Orezivanje

Hempatia Soma iGrow Hemps garden

Vanzemaljac

Aktivan Član
Ne želim reæi da je to dobar naèin,samo kažem da je moguæe.
Razlog tog naèina je bio slabija rasvjeta,sativa i žurilo mi se.U takvom sluèaju je sasvim ok metod.

Sada koristim novu rasvjetu,neonke za veg.(s njima sam nekad davno i poèeo svoj prvi grow)i 150w hps za cvjetanje.Envirolite su odradile svoje.
Trenutno gajim male i kompaktne grmove pa nema potrebe za rezanjem,niti sam planirao.Samo sam jednoj orezao glavni vrh 10 dana prije stavljanja na cvjetanje,što se pokazalo kao dobar potez(stavljene su nakon-40 dana veg).Stres je možda trajao par sati jer veæ sljedeæi dan ona raste na oèigled.
U pitanju su sorte koje ne idu puno u visunu tako da sada radim drugaèije.

Sutra æu pokušati da postavim koju sliku trenutnog growa,nažalost slike onih rezanih sativa nemam.

Vanzemaljac

Aktivan Član

Ta ista desna danas 45 dana starosti,15 dana nakon rezanja vrha i 5 dana pod hps-om na 12-12.U meðuvremenu sam samo odrezao dva osnovna lista iz sredine.

Iz ptièje perspektive se vidi razlika, trenutno su se malo objesile jer su žedne :p

gens

Aktivan Član
Ne sjećam se točno, ali mislim da je mojoj trebalo nekih 7 dana... sve ovisi kakve uvjete ima, ako su loši trebati će joj više vremena za oporavak i nastavak rasta.

Stoner

Aktivan Član
Biljci treba oko cca tjedan do dva tjedna da prebodri stres koji si joj zadao topping metodom ,nako šro prebodri stres nastavit će normalno sa rastom . Provjeri još informaciju no mislim da je točna . želim dobar grow :icon_lol:

www.myspace.com
ljudi, posadio sam leju 1. Maja / pre 39 dana / a zadnji put sam video biljke pre od prilike 10 dana. Najvishe dve biljke / za koje nisam siguran da li su muzijaci ili zenke / su imale neshto preko 10 cm, a ostalih 12 biljaka su manje i takodje nisam siguran kog su pola. Sadjene su napolju i josh nisu orezivane... pitanje je : kada od prilike treba da ih oshisham?

evo slika...

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4495/slika001ry5.jpg

BTW... da li su muzijaci ili zenke....?

bongash

Vutra Veteran
www.vutra.org
TZkobOO je napisao(la):
ljudi, posadio sam leju 1. Maja / pre 39 dana / a zadnji put sam video biljke pre od prilike 10 dana. Najvishe dve biljke / za koje nisam siguran da li su muzijaci ili zenke / su imale neshto preko 10 cm, a ostalih 12 biljaka su manje i takodje nisam siguran kog su pola. Sadjene su napolju i josh nisu orezivane... pitanje je : kada od prilike treba da ih oshisham?

evo slika...

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4495/slika001ry5.jpg

BTW... da li su muzijaci ili zenke....?

- ne trebaš još ništa šišati
- spol ne možeš znati dok su biljke u vegetaciji
- izgleda mi malo pregusto zasađeno

- pregledaj malo forum, sve je objašnjeno, korak po korak, sa slikama ...

Doktor

Aktivan Član
Lik u filmu 'I grow coronic" je nakon prve nedelje rezao vrhove u fazi cvetanja i na svakoj je dobio po dva kraca vrha puna hadova! Jeste da je to hidro ali mislim da to nema veze!

balcan_smoke

Vutra Veteran
bilo bi fino kada bi sve bilo kao na filmu...

teorijski ako znas teoriju znas i praksu
praktično ako nemas prakse džaba ti teorija

Doktor

Aktivan Član
balcan_smoke je napisao(la):
bilo bi fino kada bi sve bilo kao na filmu...

teorijski ako znas teoriju znas i praksu
praktično ako nemas prakse džaba ti teorija

Logicno zato postoje i duh i telo! Jedno bez drubog nemogu!
Pa tako ni teotija ni praksa! Tu nora postojati ravnoteza!
Ali ipak mislim da u zivotu bolje prodje covek koji puno zna jer laskse uoci problem!
Ako u praksi imas problem a nemas pojma dzaba ti praksa!

