Foreign hippie seeking information

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden
I have decided to buy a Homebox XXL - where do you guys recommend buying that? I checked out the ***********-store in Belgrade, but they don't have the original Homebox, and I don't quite trust the quality of those GrowBoxes.

Kurblaj Kan

Aktivan Član
We mostly use DIY growboxes here, buy some wood cut it out and make a box or use a closet(cant remember any other word for the thing used to put clothes in it)

I'm a DIY guy myself, but this time I was looking for something mobile and convenient - since I probably have to move a couple of times because of security concerns. I'll work something out, I'm sure.

kanehbosem

Rehabilitacija kanabisa !!!
Banovan
at the begining of the topic it was talked about what (wwjd:) to do in order to change things onsidering marihuana laws...

there are three main points that should be most recognizable in order to establiah something called cannabis activism (the word so strange to the ear of institutions in croatia i.e. ex-yugo)

1. first: a confirmation of personal and/or spiritual usage (based on human rights laws, and even some article in exyu laws)
there has to be a possibilitie to buy this confirmaiton, for a symoblic price as a way to finance cannabis activism

2. second, various activities throughout the whole year in order to prepare everthing needed to put up a marihuana march on 1.may.

Letter Campaign
there should be a letters written weekly, in order to flood offices of appropriate institutions (law offices, papers, police departments, judges...)

as a matter of fact maybe wouldbe a good idea to put up a new web site just for these purposes, because this site is overburdened with so many garbage, and sidethings,

so the concetration about important things gets lost away and we are back where we have been....

if you have any (other) idea how to move things form the dead point.feel free to share wit us

First of all, could you tell me what's going on on the legalization front today? Are there any organizations, who is involved, and so on.

1. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this. Could you elaborate?

2. What we did, was to establish a group of activists and intellectuals to meet weekly. In these meetings we discussed whatever that was on our minds. The best ideas were put into action, and we used the internet foras to recruit the people we needed to get things done. It could be to arrange a demonstration, to write a letter, to produce a movie, and so on. Anything! This was very effective, and we have made a lot of progress this way.

3. Yes, letters to various institutions is very effective. What about starting an internet "task force" of skilled writers? You could create an internal forum for them here on vutra.org, where they all could collaborate on different projects. Whenever cannabis/drugs is mentioned in the media, you have to respond quickly, while the ball is still rolling. After a while, you will have so much momentum that the ball won't stop rolling, if you get what I mean.

You need a serious organization to represent your cause. If it doesn't exist, create it! A local NORML-group could be one idea. I however think you should also have an organization that is in favour of legalizing all drugs, since fighting for cannabis alone is a bit hippocritical. Remember, it's not about legalizing drugs, it's about regulating them. That is the ultimate argument. Whenever someone says: "You only want free flow of hash!", I respond: "That is the situation today. We want it regulated and controlled."

Most importantly; start arranging regular meetings.

McGreggor

Aktivan Član
Regular meetings would just get us arrested mate.....freedom of speech and gathering exists only virtually here.....I can already see the scenario, cops busting through the doors, arresting everyone on site, not asking or giving opportunity to ask anything, supposing that we'd have some stuff on us...if they'd find even 2g tomorrows headline in daily newspaper (also controlled by the HDZ, leading party in croatia, conservative hicks) would be:
"DRUG MAFIA MEETING BUSTED IN ZAGREB, DRUGS FOUND ON SITE, 20 DRUG ADDICTS AND DEALERS ARRESTED ON SITE"

bongash

Vutra Veteran
www.vutra.org
Yeah, that would be newspaper headline for sure ... but on the last page, everyday you can read about murders under influence of alcohol, roadkills, fights ... but that's OK, right ? :vb_kez:

What do you think will happen if you continue to think like this? You will eventually be living in a completely totalitarian regime. If you don't speak up now, it will one day be too late.

Of course it is possible to arrange meetings. You just have to find a way to do it without getting attention from the police. Create an internal forum with with very limited access, only members who know each other personally. Arrange to meet in a public place, e.g a corner in a noisy pub. Is that really so hard to do?

I'm sorry, but you really shouldn't fear the police this much, even though you live in a police state. The police can easily be avoided, if you just take the necessary precautions.

McGreggor

Aktivan Član
What do i think...i think ill move to some european country more tolerant than this sinkhole as soon as i finish my collage....Dont get me wrong, i love croatia, and i would never consider calling anything else my home....but.....there's only so much that can be done without putting your entire life and career on the line...Slovenia, maybe UK, maybe Ireland....or even Sweden.....i'm fine with anything

I get that...I really do. But someone has to stand up and do something. If not, the future will be very grim. However, an EU-membership might change things... who knows?

EXARP

Aktivan Član
That's for shure...
Well, in this country, there is slavery system. If you have a big % of very, very low-payed cittizens, and if they are bombarded only (take a look on newspaers, and mae a statistic of bag:good news) with shit in news, and have a roulling elite who controles police; what you can get?
Mafia-style of life is lifestyle that is «subliminary» sent to young people: they have a lot of money without work, they can kill someone and get 1-2 years, they have a good chiks with them...
And what we have?

Well, enjoy in Croatia, and sorry for my bad english.

Stay high :thewave:

@ Sagan:

Believe me, you have no idea what the police here is capable of, this level of corruption is unprecedented.
One time, when they caught a friend of mine smoking a spliff (he managed to get rid of it though), they didn't have proof, so they've taken their own weed and threw it in front of him and said ''that's yours, isn't it?'' and took him down to the station :p
It already is a totalitarian regime i'm afraid.

As for street pot being shit, yes most of it is, but there's always a way to find some good shit.
The prices here go from 20-30kn per 1g.ž

Someone does have to get up and do something, but as you can see, most of us believe it's too late and have lost hope, because at this point, hardly anything less than an armed revolution will make a difference. At least while HDZ is in power.

DirtyD

Aktivan Član
I think you should not grow... If you are younger person your landlord will become sneaky bastard even if he is not realy... Be very cearful.. I bet he will come to his apartment very often.. Don"t risk...