Koliko dugo THC ostaje u tijelu??

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden

Džidžadžojac

Aktivan Član
LiskeEvil je napisao(la):
LJUDI! MISLIM DA SAM SKONTAO KAKO PROC TEST! Pali samo u slucaju da niko ne ide u WC s vama...

Jednostavno, nadjite dobrog jarana koji ne pusi, zamolite nek vam se popisa u bocu(koju cete moci zatvorit i cuvati), cuvajte je negdje ustekanu, i kad vam dodju starci traze da uradite test, jednostavno uzmi test, nadji bochicu pravi se da pisas, prolij tu mokracu na test...
Nisi ti ništa skontao : ) to se dugo praktikuje samo je glupo što to javno pišeš nikada se ne zna ko čita forume, skoro su ortaku davali strejteri mokraću kada ga je keva testirala da li je nastavio da puši.

keva mi rekla,da ako duvash na sred ulice u polichajchev balon,mozhesh da budesh pozutuvan i ako popushish jednu cigaru,i ako pojedesh biiilo koje votje,sok,ili jelo,ili desert,jer se shetjer fermentira i isparava alkohol...tako da pazite!
Peace!

Laidback

Aktivan Član
Jedan dobar post s drugog foruma...

If you're feeling lucky and want to take your chances on dilution... remember that THC metabolites can be detected for up to 4 to 6 weeks after marijuana use. If you have more than a couple weeks notice, increasing your metabolism is probably the most effective way to decrease the time period that drugs can be detected in your system. The best ways to do that are to get lots of exercise, and eat lots of high-calorie foods... in that order. While exercising will clean THC metabolites from the system at a faster rate, lowering the detection period, it is important to stop burning those fat cells near test time, because the exercise actually increases the amount of THC metabolites in the urine, so you must quit exercising about a week before the test... then be lazy, and eat big and pack on some fresh, clean fat cells on top of the remaining older ones.

You should begin raising your creatinine levels, starting 2 or 3 days before the test. Creatine, which metabolizes into creatinine in 24 to 48 hours, can be raised with red meat and/or Creatine supplement, available online or at nutritional food stores such as GNC. However, any creatine taken within 24 hours of the test is useless as it will not have sufficient time to metabolize properly.

About 2 to 3 hours before the test, start drinking an 8 ounce glass of water quickly every 15 minutes, so that's about 1 quart or liter each hour. Instead of water you can substitute Gatorade, cranberry, grape or any fruit juice, coffee, iced tea, herbal tea, or soft drinks as they are all good diuretics. Diuretics make people urinate frequently. Diuretics without caffeine or alcohol are recommended because caffeine and alcohol have negative side effects. The best choice is Gatorade because of its electrolytes and high sodium content. After about an hour or so, you should be voiding clear urine about every 15 to 20 minutes. Be sure you have voided dilute urine at least 4 or 5 times before your test. Continue drinking 8 more ounces of water or Gatorade every 15 minutes to replace what you've urinated for a total of about 2-3 quarts in 2-3 hours. If you drink too much water, such as a gallon or more, your sample will be more likely to be rejected as being too diluted. Also drinking excessive amounts of water in the days, or even the night before the test doesn't really help.

At about 3 hours before the test, unless you are aspirin-sensitive, take 4 regular aspirin (not Advil or Tylenol) and also take 4 Rolaids or Tums antacid tablets. Then take 4 more aspirin and 4 more Rolaids again at about 2 hours before the test. Instead of causing a false positive, like ibuprofen/advil is known to do, aspirin actually acts a smoke screen interfering with the EMIT assay, and reduces positive readings for 2 to 12 hours.

At about 1 hour before the test, take a vitamin B2 or B-Complex, with 50 or 100mg of B2. However, if the vitamin is time released, you can either take it earlier with the first 2 glasses of water at about 3 hours before the test, or else you'll need to crush it before taking. Within 30 to 45 minutes of taking your B vitamin, your urine should turn from clear to yellow for the next few voids.

Also be sure to give them your sample from mid-stream, not the beginning or the end of the stream. Start by urinating in the toilet, then quickly stop and go in the cup. Just give the minimum required, 2oz/60cc then stop and switch back to the toilet to finish.

It's very important to do a practice run. You can buy dipstick thc tests at a drug store or pharmacy or order them online to pre-test yourself. They're not as sensitive as a lab test, but they do work quite well so at least you'll know when you've got your method down properly. Everyone is different in regards to metabolism rates, age, weight, body fat % and THC consumption rates. The amounts of liquid and vitamins the time schedule to take them are only general guidelines may be adjusted according to your practice tests to insure the proper dilution rate and color.

