PowerSeed

fuckin' admin
Urednik
Administrator
Bekaa Valley
stanje na istocnoj terasi
habanero big sun, prvi plod ove sezone sa dvogodisnje biljke
P8130543.JPG
bhut jolokia, biljka takodje od prosle sezone, poklon od @zli.azra - prvi zreo plod prilicno habanerastog oblika, al jolokia 100% :)
P8130539.JPG
seme dobio s proleca kao habanero creole, nema nekih podataka na netu, niti lici na habanero. meni pre na pimentu de bico. kad probam videcu :)
P8130538.JPG
pogled na "bastu" sa istocne terase ;)
P8130544.JPG

h0nda

"easy skanking"
Prijatelj Foruma
@Zelenko63 bome neznam ,i sam volim ljuto al ovo je previse, nemrem ni zamisliti el mu bilo gore dok je jeo il na wcu!:D to fakat treba trenirati kak je rekal covjek.

• Sviđa mi se
Reactions: Zelenko63

PowerSeed

fuckin' admin
Urednik
Administrator
Bekaa Valley
"The component of a chilli that makes it hot is a chemical called capsaicin. The very fine nerve fibres that signal pain and tempearture sensation in the skin, mouth, lips, eyes and genitals have a docking station, referred to as a receptor, for this chemical.

When it binds, capsaicin triggers the nerve fibre to activate, allowing electrically charged ions into the nerve cell and provoking an action potential - a wave of nerve impulses that are transmitted to the brain. The more chilli that is applied to the nerve fibre the 'hotter' the sensation you experience.

It's because the nerve fibres that signal the sensation are the same ones activated by high temperatures that the chilli effect is experienced as a burning sensation.

So why can some people seem to tolerate more chilli than others ?

Well it's probably down to a number of factors, and partly for the same reason that an addict craves increasingly large doses of a drug to achieve the same effect that they did initially. The reason for this is a decline in the number of receptors for that drug on the cells that the drug targets. This is known as receptor 'down regulation' and is part of the brains balancing act that it uses to tweak nerve cell communication.

So, if you enjoy freqent and liberal lashings of chilli, it's possible that the nerve receptors decrease in number, rendering you less sensitive to the effects over time. But serious curry-heads need not worry, the damage is not permanent - a period of abstinence should restore you to full sensitivity.

Another possible explanation is physical damage to the nerve fibre itself. In newborn and foetal animals, exposure to capsaicin kills sensitive nerve fibres. Perhaps in adults repeated exposure to the agent, whilst not killing the cells, instead causes nerve 'pruning', reducing the density of fibres available to respond to the chilli and hence presenting a smaller signal to the brain so curries taste less hot ?"

Sensi Star

Organic grower :)
Prijatelj Foruma
Tamo iza ugla
Meni je frend jednom dao da probam najljucu papricicu na svijetu (ubi me sad kako se zvala) - odreze on a valjda 2 milimetra papricice i da mi da probam. Reko, sta cu sa tako malo, ko da mi nisi nista odrezao. Nasmije se i kaze - probaj pa ces vidjet.
Suze mi curile pola sata od muke koja je to jacina. Voda, piva, kruh nista nije pomagalo....a naspominjo sam mu se cijele porodice od majke do sestre. A on umire od smijeha.
:D:D:D

d@ni

Prijatelj Foruma
20170813_183038 (Medium).jpg

Fatalii Gourmet Aji Fantasy, ovogodisnji favorit, mesnata i onako srednje ljuta skroz podnosljivo :thumb:
20170813_184052 (Small).jpg 20170813_184843 (Small).jpg
Pimenta da Neyde, prziii se srce moje od ljutine tvojee haha, u 3,4 navrata probao po kolutic dva :drull: ima smek ko i Habanero samo nije toliko intezivan.
20170813_184028 (Small).jpg 20170813_184822 (Small).jpg

7pot Brain Strain Yellow, nisam skupio jos hrabrosti da je probam :D
20170813_184005 (Small).jpg 20170813_184710 (Small).jpg

PowerSeed

fuckin' admin
Urednik
Administrator
Bekaa Valley
ove godine nisam sadio black royal, al sam nabavio black pearl, chili za koji na pepperscale kazu:"This is a stunning ornamental pepper plant – seriously one of the most beautiful plants of any kind on the planet – and its chilies contain a surprising pop of heat." na wiki sam izbunario sledeci podatak:"It was developed by Arboretum Floral and Nursery Plants Research Unit scientists Rob Griesbach and John Stommel of the Agricultural Research Service’s Vegetable Laboratory." Ljutina procenjena na 10.000-30.000 shu. biljka je to crnja sto ima vise sunca, cvetovi su ljubicasti a plod krece zelen, pa menja boju u crn i zreo je crven, bas kao i black royal. definitivno najlepsi zbun na terasi.
P8200554-horz.jpg