Sušilica

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden

gens

Aktivan Član
Bio sam kod sestre i vidio da ima sušilicu za voće/povrće, pa mi je palo na pamet da bi mogla poslužiti i u druge svrhe :icon_lol:

Ne znam koliko je to pametno i da li ću izgubiti na kvaliteti... mislim da na THC ne bi trebala utjecati, ali što će biti sa okusom!?

Ima neko iskustva sa time... ili bar ako ste vidjeli da je netko negdje pisao o tome?

Evo kako to otprilike izgleda...

Ultra-1000_lrg.jpg

For the ultimate in home food drying, look no further than the Ezidri Ultra FD1000.

With the Ultra FD1000, the possibilities are limited only by imagination. You can dry almost anything including fruit, vegetables, meat, herbs, fish & flowers.

It has a huge drying capacity of up to 30 trays of produce at once, and a manual temperature control for accurate setting, variable from 30 degrees celsius to 63 degrees celsius.

Designed specifically for bulk preserving, this home food dehydrator is second to none.
These high-quality, reliable dehydrators are perfect if you have a backyard vegie patch, orchard or access to bulk amounts of fruit, or if you are looking to dry commercially.

The Ultra FD1000 comes complete with:

- 5 trays, 1 solid sheet, 1 mesh sheet & a detailed recipe and instruction book.
- Manual temperature control for accurate variable from 30 degrees celsius to 63 degrees celsius and a powerful 1000W element.
- The capability to dry up to 30 trays of produce or 15 trays of pureed fruit (for fruit rollups) at once, so one need never waste excess fruit or veg again!
- The ability to be left on overnight to produce trays of tasty snacks
- The unique airflow pattern of Ezidri which means no tray rotation & fast, even drying.