Urgent Question... can anyone help??

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden
Hey Everyone,

My name is Debby and I'm wondering if anyone can help me?

I'm currently in Zagreb but I'm trying to get back to Holland for a couple of days and I have no way of getting there! I had a car ride planned but that fell through so now I'm a bit stuck. Train tickets are MUCH too expensive.

I was just wondering, on the off-chance, if anyone is going to Amsterdam (or in that direction) by car this weekend? I'm willing to contribute 50 euros towards petrol... otherwise I have to hitchhike. :(

I'm hoping to leave this Friday (28th of August) so I know it's a long shot but I'm not sure what else to do at this point... if anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears! Maybe someone knows a friend who's going or where is the best place that I can try hitchhiking? If I can just get a ride to Germany that would be a HUGE help.

A bit of info about me: I'm female, just turned 24, friendly... lots of good stories from all my travels and I've lived all over the world (Holland, Canada, America, and England, now Croatia). So if there's space in a car and someone wants some nice company on a long car ride... PLEASE email me: [email protected] or phone: 0955050795

If I don't hear anything soon then I'll be setting out on foot on Friday morning (28th of August). Thanks! :costumed-smiley-027

I just moved to Zagreb 2 months ago with my Croatian boyfriend and my 4 cats + 1 dog... I'm new here but I've been a member of another (English) forum for a couple of years now: www.thctalk.com (I hope it's ok to post this link otherwise feel free to remove it).

Bugi

Aktivan Član
EDIT: forget it i messed up. train and plane tickets are around 200Eur, maybe you could find some money.

good luck

Nope... you are right. I am bringing my dog, I thought I mentioned it in this post but I think that was the other forum. Otherwise I'd go by train / plane but for me tickets are 200 euros + 100 euros for the dog (half price) and that's just one way, to get to Holland. To get back to Zagreb will cost another 400 euros... total cost = 700 euros, which is WAAAAY too much to spend for just a couple of days away (I'm coming back on the evening of the 2nd of September).

Anyway I was wondering if anyone has any trucker friends who might have space for me and my puppy (9 month old Tamaskan Dog)... or just anyone going towards Austria / Germany? hehe

Still no luck getting a ride so I'll probably just start hitchhiking tomorrow morning at around 8am... hopefully get to Holland by midnight... I really really hope! I wouldn't want to hitchhike without my dog, that would be too risky, because he is my protector... :) but I'm also worried that people won't want to take him in their car... I'll give him a bath tonight to make him look extra cute and cuddly. Hope that does the trick... ;)

I just really hope I'll meet a nice family or a group of students / stoners who are happy to take me... I don't want to bump into any freaks or wierdos but I'm a bit of a magnet for them... LOL

I guess it'll be an adventure. :)

brend

Power of Marihuana
i want to go amsterdam,but i dont now how to do thet?
Sta je smesno?Pa hocu u amsterdam da sednem za sank da zapalim sativu izadjem i vozim biciklu
Hoce neko samnom,nemam para?

Bugi

Aktivan Član
sad znam tko je ukrao beciklu!

0313007.23.jpg

Thanks everyone! :)

I'm back now in Zagreb. It took 36 hours and 8 car rides to get from Croatia to Holland (it was a crazy adventure!) and I stayed there for about a week. To come back to Croatia I took the train to Regensburg and then a car ride to Zagreb. On the way out I went with 1 dog and on the way back I came with 2 dogs... so hitchhiking for the return journey was out of the question. The good news is that I now have the only 2 Tamaskan Dogs (male and female) in Croatia and my new dog, Vixen, is super cute... definitely worth the trip to Holland! ;)

Vuk_samotnjaK

nobody's puppet
Fiji
Hi...

It's nice to know that you're ok. That must have been some crazy adventure... keep us informed about your future trips, we might join you, someday.

Peace! :thumb:

I'm wondering who were the 8 guys who took her and her hairy dog :) and what was that ALL like :).
Anyway, this "debate" was 8 months ago, but now I'm reading it, because I got high :) Ciao to All members :costumed-smiley-027 !!

.....and ofc, I would like to join some of her next trips, but we must live the boyfriend aside :), we could maybe make a deal about the dogs :)