vi to prepustiti brkatim marokancima i indijcima....
tradicija je ipak tradicija :D

Jin

Aktivan Član
bas cu probati praviti hash...al proce jos do toga vremena,tek kad moja biljka dobro izraste...a jel ima neki fazon sta se moze raditi sa stabljikom i korijenom ,cuo sam da je jedan lik pravio caj od korijena i da ga je uradilo za 5...

evo prvi video koji sam vido na tjubu a imas dosta njih pa gledaj i izaberi najlaksi:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTk1Xb9vEy8

zdravo.
Jedno pitanje nemogu da nadjem nijedan link kako se fravi shit..
Ako znate koji link posaljite,na youtube nema ili nece da otvori..hvalla unaprijed..PS Njiba