Welcome

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden
It's ironic, but I tried my best to translate:

Vutra.Org site is in private ownership and access to the forums is free to register required for writing messages, unless otherwise indicated in some forums. Using our forum is a privilege, not a RIGHT and can be denied to anyone at any time if the administrator to assess the integrity of the site and forums endangered user behavior.

Obligations of users:

1. Familiarize yourself with the forum

Read as many old threads that are currently available in a particular forum. Posećujte forum one or two weeks to gain an impression of what the general says, and all opinions represented.

2. Do not Repeat topics

Before the question, make sure that already were in the forum! Often the case that new users immediately after registration, place a question that is often asked earlier. Therefore, the message is deleted, or be exposed to anger users who do not like that kind of message. Use the system results by key terms to check whether the issue is already addressed in Vutra.Org forums. Make sure that the search for the correct forum, or search all forums at once. System for search is fast and easy to use!

3. Help us to help

If you're looking for help with a problem, please do everything in your power to facilitate business people whose help he expected. To do the following: the message off all that there was no connection with the problem, and explain in detail all that is directly or indirectly linked to the same!

4. Write quality and seriously

Do not write messages disconnectedly, only to tell you something! If you are looking for help, be precise. Showcase exactly what you expect to happen, what actually happened and bring all the relevant details. If the answer to someone's topic or issue, remove a few minutes and consider well what you write, make sure you really right and I have evidence for their claim. No zbijajte sale when it is no place in serious discussion (and usually is not). Be prepared to stand behind their claims.

5. No citirajte without

Users often unnecessary citing the text message, and multiply that a few times appearing on the same page. Delete parts of citations and leave only what is really necessary. If the message you reply to the above you, it is almost certain that there is no need for citiranjem for a view of the above enough to see what exactly the replying. If you reply to a message in the series or more, use moderate
[/ quote] tags to whether others know that the text your answer relations, but do NOT allow you to tag represents a greater portion of the message you write.

6. Select a relevant forum for your topic

Do not place the issues in wrong forums. This is the thing that probably most izluđuje users, who are mainly determined in a few specific forums that only follow the whole site.

7. Do not be Impatient

Do not be Impatient! There is a great opportunity to immediately get a response by respect, but it will often take more than ten (10) days before the one who knows the right answer. Do not Repeat the message in a few days to see if you no answer. Allowed to repeat the same message after two weeks, and the answer to the same theme that is not given the right answer.

8. Be careful whom you trust

Do not believe the response you get. Wait a few days while more dedicated person does not engage in discussion and an opinion on the issue. It is possible that you will need to choose the right option from the range of our response, after which consider all the arguments put forward. Need several days to view the messages of people who have answers to your problem, and so will gain real insight into who should listen to a story he no connection.

9. Be careful when correct and which is to say in the

Whatever you do, do not attempt to correct anyone, unless you are 100% sure that you are right, and that other people mistakes. Against such procedures, which are often the cause of senseless quarrel by forums, must fight moderators, but also users of the forum must be careful when your expression! If you are not completely sure whether a sin, better ask the people to explain their opinion or solution. Because of empty price is possible that people will begin with a forum to be seen with suspicion and to ignore your questions, if you do not act seriously enough. Do not like quack!

10. Without political and religious issue!

Is strictly prohibited trigger political and religious themes! Any discussion on the national, religious and political grounds will be immediately deleted! This is a forum for users from the former Yugoslav state, and we ask you to respect, and your emotions iskaljujte elsewhere.

11. Advertising is prohibited

Forum is a place for free advertising your business, site, company, or anything as obvious as moderators grades abuse forum for free advertising.

12. Stop chemical drugs

Vutra.Org promotes education of people about marijuana and the legalization of same. While on our site you can find a few articles about the chemical drugs, is strictly prohibited (especially in the forum) any diskutovanje about chemical drugs because it can be a bad influence on the reputation of our site, and we do not want to. Violation of this Article regulations withdraws moderaciju your messages and even permanently banovanje the forum.

13. All rights reserved Vutra.Org

All texts on this site are written members of our organization, respected administrators and / or moderators of our forums, and have a chance and prolaznici who have contributed to the development of our site. The right to the site tekstove reserves www.vutra.org together with the authors of the text. It is permitted to any material (primarily text) transfer to any other site, or in printed form, but only if under the state where you took the material, something like this:
From www.vutra.org

14. No offer / demand of illegal products

Marijuana in the ex-YU countries is still not legalized until there is freedom of speech, because, to this site to maintain the legal, is strictly prohibited offer and / or seek the sale or exchange of anything which is illegal in at least one of the former Yugoslavia, starting from marijuana seeds and marijuana to have ready for use.

Please note that is strictly prohibited obraćati people, especially administrators site, as the forum and through the contact form at the site of the requirements for procurement (sales / bestowal / exchange) any illegal means (including marijuana), and if so you can do and probably will be permanently banovani.

For the purchase as legal and illegal means, you can contact our sponsors (see ads on the site and forum) and only at your own risk.

Google translate rules. This text of course has to be corrected by someone, but it's probably quite good.

Hi, could someone please help me?

I have tried my best to search but somehow i can not find it, im searching for a password, so far i have found out that password is either Lozinka, Šifra or parola, i tried to search around the site and inside the forum for a long time but with no sucess.

Its the password for the songs here https://forums.vutra.org/threads/3744-dub-downtempo-dubstep-trip-hop-i-srodno-tome for the Rapidshare uploads.

Thank you very much for any help

What are the rules for signatures?
It seems that everyone has very simple, small ones (usually text-only) so I'm wondering what the size limits are for signature images. Thanks! (I'd rather ask first, than get shouted at for breaking rules. hehe)

He-Man

√-1 <3 π
Urednik
Eternia
Sig is limited to 1 image only but no strict rule about size.
IMO image up to 150px height should be no problem.

¤ tweety ¤

Aktivan Član
hy bro,welcome
weed-sign.gif

• Sviđa mi se
Reactions: THC Spain