Good luck, but remember there is no absolutely 100% effective dilution method, and that includes this method as well as any other "detox", "xxx carbo" or "quick flush" drinks or pills. Above all, please don't fall for their scams. Exposing the whole snake-oil aspect of practically all detox products is my primary motivation behind all of my drug testing efforts. Not only do they not really work worth much more than a quart of water and a simple vitamin B2, but they often don't even pay up on their 200% guarantees. They usually require you to submit the lab test proof that you failed within 30 days... but the sad fact is that you did not pay for the test and have no rights to copies of that information. Since you authorized it for your employer who paid for it, it's theirs, and they don't have to give it to you either. And even if they do give you a copy, those companies have been known to simply ignore refund requests, send you a different magic potion to try next time, or even say that since marijuana is illegal, it's not covered. If you fail a test, don't try to make excuses for why you tested positive, but the best plan is to just deny any drug use, and tell them you've heard that those tests have a lot of false positives, and ask for a retest... and then substitute on the retest using a synthetic concentrated sample. However if they suspect that you adulterated your first test somehow, they may observe the re-test.

They don't really test for those "detox" drinks, since they know they don't really work... and besides the can usually see the tell-tale radioactive glow by simply looking at your sample. But when i say that these products don't work, of course i don't mean that they will always fail, just that they don't help much and i wouldn't recommend having too much faith in them as your odds are not nearly as good as they would be if you followed the method above. But most people will say they used it and it must've worked, because they passed, and refuse to acknowledge those, like myself, who have used it and still failed, assuming that we couldn't follow the simple directions properly. I think you learn more about a product when it fails, because those who use them and pass haven't ever stopped to pre-test themselves with a home THC test first, to be sure they aren't clean already. Most of these kids are skinny and have high-metabolisms, and consider themselves regular smokers even though they only smoke a couple grams once every couple of weeks. Then they read about how it can be detectable for up to a month and then assume that a clean reading after a week or two must be due to some divine intervention or whatever magic pill or drink they took, when it was really the short abstinence and simple dilution that worked, and the pills were merely convincing placebos. So while these products are really no more beneficial than drinking the same amount of water and a simple vitamin B2 for good yellow color, the majority of users will still pass their tests. Some of them even due to the dilution factor of the product and directions, but they could've achieved the same result without paying $50+ for a placebo. Except that it gets even worse than all this... the majority of these products are so over-loaded with vitamins that it turns the users piss tell-tale abnormal colors, usually a really bright glowing highlighter yellow, but sometimes orange or greenish. And here's the part that really slays me... these drinks are loaded with creatine, and are to be taken about 2-4 hours before your test. Creatine needs 24-48 hours to metabolize into creatinine, which is one of the ways the test centers can check for dilution, but many people get lucky on this because the majority of the tests don't get checked for it, but the users still believe they are getting that benefit from the creatine since it's listed in the ingredients and they don't know the difference. To me, this is evidence of an intentional scam, being pulled on all the marijuana users who get drug tested, by the "detox" industry across the board... because they know they creatine doesn't metabolize that fast, just as they also know the other ingredients are all pretty useless and really don't detox anyone beyond a temporary dilution effect achieved by following the basic instructions, especially the abstinence part.

Those companies often also sell blood test kits and saliva test products that are an even worse scam. Most people don't realize that the blood cleans itself really fast, usually in less than a day, or two at the most. If someone did have the blood drug test, which is extremely rare, and they were within that 24-hour window and had detectable THC in their blood, obviously none of these products are going to make any difference. Saliva-THC detection curves start to drop off after 12 hours and are supposed to be all-clear after 24 hours. I dare them to post that info on their site, lol. They want everyone to think they need to use their product, and their product is what worked, when a day of abstinence was all that was really needed. For example, the instructions for the saliva[test products Quick-Fizz and Aqua-Clean say that you can also take them with about 40 oz of water for a urine test. Indeed, and you can take a sugar pill with 40 oz of water and pass it just the same!

Laidback

Aktivan Član
There are also many popular home remedies such as fruit pectin (Certo/Sure Gel), goldenseal, niacin and cranberry juice which have been shown to work on many occasions, especially when taken with a couple quarts of water (for dilution) and some vitamin B (for coloring), but they do NOT always work for everyone. Plenty of marijuana smokers have also failed their tests using those remedies, which shows that other factors were involved, such as the amount of water consumed, how much THC was consumed and how long ago, or different metabolism rates. Independent lab tests have concluded that niacin doesn't work at all. In other words, something else probably caused a negative, not the niacin. Also some labs test directly for goldenseal.

