Vesti iz medija, slobodno dopunjujte :)

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden

badger badger

Aktivan Član
ja mal švrljo po wickipediji i iznenadio se kad sam našao
urbane mitove o marijuani po meni su informacije i više nego dobre :)...
ako mislite da nespada ovo ovdje molim premjestite.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_urban_legend
Marijuana laced with LSD

There is a myth that low quality marijuana may be dipped in LSD to increase its potency or make the user hallucinate upon smoking. However, LSD rapidly degrades in the presence of moisture or heat. LSD cannot be smoked; it will be destroyed at a temperature of 80°C, well below the minimum 180°C required to release the THC in marijuana.
This is a common misconception. The marijuana is actually soaked in formaldehyde giving PCP like effects. Knows and wet on the street.

[edit] Urban legends about cannabis

For further information about the toxicity of cannabis, see Tetrahydrocannabinol toxicity. Many misleading urban legends about cannabis exist. Like LSD rumors, many were spread by anti-drug groups during the 1960s and are believed to continuously circulate today. These widespread legends claim that it is easy to overdose on the smokable variant of cannabis and that it is extremely dangerous and addictive when compared to alcohol and nicotine, when in fact alcohol and nicotine, the drugs that are claimed to be safer, are actually considered by many to be hard drugs (or borderline) and both can be very addictive. Furthermore, scaling up from animal studies, an average human would need to ingest about 1.8 kg of cannabis to overdose. Cannabis is not physically addictive, but can be (like all things) psychologically addictive, though this form of addiction tends to occur only after someone has been using the drug habitually.[10][11][12][13] Also, there are studies that show no actual increased risk of cancer from smoking marijuana, even when duration of use is expanded over several years (this could be because THC allows cells to die faster).[14] In fact, some studies indicate THC to have anticancer properties, with studies showing tumor reduction in mice. [15]

[edit] Amotivational Syndrome

Amotivational syndrome or 'burnout' is a proposed condition often cited by many anti-drug organizations as common, with claimed symptoms which range from lethargy to a lack of motivation. There is no medical basis or evidence for this condition and some studies have been conducted showing this claim to be false. Though marijuana smoking is not physically addictive, there is a possibility of a psychological addiction which therefore may divert motivation.[16][17][18][19]

[edit] Memory loss or damage

Another claim by many anti-drug organizations is that marijuana smoking causes memory loss or damage. While intoxicated or 'high' there is short-term memory loss but long term, persistent memory loss has not been found conclusively in any rigorous, carefully controlled scientific study.[20]

[edit] Multi-day impairment

Another claim by anti-drug organizations about cannabis is that impairment due to smoking it lasts many days after using it since THC is stored in the fat cells, leading to a low-grade haze long after the primary high is gone. This myth is based primarily on anecdotal evidence and the fact that urine drug tests remain positive for at least several days after using, and longer for regular users. But the drug tests measure non-psychoactive metabolites, not active THC. And the blood levels of THC generally fall well below the psychoactive threshold within 2-4 hours of use. Driving impairment generally lasts 2-6 hours after smoking, though unusually high doses may last longer. A cannabis equivalent of a hangover may occur the morning after taking high doses, but even that ends much sooner than the legend suggests. While someone who smokes cannabis on Friday night would most likely fail a urine test on Monday morning, they would no longer actually be impaired by that point.

[edit] Jimson weed

Jimson weed, or Datura stramonium, is an entirely unrelated, relatively toxic plant that can be used medicinally, or recreationally as a deliriant and potent hallucinogen. A myth originated in the 1960s that Cannabis and Jimson weed were the same plant.[citation needed] Allegedly, it was cannabis, and not Jimson weed, which when eaten by cattle would cause stampedes. Aside from the word "weed," a slang term for cannabis, there is no connection between the two plants. Jimson weed can be dangerous or even deadly, as its effects are unpredictable with unpleasant side effects, and it is very easy to overdose on. Jimson weed was never declared a controlled substance, perhaps due to its relative unpopularity as a recreational drug.

