Trava ubojica za liječenje

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden

thc boss

Aktivan Član
Budući da sukoro krećem s growom holy grail kusha, naletih tražeći nešto o njemu o jednom križancu koji ona sadrži a to je - kosher kush i da stvar bude bolja ovo su zapanjujući rezultati:

This batch of Kosher Kush was lab tested at an insanely high 29.6% THC .7% CBD, .3% CBN

7% cbda, sa ogromnih 30% thc-a, to je prava stvar.
obično kod ovih cbd-ovki, cbd ide na uštrb thca-a.

kosherkushFULL21-650x371.jpg
Kosher Kush really is top-shelf marijuana! The name says it all (although it is not actually blessed by a rabbi). This heavy-hitting Indica strain is top quality medicine in nearly all aspects and comes highly recommended for people who need to rest. Stemming from an unknown lineage of OG Kush and another heavy Indica, this potent strain is known for continuously lab-testing well.

Visually, Kosher Kush is typically smothered in shiny white trichomes laying on top of abundant orange hairs. These buds has large calyxes that are extremely delicate to the touch. The taste and aroma are like many other kush phenotypes; very rich earthiness, but still delicious.

This batch of Kosher Kush was lab tested at an insanely high 29.6% THC .7% CBD, .3% CBN
The Heavy Effects of Kosher Kush
Kosher Kush is easily one of the most powerful night-time strains we have tested to date (if not the most). Highly recommended for patients with sleep apnea, insomnia, anxiety, or those looking for a powerful stress and natural pain reliever.
Kosher Kush will make you realize why “Kush” strains are thought of as some of the best medicine world-wide. Your eyes instantly become heavy, yawns ensue, and your body begins to melt into whatever you are sitting in. Additionally, the high THC percentage will account for an increase in appetite.
Overall, this strains extremely potent and tastes great — making it a definite A+ strain. More of a reason why this batch of Kosher Kush made it to our list of the top 5 night-time strains of 2012.

gremo

Deep Relife
Izgleda mi kao da ti ovdje vidiš 7 % cbd a ne 0.7 koliko je. Možda se i varam ...

btw. i ja sam gledao kosher kao mogući izbor i da nisu iskrsli neplanirani problemi definitivno bi mi bio pri vrhu liste.

edit: ovdje su rezultati malo drugačiji mada thc u prvom uzorku je više nego impresivnih 23% dok je cbd ipak skromniji