Likewise, using adulterants, or direct additives to the urine sample itself, such as bleach, ammonia, and Drano or even those expensive 200% money-back guaranteed "detox" additives is risky, not only because they don't always work, but they are also easy to detect since they usually foul up the PH. While they might pass an EMIT dipstick test, they are often either tested for directly, or can be easily detected on a GC/MS test, in which case you'll have to answer for the obvious tampering.

evo da i ja dodam svog skustva sa pisanjim i testiranjima..
taman sam dosao sa suda di su mi odredili pojacani nadzor zbog 2 pada na muriji kaj sam imao...i naravno moram ica na pisanja,trebam se javit u petak da krenem pisat u ponedeljak!
pusim godinama,zadnjih 2-3 godine dnevno zapalim oko 7-8,neki put manje,neki put vise,fruli na dan!

testova na urin sam imao oko 30ak puta, vecinom su to bile trakice "THC Abu gnost", i par laboratorijskih..
pa da kazem kakve sam ja imao prolaze/padove na testovima

jos kao klinac sam imao testove svaki petak..pusio bi od petka kad bi imao test pa do negdje ponedeljka i onda jedan dan ne pusim i drugi dan pocnem jest ugljene iza svakog obroka 3-4komada (jer se šuška da bolje rade uz hranu),bez vode bez iceg,i u petak test i cist sam!

jednom sam dosao doma ubijen ko majka i stara mi je otisla po test,ja sam se u pol sata kolko jojo je trebalo da dodje doma napio oko 2lvode..dosla je stara doma ja se popisao i PROSAO¨?!?!?!a fakat sam pusio pun ***** i taj dan i dane prije..

frend je isao u remetinec na pisanja (Zagreb) i decko fakat pusi puno i taj cijeli dan nije NISTA jeo i samo pio vode i pisao,i prije testa se opet nalio vode i dao uzorak pisaline tek pred kraj mlaza i prosao!!! pisanje je imao u 4,znaci kroz cijeli dan to je negdje 5 litri vode,ak se silis..
al je tak probao drugi put,al kaze da se nije bas previse napio vode i PAO je-

stavljao sam sol u pisalinu--- TO POMAZE AKO NIJE NITKO IZA TEBE I ako MOZES U MIRU BACIT PRSOHVAT SOLI I OTOPIT U TOPLOJ PISALINI---tako sa isto prosao vecinom,al mislim da sam i jednom pao!!!!!

ocu vam rec da su ti testovi na trake lagani za zajebat ako imas prostora i vremena...tesko da ces proc ako si se sad napljugao i za par sati imas test, pa se nejedes 60 ugljena..nece pomoci!
uz vodu ga se moze sjebat,al i nemora bit pravilo---

a laboratorijski testovi---to je jebada!!!
oni te testiraju na 50n/g,ja mislim da je to nano gram..
kad sam isao na taj test u bolnicu vrapce,pio sam ugljene oko 3 dana,al sam pusio i zajebavao sam se sa doziranjem(mislim da ih nisam jeo kak spada il neznam sta) i imao sam 55n/g i pao samm.ako imas ispod 50n/g si prosao...
kasnije mi se frend popisao u bocicu u grmlju pokraj bolnice i tak sam podvaljao jer mi se nije vise dalo zajebavat...

a kaj se tice ugljena i samog procesa ciscenja....
kolko sam vidio iz svog iskustva a i iskustva frendova....3-4 dana su dovoljna da se uz ugljen procistis..svaki put iza obroka smo ih jeli po 2-3-4 tablete i cim vidis da ti je ***** CRNO znaci da ugljen djeluje! al mislim da opet metabolizam igra ulogu...al i mislim da nismo bas svi tolko razliciti u metabolizmu!

jos sam cuo za nacine sa andolima i ibrufrenima (kao sto navodi ovaj engleski tekst) al neznam tocno kak to djeluje...
ovaj tekst na engleskom je dobar,al mi se cini prtezahtjevno i previse radnji da se ocistis..

pozz svima i nadam se da ste shvatili kak to ide sa ciscenjima...

zaboravi "pij puno mlijeka" spike jer to ne pomaze!

ovo su jedini nacini koji postoje il PRESTANI PUSIT,nema trecega!!!..ja mislim da sam naveo sve nacine pa sad ljudi birajte...

GreenMan

Grizem beton,zvacem armaturu
Vutra Veteran
www.legalizacija.org
sickre je napisao(la):
pusim godinama,zadnjih 2-3 godine dnevno zapalim oko 7-8,neki put manje,neki put vise,fruli na dan!

U cemu je fora da si po ceo dan napusen?Jel' pomislis nekad da preterujes?I da to moze da ima posledice po tebe i tvoje zdravlje,kako fizicko tako i mentalno?!

Zapitas li se nekad oko toliko ugljena koji unosis u sebe?

