Cheese (Dinafem) & C99 (G13Labs) - 400w hps grow

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden

caspe

Aktivan Član
Cheese cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seeds belong to a feminized slightly Indica-dominant cannabis strain obtained by crossing an old Skunk #1 with excellent taste and aromatic properties and an Afghani # 1. The aim was to obtain a unique hybrid that could please Skunk lovers and cannabis connoisseurs alike.

The many properties of this cannabis seed are acclaimed worldwide, its wonderful taste and aroma having conquered the UK first —where it became a true cannabis icon— and having been discovered by the rest of the world shortly after. It grows into a stunning, fast-flowering, easy-to-grow, medium-sized/big, vigorous marijuana plant that yields big, large resinous buds.

Cheese cannabis seed does well indoors, particularly in SCROG. Outdoors, it performs best in temperate/Mediterranean climates or in a greenhouse. Aimed at growers of all levels, the use of anti-odour filters is recommended to control the strong aroma it gives of.

The flavour and aroma are pronounced, with strong notes of Skunk, mature cheese and spices. The effect is powerful and balanced, starting with a pleasant cerebral stimulation and ending with a sweet feeling of physical relaxation. It is the perfect cannabis strain to unwind on your own or with your friends.

C99 -This perfect blend of Jack Herer and Haze resulted in unique exotic taste and flavour but also in very quick flowering period. This rapidly growing Lady is truly pleasurable. Its effect is good for people looking for some relaxation after rough day. Among cannabis seeds gourmets Cinderella 99 is called “Holy Grail” and It perfectly make sense – as you will be constantly looking for it.

standardno u šatoru 80x80x180, potovi su od 20L zemlja je klassman potground H
vegetacija 30 dana, možda koji dan duže ako mrežu navučem :)

danas im je 4. dan
C99

Screen Shot 2015-10-10 at 05.17.13.png
Cheese
Screen Shot 2015-10-10 at 05.32.14.png

Poslednja izmena:

caspe

Aktivan Član
imaš moja tri indoora svi su u završenim ja mislim sa dovoljnom kolicinom slika, imaš tu par svijedoka :D

GrobnaJama

Aktivan Član
Auuuu bas me jako zanima c99 njega sam mislio naruciti da nisam imao sjemenke od prije :smoke:

Pratim definitivno i sretno! :D

Mad Rabbit

I am not stoned, I am herbally medicated ;)
Poznanik Foruma
Slozio bih se s tobom oko female seedsa.. ja sam uzeo od njih pure AK pa nist od 4 menke.. bacene pare bezveze.. ;(. Sretno dalje.. :skot::