[edit] Reefer Madness

Originating in the 1930s, this myth was the basis for films like Reefer Madness, and used by Harry Anslinger of the Federal Bureau of Narcotics as justification for outlawing cannabis. The allegation was that even the calmest, most normal person could be transformed into a psychopathic killer or rapist solely from smoking a joint. This legend often had racial overtones as well, such as black men getting high and raping white women. No causal relationship has ever been proven linking such crimes to the acute intoxication of cannabis alone. For example, studies of the Jamaican working class showed no difference in the crime rates between users and nonusers of cannabis.[21]

zorg555

Aktivan Član
No-Cotics%20Communism.jpg

http://no-cotics.synthasite.com/cool-anti-drugs-posters.php

ovaj debil na svakom videu na youtubu o marihuani stavlja link na njegovu stranicu i govori da marihuana izaziva dijabetis .
http://www.youtube.com/user/reachforthelasers

zorg555

Aktivan Član
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-police-raid-pensioners--local-drug-gang.html

Garden moss that smells like cannabis attracts police raid on pensioners... and the local drug gang

As a retired engineer in his late seventies, Ivor Wiltshire makes an unlikely drug fiend.
But the smell of cannabis around his semi-detached home was unmistakable.
It was so strong that his nextdoor neighbour was even threatened by a drug gang who broke in and demanded: 'Give us the weed, man'
Days later Mr Wiltshire and his wife Margaret returned from a holiday in Madeira to discover that the drugs squad had battered down their front door and searched their property.
All of this was a mystery to the 77-year-old grandfather, who has had no sense of smell since a nose operation 30 years ago.
He was finally told by police, however, that the source of the trouble was moss phlox, a common evergreen which grows vivid pink flowers in the spring.

Although it looks nothing like cannabis, it gives off a pungent aroma similar to the drug.
Mr Wiltshire has now dug it up and lodged a complaint with the Independent Police Complaints Commission.
It follows the case of a widow in the Highlands whose cottage was raided after her tomato plants were mistaken for cannabis.

At his home in Kingswood, Bristol, Mr Wiltshire said: 'We bought the plant four years ago and it took over our front and back gardens.

I was happy because it looked very nice. After this happened I was so distressed that I felt like digging up my whole garden.
'We can't believe that such a small plant has caused so much trouble. I have only seen a picture of cannabis on the television and I have certainly never smoked it.'
It was this summer that the phlox began to smell like cannabis and the Wiltshires noticed a police helicopter frequently hovering over their home.
Then, on October 13, their neighbours David and Christine Difford were subjected to a terrifying robbery by a masked gang looking for drugs.

Mr Difford, 54, 'My wife heard a noise and woke me up so I went downstairs and saw about six men wearing Halloween masks trying to kick in our front door.
'I tried to hold them back but all they could say to me was, "Give us the weed man". They searched the house for more than 20 minutes.
'I'm not surprised that the police made the raid next door because you could smell the plants all the way up the road. It was a really powerful smell and exactly the same as cannabis.'
Yesterday a spokesman for Avon and Somerset police said the couple's complaint was being investigated but they had already received a personal apology from the district commander.

article-1092230-02B4F82C000005DC-730_224x423.jpg

zorg555

Aktivan Član
http://www.index.hr/vijesti/clanak/...ve-biblije-ali-ih-prije-procitaju/431651.aspx

TIJEKOM sinoćnjeg susreta kardinala Josipa Bozanića sa zagrebačkim maturantima u crkvi Svete Mati Slobode na Jarunu, prepričavale su se zanimljive misionarske anegdote, među kojima i ona o motanju listića duhana i marihuane u listove Biblije.
Naime, jedan mladi svećenik je sinoć, kako prenosi Večernji list, maturantima ispričao kako su u jednom afričkom selu misionari dijelili Biblije i kako su ih mještani doslovno razgrabili. No, zadovoljstvo misionara nije dugo trajalo jer su ubrzo shvatili kako u fini papir na kojeg je tiskano Sveto pismo Afrikanci motaju duhan i marihuanu.
Tad je bilo potrebno postići kompromis - misionari su ponovno podijelili Biblije stanovništvu, ali uz uvjet da prije nego što "popuše" list pročitaju što piše na njemu. Da su mještani održali obećanje svjedoči činjenica da su se počeli kod misionara raspitivati za dodatna pojašnjenja pročitanog i međusobno su raspravljali o tome.

:rofl:

Eva Rain

Aktivan Član
Sve i da se legalizuje, ne bih te trave ni pogledala. Neka njima njihovih interesa i profita i kojekakvih metoda gajenja. I recite da sam luda, ali sve i da se sutra legalizuje marihuana i da po zakonu bude imati nekoliko biljaka u kuci, opet bih se vratila nazad na Balkan i gajila ilegalno

badger badger

Aktivan Član
che potpisujem...
i da im moram dat 20% hedova opet bi im dao dam da znam da nemogu u zatvor ič...
kak se kaze bolje vrabac u ruci neg golub na grani..