GreenMan je napisao(la):
U cemu je fora da si po ceo dan napusen?Jel' pomislis nekad da preterujes?I da to moze da ima posledice po tebe i tvoje zdravlje,kako fizicko tako i mentalno?!

Zapitas li se nekad oko toliko ugljena koji unosis u sebe?

tebi je to mozda puno,al kad je nas 4-5 u krugu te frule nisu nista..
ja nisam rekao da popusi m tolko SAM svaki dan...

i zdrav sam potpuno, i mentalno i fizicki!

Tarki

Aktivan Član
A jebote daj ne seri hahahaahahaha
Ko bi reko... al dobro necemo sad javnim putem komunicirat, nije to u redu, ionako ce pobrisat..
Ugl ak me kaj trebash baci private...

GreenMan

Grizem beton,zvacem armaturu
Vutra Veteran
www.legalizacija.org
sickre je napisao(la):

Sta ovde pise?

Uostalom neka je i vas vise,meni nije jasno u cemu je fora biti ceo boziji dan napusen i tako svaki dan?!U cemu je tu draz?Mozda ti sad jesi zdrav ali sta mislis moze li to da utice na tvoje zdravlje kasnije?

DinkoCentar

Aktivan Član
uvjek možeš kod sebe ili negdje doma imat prijateljevu pišalinu u epruveti ili nekoj casici pa to lako starcima podvalis.

a sto se tice laboratorija...ja sam moro ic neko vrijeme u neki labos blizu maksimira, mislim da je schwarzova ulica. ugl neki privatni laboratorij moro sam ić tamo 2 mjeseca svaki tjedan jer sam pao. Mozes podvalit tudju pisalinu ili das zdravstvenu nekom prijatelju, kažeš mu svoj datum rodjenja i možda još pokoju stvar ako traže i to je to. to se lako izvede, iako ja nisam to radio jer stvarno nisam pušio. zajeb je ako roditelj odluči ić sa tobom u labos jer meni su doma zvali i rekli staroj da ako mi ne vjeruje da ode sa mnom, ali eto vjerovala mi je. Ovo za maloljetnike vrijedi, mislim da je svim maloljetnicima u zgu ovakav proces kad prvi put padnu.

a jedan prijatelj je počeo piti ugljen 2 dana prije testa(trakica ona, ne labos) i bio negativan.

imas takvih ustanova po zagrebu za pisanja di mozes podvalit pisalinu i di ih boli kiki tko im daje uzorak i kakav,al pazite da je TOPLA! jer ce skuzit da nekaj ne valja!

to da mozes past na testu ako si bio u sobi s istom osobom koja je pusila.....
to je ravno pitanju iz OK! "dali mogu zatrudnjet ako sam popusila ***** i progutala spermu?!?!?!?"
sorry ljudi na ozrazu al da vam slikovito prikazem! heeh

Koliko ja znam , fizicka aktivnost i znojenje pomaze minimalno , ili nikako.
A ovo pijenje puno vode vjerojatno pomaze .Ali nikako nemos bit siguran,iako vecini ova metoda ne dolazi u obzir, ali je "najucinovitija": "apstinencija je najbolja kontracepcija"

balcan_smoke

Vutra Veteran
vode su prepune minerala koje naš organizam ne prihvata za razliku od bilja
tako da previše vode isto nije baš najbolje
pogotovo flaširane,ona je lagani otrov
prvo nije tekuća
drugo i treće nije potrebno
jedino oni filteri
pa da vodom čistiš nagomilane stvari po tijelu
tu je drugo pitanje
šta voda tako pročišćena uzima iz našeg organizma
kako god okreneš
niđe bez vazeliinom namazane duše
manje peče dok nas opšte

a za ovo prepušavanje po čitav dan
jedino neki klinci koji misle da se drogiraju ako puše vutru
pa hoće baš da se nadrogiraju
pa sjede tako ubijeni bez po mozga
i svi kez ubijeni
a priča ka reklama za žvake

SiD

bože petra!!!
Vutra Veteran
@DinkoCentar, pa kakvu je vodu pio taj covjek hehe....

neznam ovo za vodu dali pomaze ali znam da pomaze kada se pije dosta mljeka, takodjer i banane pomazu, znaci sto vise banana i mljeka to bolje...nisam nikad imao potrebe trpat se s tim, ali tako sam cuo, ...slobodno ispravite ako se neko ne slaze s tim

Vutragenjo

Sutra Genjo
Administrator
Čikago, USA
www.vutra.org
trcanje, fiskultura i znojenje vazda pomaze jer se onda pije dosta vode i cisti organizam. Ali opet ne valja ni pretjerat jer ako bude pisaca previse cista moze se pikat kao pad na testu...nisam skroz siguran.