Hello cannabis enthusiast Zdravo entuzijaste kanabisa

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden
Hello to all the medical stoners. I hope this translates correctly. I found this forum looking for information about cannabis and serbia. I flying in next week from Australia. I'm a medically prescribed patient and smoker for 20 years. Any tips would be fantastic. I be travelling few cities so if anyone keen to catch up for a drink/food hit me up. My buraz be with me so translating won't be a issue. Looking forward to it. And a final word, Free this magical plant.

Pozdrav svim medicinskim stonerima. Nadam se da je ovo tačno prevedeno. Našao sam ovaj forum tražeći informacije o kanabisu i srbiji. Letim sledeće nedelje iz Australije. Ja sam medicinski propisan pacijent i pušač već 20 godina. Bilo koji savet bi bio fantastičan. Putujem u nekoliko gradova, pa ako neko želi da stigne piće/hranu, javi mi se. Moj buraz budi uz mene tako da prevođenje neće biti problem. Radujem se tome. I poslednja reč, oslobodite ovu magičnu biljku.

Bizzzo

https://twitch.tv/vutraorg
Urednik
twitch.tv
I hope that you are aware that this is not a social network page for meeting people or platform to get the way to find some weed on your incoming trip. Other way, I welcome you to our community. Will transfer your post Into our English language part of the page.

Wendigo

Blackamas Foot
Poznanik Foruma
There are no tips you wouldn't otherwise get anywhere else. As in you're most likely to pay fool's fee (higher price than usual), or get 0,8gr instead of 1gr, and all the usual stuff you encounter anywhere in the world.
If you don't have connections already set, you certainly ain't getting it here - there's no discussion on this forum about buying and/or selling, it's a strict rule that leads to banning.This goes for tips as well, since you're not the first newcomer asking for directions (pun intended) I'm just giving you a mild heads up :)
Highly unlikely anyone would give you any streets or spots, or apps - most if not all of us grow our own anyway, we generally despise dealers and/or have no need for them, and tbh occasionally the police sniffs around here, it would be rather suicidal sharing that kind of info on public forum, wouldn't you say? :)

Welcome Ozzie, hope you have a blast !
Peace!

Yeah fair enough. Cheers bro.

Can't wait going exit festival then heading to Hungary for rammstein then back to serbia.
So I'm guessing it like aus majority street weed is pgr. Unless u grow or on the medical your smoking trash. Lso all the way nothing beats the flavour