Pineapple Express/Afghan Kush Ryder/Red Poison/Purple Cheese 2x270W LED

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden

anunnaki_

extraterrestrial grower
Nibiru
ove tri biljchice sto sam rekao pocele su lepo da napreduju... rezim svetla je 24/0 i tako planiram do 2. ili 3. nedelje posle prebacujem na 20/4. Zalivene su opet sa 2l vode na 4x 1l saksije... Afghan nije proklijao ali sam ga ja posadio pa cemo videti sta ce s njim biti... ne planiram nikakve aditivi do 10. ili 14. dana...

anunnaki_

extraterrestrial grower
Nibiru
ma ne smeta on meni njemu je i saksija pripremljena tako da cemo videti... ako ne 3 biljke u boksu opet nije lose bice guzve i sa 3 i sa 4 :D

anunnaki_

extraterrestrial grower
Nibiru
Neka rastu i treba da rastu... :p:D:rolleyes:

ne treba citat kada odgovaras odmah nakon posta
pwrsd

Poslednja izmena od urednika:

anunnaki_

extraterrestrial grower
Nibiru
Nisi upravu, kanabisu ne treba mrak da bi bez problema rastao... Svi groweri sada mahom idu 24/0 vege jer time samo ubrzavaju proces...

PowerSeed

fuckin' admin
Urednik
Administrator
Bekaa Valley
jesi ti siguran, koji to svi groweri, o kakvom kanabisu pricas, jel mislis na automatke. u svakom slucaju:"It has been shown that, when subjected to a regimen of constant light without a dark period, most types of flora, including cannabis, will begin to show signs of decreased photosynthetic response, lack of vigor, and an overall decrease in vascular development."

anunnaki_

extraterrestrial grower
Nibiru
Plants in veg do not need a dark cycle, with a 24 hour light cycle, there has been studies on it and it has shown an increase of vegetative growth compared to the 18/6 light cycle. The difference is, in every plant (Besides autoflowers) from the beginning to the end of cannabis's life cycle there is a hormone present that induces flowering once it reaches a critical level, in the dark this hormone builds up, with an 18/6 light cycle pre-flowering may be more pronounced or even show sooner then the 24 hour light period because of the increased amount of "flowering hormones", cannabis doesn't need to rest as people say, it needs the dark to "sleep" that is false. The plant will work non-stop without having a single problem, it will grow faster during the 24 hour light cycle. So overall the difference is with the 18/6 cycle the increase of hormones will slow vegetative growth, but with 24 hour cycle the plant will not build up hormones cuesing a minor slow down in vegetative growth... So if you don't have the money to run your light an extra 6 hours evreyday then go with the 18/6, the 24 hour cycle is a little bit better.. if your not worried about electricity then there is no reason not to go with the 24 hour ligth cycle...

Sve u svemu nebitno je jesu li automatici ili ne u vege fazi sto vise svetla brzi rast... Doduse mozda biljke koje imaju 18/6 ce imati bolji koreni sistem... ali na 24h ce definitivno brze rasti... nebitno da li su automatici ili photo...

• Sviđa mi se
Reactions: Stipe