Ljudi jedno pitanje... ja sam svoju biljku potpuno ocistio od velikih listova .... ostavio samo listice na vrhu... jer sam se ja to zajebo ili je to ok

elephant0r

Vutra Veteran
Voce_i_Povrce je napisao(la):
Pitanje jedno samo: zar nije bolje primeniti LST (Low stress training) od rezanja?

Yup.. izbjegne se nepotreban stres biljke.. Scrog je vrlo dobra metoda takodjer. pogotovo za niske grow boxove.

Pikavac

Aktivan Član
evo malo o obezivanju al na engleskom je tako da.....snadi se druze :)

Pruning Tips: Pruning Tips

• Each time a growing tip is clipped, the stem branches into two shoots, which begin to grow from the nearest leaf axils.

• Pruning a growing marijuana plant is an easy way of controlling uneven growth without seriously harming the plant.

• Don't prune the growing tip of a young seedling until after the first five-bladed leaves have formed, and the vegetative stage has begun.

• Many growers prune the growing tips after four to five weeks growth to develop lower branches which will quickly fill all the horizontal space.

• The greatest potency of the growing plant is found in the growing tips, and by three months, they should make a high quality smoke.

• You can basically prune growing tips at any stage of the plant's development, but just don't overdo it. Severe pruning can harm the growth of the plant.

• It is always better to plan a pruning strategy for your developing plants, rather than haphazardly clipping off growing tips on an irregular basis.

• Each time a growing tip is removed, the plant takes a few days to recover before new growth resumes on that branch.

• The amount of new growth formed with continued pruning is limited by the genetic structure of the seed, and the conditions of the environment.

• It is better to prune your plants at an early stage of their development, than towards the end of the vegetative stage or during flowering.

• It is always better to prune growing tips in the morning than in the evening, as it gives the plant a full day to recover and heal the wounds.

• It is not recommended that you prune every new node in a developing plant. Rather prune every second or third node to allow the plant time to recover.

• Wait for the new node to start growing before clipping the young branch a few millimeters above the previous node's newly formed leaves.

• It is always better to use a small scissors to prune your plants, than to simply pluck off the growing tips by hand.

• Do not prune any growing tips if you notice that your plant's health is declining and it has started losing leaves.

• Although you should always smoke the pruned growing tips, plants should be pruned to develop their growth rather than for smoking purposes.

• While it may be tempting to prune female buds during early flowering, your harvest will be severely reduced by doing so.

• Cannabis Indica is a genetically smaller and more bushy plant than Cannabis Sativa and usually requires less pruning.

• Never prune more than the single growing tip, or upper-most node, from any branch on the growing plant.

• The upper-most growing tip of an unpruned marijuana plant will always be more potent that the top buds of a pruned plant grown in similar conditions.

• Pruning the tallest branches ensures that the lower branches grow upwards, forming a larger surface area for the light to cover.

• The clear fluid that often flows from the end of a newly pruned branch, contains substances which seal the wound and aid the healing process.

• Although it is recommended that you remove all dying leaves from the plant, you should resist the temptation to prune too many healthy leaves.

• To grow seedless marijuana, you should remove all the male plants as soon as they are discovered, by pruning the main stem right above the ground.

• Although it may be better developed, a pruned marijuana plant does not always produce more buds than an unpruned plant.

• Another good reason for pruning is to take cuttings from a strong growing, favourite plant for further hydroponic development.

• Marijuana growers often prune their plants in an attempt to limit their height and prevent unwanted detection.

• An alternative to pruning for developing growth, is to bend the tops of the branches over and tie the growing tips down with string or wire.

• Remember that by pruning a growing tip, you are removing the most potent part of the plant, thereby spoiling it's chance of reaching full maturity.

• By pruning all the buds at harvest time, rather than cutting the stem off above the ground, you could easily harvest your plant a second time.

• By severely pruning your marijuana plants you are lowering their resistance to harmful natural enemies such as insects, fungus and frost.

• You can make a great cup of tea, by chopping up some pruned growing tips and soaking them in boiled water for a few minutes.

• Cannabis is a very hardy and adaptable plant, and will endure serious harm to it's leaves, branches and stem before it dies.

• Sviđa mi se
Reactions: goran641