LED The legend of Sannie's Jack

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden

beštija

Prijatelj Foruma
Trøndelag
IMG_7450.png

Pozdrav vutra ekipo,

Zbog nedostatka vremena dugo sam razmisljao da li da vodim dnevnik ili ne, ali nisam vas mogao uskratiti za pricu koja slijedi.
Nakon jednog neuspjesnog growa Sensi Jack Herer (morao je baciti u sred cvjetanja) odlucio sam da mu trebam dati drugu sansu
i izbor je pao na Sannijev Jack. Tko je pratio rad Sannija zna o kome i cemu se radi ali evo u kratkim crticama o strainu:

In 1998 Sannie laid hands on the first Jack seeds, From which arose mainly sativa dominant plants that grew between 11 and 14 weeks, beautiful plants with a high degree of potency, and it soon became clear that we had something very special here. After thorough selection, we found a suitable female to use in a larger set up which met our high standards. This turned out to be the famous bulls’ eye because we had yet to see a strain with so many advantages. Sannie is a huge Sativa / Hybrid lover and it’s therefore not surprising that the long-flowering qualities needed to be preserved to maintain that perfect high and taste. Afraid of losing genetics, there has been a special selection to find a suitable male for our female and the Sannie's jack seeds were born. Although I created the seeds to preserve the bomb of genetics, we also started using the seeds and tried to stabilize genetics step by step. After a number of years, we had a strain that we were proud of and more and more often we received requests from fellow breeders use these seeds. In 2006 we decided to put the seeds on the market due to the of high demand and sanniesshop was a fact.

Created by Knutsel and Sannie.

Sanniesjack.jpg

Poznata su cetiri feontipa, i moja je zelja ovaj pod brojem 3.
  1. long, stretched, slowly blossoming, indica-dominant Phenotype
  2. short, compact, fastly blossoming, sativa-dominant Phenotype #1
  3. long, stretched, slowly blossoming, sativa-dominant Phenotype #2
  4. Very homogenous variety.
Oprema koju cu korisiti za grow je standardna:
Homebox evolution Q80 80x80 prepravljen na 90x70
Modificirani ispuh zastitna kutija, phonic trap cijev, soler & palau td-350/125 silent (narucen u dolasku)
Airpot 20L
Canna terra professional plus zemlja
Gnojiva Advanced nutrients
Cree cxb 3590 3500k DB bin 100W
Diy scrog mreza

Sjemenka stavljena na klijanje 19.12 tocno u podne :D
U glavi sam si vec slozio plan ali o njemu tijekom growa, u boks ide samo jedna biljka!
IMG_7288.jpg IMG_7303.JPG IMG_7311.JPG IMG_7429.JPG

toliko za sada, stay tuned!
poz

Poslednja izmena: